Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

"Wow, Really? Thanks." He accepted her gift and kissed her softly on the lips. "So...got enough time to do more extra credit work with me right now?" He offered with a grin on his face. "Or shall we wait until after school for it?"

She blushed when he kissed her on the lips. "After school." She said to him softly and started switching her books for her last few classes. "We only have a few more hours of school then we can do as we please without getting caught by the Principal and you wont lose your job." She explains to him as she shuts her locker door and puts her bag over her shoulder. "Meet you at the classroom or at your car?" She asked him softly.

"Alright, I suppose you're right." Rakusho smiled and back away after the kiss ended. "Meet me in the Classroom. I'll most likely have things I'll need to take home." He smiled then turned to leave to teach his next class. Not to long now, and he and Skyler can have as much fun as they want after school.

She headed off to her class and looked down at her injured wrist with a frown. Her wrist felt better then the day before. She thanked god it was only sprained and her mind wandered to the hot sex she had with her teacher Rakusho. She liked how his hands touched her skin and the way it felt on her body. She wasnt treated as if she was fragile but very much loved how he had sex with her.

Rakusho was able to distract himself from the dirty thoughts of him and Skyler together as he continued to teach class. Hours passed and eventually school was finally over for the day. Rakusho stayed behind in his room to organize his desk before Skyler walked in. "Ah, hello Skyler." He smiled as he packed some papers into his binder to take home. "You look a bit flustered. Were you having trouble focusing in class?"

She smiles softly as she blushes a bit. "Yes, it was vary hard to focus in both of my last classes." She says to him softly. "Are you ready to go?" She asked him softly. "I can cook dinner for you again if you like." She says to him softly as she walks over to his desk and sits against it as she watches him pack some of his papers up into his bag. "I like ties on you. It's very sexy." She says to him softly.

"I think it's too formal." Rakusho said, smiling at her as he packed the last of his paper work. He got up and kissed Skyler on the lips then propmted her off his desk with a light slap to her ass, rubbing his hand under her bushy tail to tease her. "Ok, let's go Skye. You don't mind me calling you Skye right?" He asked as he locked the door on his way out and lead her to his car.

She stiffen up as he rubs her tail with his hand. "Still not use to that." She says to him softly and smiles as she walks with him after kissing him back. She got into his car after he held it open for her and waited till he got into the car on the drivers side. She rested her hand on his inner thigh as she looks out the window. "Are you hard?" She asked him without realizing it.

As he started to pull out of the teacher's parking lot, his eye's looked at Skyler curiously as she asked if he was hard. He looked back at the road during a turn and once he was heading straight again he looked back at her. "You want to check? You'd have to get it out yourself cause I'm driving."

She let out a small laugh. "It's a simple yes or no answer." She says to him as she turns to look at him. "If I bring it out I'll start to play with it. I dont want you to crash because we'll both end up getting hurt." She explains to him softly as she moves her hand up and down in the middle of his upper thigh.

"You don't seem to mind the risk, since your rubbing my thigh and all." He smirked and continued to drive through the freeway. "I can't really feel with these pants. It's a tad big around that area. Guess you'll have to wait till we get to my place." He grinned.

She smiles softly at him. "Turn onto the next dirt road and go out about half a mile, park." She says to him softly. "I want to have sex with you in your car right now." She says to him softly and her fingers slides up, unzips his pants. Her fingers digs into his pants and brings his length out. "I want you parked before we have fun." She says to him softly.

"Suddenly changed your plans, huh?" He smiled and turned onto the next dirt path to the park. He felt his zipper become undone and seconds later felt two soft hands draw his semi-erect cock from his pants. "Almost there now." He moaned briefly as her hands held onto his cock. Once at the park, he pulled into the parking lot, parking someplace shaded and away from the public view. "We're here. Think this is hidden enough for you?"

She smiles softly. "No one comes to these parts of the road anymore." She says to him softly as she climbs over into his lap with her legs on either side of his waist and kisses him on the lips. Her hands starts rubbing his length as she presses her covered breasts against his covered chest.

"Your rather Eager to do this today. How long have you been horny for?" Rakusho asked slipping his hands around Skyler's waist to rub her ass and tail once more. One hand slipped under her skirt and caressed her ass without obstruction, leaving the other to play with her tail. "How long do you want to go at this before moving into the back? I think it would be more comfy in the back later on."

"For a few hours." She answered his horny question. "I dont want to move into the back just yet." She says to him as she lifts her skirt up and pulls her panties down, leans against the stirring wheel without the horn going off. She moves her ass towards his waist since her panties were just at her knees and her legs were on either side of his waist. She pressed the head of his cock into her pussy and skillfully moved her legs straight into the air. "Take them off me." She says about him pulling her panties fully off her legs and moves herself more against him, pushing him more inside of her.

Rakusho moaned as she pushed his cock into her pussy. Seeing her legs rise straight up, he smiled and began to pull her panties off all the way. "You're quite flexible." He smiled, kissing her left thigh after her panties were off. "Anything else you want me to take off?"

She moans out softly and closed her eyes. "Anything you want." She says to him as she moves her waist against his body. Her legs wrapped around his neck and around the seat of the head, pulling herself more against him and getting him more inside of her. "So big inside a tight pussy." She says to him softly. "Do as you please to me." She says to him softly.

He grinned and began to pull her skirt off next, letting her align her legs once again so he could get it off. Once she was back into a comfortable position he placed his hands on her waist and began to bounce her onto his cock. "Let me know if it get's uncomfortable. There's always the back seat."

She let out a small moaning laugh as she listens to his words. "Oh you will be the first to know." She says to him softly as she moves up against him and wraps her arms around his neck. "Do you wish for me to be fully naked? Because if you do, I'll be glad if you would like to take them off me." She says to him softly.

"Not yet. I kinda like seeing you like this." He smiled and sileneced her with a kiss as he continued to thrust back into her, letting one hand caress her right thigh whil his other hand supported her underneath, being placed on her ass. After a while, Rakusho pulled out of the kiss and started to undo the buttons on her shirt with his mouth, using his teeth mostly. Once he opened her shirt up enough to see her bra, he dug in and lifted her bra up over her breasts before digging in further to suck on one of her breasts. "I like this position a lot. We should do this more often." He said in a moment of pause before going back in to suck on her breasts once more.

She let out a laughing moan as she keeps moving her hips up against his waist and watching him open her shirt up with his teeth. "So skilled, Rakusho." She moaned out as he takes her breast into his mouth and smiled as she heard his last statement. "I will be glad to do it like this again." She said to him in responds. "Oh so good! I want you as deep as you can go inside of me." She says to him as she arches her back against the stirring wheel.

He moaned in agreement, his mouth still occupied with her breasts. His hands moved around her waist and hips and began helping in pushing her further onto his cock. "Just to let you know..." He started, taking a moment to unbury his face from her breasts. "I'm gonna cum soon. So if you don't want me to shoot off inside you, your gonna have to pull all the way out yourself." After that he started to undo the rest of her shirt, allowing it to fall open upon freeing the last button. He then licked her body back up to her breasts and sucked on them once more as his hands continued guiding her onto his cock.

She stays arched against the stirring wheel and moving her hips as best as she can against his waist. Her legs tightening around the seat and her hands moves up against the glass windshield. "Yes!" She yells out with pleasure in her voice as her body releases her cum upon his length. "I want it inside of me." She says as she tips her head backwards and her eyes closed. "Cum nice and hard." She says to him.

"If you say so." He smiled and suddenly pulled her in for a kiss just as he came. His load shout out deep inside her, filling her up with a warm sensation. Once it stoped, he broke the kiss and allowed her to lean up against him. "That was great. How are you feeling?"

Back
Top Bottom