Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

She moaned out and her eyes widen a bit as she feels his fingers pinching her clit. His pinching fingers had did the job right which made her cum on his fingers. "Oh so good." She says as she lays her body down on the bed and her eyes looked into his eyes as a small smile appeared on her lips softly.

Rakusho felt her pussy tighten followed by the sticky feeling coating his fingers. "That must have felt good." He smiled and leaned down to kiss her softly. "What would you like to do now? Would you like me to take you home?"

She smiles softly at his words and looks him in the eyes. "That felt amazing." She says softly when her body released her cum upon his length. "Are you hungry? I could cook you something to eat if you want me too." She says softly to him as she leans up and kisses his neck softly. "Can we keep doing this? I like it alot." She says to him softly.

"Dinner sounds nice." He watched her kiss his neck softly and smiled. "I don't know. We could get in a lot of trouble if your parents or my boss at school find out about this." He kissed her back, planting it on her forehead this time before moving off of her to allow her space to move. "And shouldn't you be getting home soon as well? Your parents could be home any minute now, right?"

She smiles at him and shakes her head softly. "Mom is handicap and my dad isnt in our life." She says to him softly. "Its just Ma and I." She explains to him softly. "I take on a lot of responsibilities at a very young age." She says to him softly. "Plus she wont be home until 8 tonight." She moves against his body as he moved off her. She kept her body against his as she explained to him about her parents. "What would you like to eat? Or would you like me to find something in your kitchen and be creative?" She asked him softly.

"Be creative. I want to see what you can do." He leaned towards her head and kissed her forehead before getting up off the bed to dress. "I need to get some paperwork done anyway. I wouldn't be a responsible teacher if I didn't make sure my students got the grades they earned." He smiled before goinginto the living room while still putting on his shirt.

She smiles softly. "Alright." She says to him softly. "Dont forget to put your pants on either." She says to him softly as she dresses back up in her school uniform. Once she was finished she headed downstairs and goes into his kitchen to look for something to fix for him to eat.

"They're already on." He frowned looking down just to make sure they were. Well, he hadn't fastened the zipper yet, but they were still on. He zipped it after pulling his shirt back on and continued downstairs to the living room. Watching her move about the kitchen getting ready to cook appealed greatly to him, not in a sexual way like how they first met. He found a spot on the couch and sat down, watching her dash about the kitchen and making food.

He kept watching her for now, until the thick smell of delicious food lured him into the kitchen with great curiousity. He just had to know what she was making. "That smells great." He complimented, looking at the food she was still cooking. "Is there any way I could assist?"

She softly jumped since she didnt hear him come into the kitchen and walk up behind her. She lets out a soft laugh as she turns to look at him. "No, I got it. It wont take long to cook." She says to him softly as she stirs it in the pot she's cooking it in. She leans up on her toes and kisses his lips with a hand on his cheek. "But thank you for offering your help. I love to cook and I'm a miracle in the kitchen." She says to him as she turns back to the food.

He tried to keep her distracted as long as he could with the kiss, but she pulled away shortly regardless. Fail on his part. "You sure there's nothing I can do to help?" He asked as he began to walk back to the sofa.

She smiles and looks at him. "You could get drinks out of the fridge for us." She said to him softly as she pulls down a big bowl from the cabinet and pours the food into the bowl. "Soda or something would be fine with this meal." She says to him softly as she picks up the bowl and takes it to the table. She sets it down and goes back to the kitchen, gathers up the dirty dishes. She goes to the sink and fills it up with soapy hot water, sets the dishes into the sink. She walks back to the table and smiles as she holds two forks, sets one on his side of the table and keeping the other one in her hands. "It's ready." She says to him softly.

Rakusho knew what he had in the fridge. It was his house. Going to the fridge, He pulled out a 2-liter bottle of sprite, grabbed two cups out of the cabnet, and placed them on the table. He filled both cups with sprite before putting the sprite back in the fridge. By that time she finished with the food and had served it into bowls ready for them to eat. "It looks delicious." He smiled sitting down next to her before picking up his bowl and eating from it.

She smiles at his words and started eating herself. "It is good. I make it all the time for my mom. It's her favorite dish but tonight she's eating at her friends place." She says to him softly. "Do you like it? If so I can write it down for you and give it to you tomorrow at school." She says to him softly as she continues eating and sipping her sprite every now and then.

"I see." He smiled as he continued to eat the food. "I would love it if you could make it again. Maybe next time you could maybe sleep over at my place as well." He winked an eye at her, hinting of the possibility of how much fun they could hhave if she did. "If you could give me the recipe for this, that would be great. I'd like to try making this myself."

She blushed when he suggested her staying over and cooking for him again. "I'll have to talk to one of my mom's friends to take her in for the night and make an excuse of me being at a girlfriends place." She said as she continues eating. "I'll give it to you tomorrow at school." She says about the recipe to the meal. She picks up her drink and sips it as she looks up at him as she sits her drink down as she goes back to eating.

"Alright. You don't have to if you don't feel like it." He finally finished his food and smiled. "Thanks, and thanks for making such delicious food." He leaned over and kissed her cheek before getting up to take his empty cup and bowl to the sink to wash. "Do you want to head home now? It's late, and I can take you home if you need a ride."

She finished off her food and drank the last of her sprite, takes her bowl and cup to the sink. "Yea, I should get home now." She says to him softly. "Just let the dishes soak, it'll be easier to clean and you can take me home right now while it soaks." She explains to him softly. "I'll get my things and meet you at your car." She said as she walks out of the kitchen and goes to the door, grabs her things. She heads out of his car and stands next to the passengers side as she waits for him.

"Alright then." He let the dishes soak for now and headed outside with her, grabbing a jacket on his way. He opened the door for her, allowing her to get in first before he climbed into the driver's seat to drive her home. Once they arrived, Rakusho leaned over to give her a kiss just before she got home. "I'll see you tommorrow at school." He said before driving back home.

She kissed him back and smiled. "Yes, see you tomorrow." She says as she waves to him as he drives off and heads into the house once he was out of sight. She saw her mother and her friend in the kitchen once she was inside. "Sorry I'm home late. I had a homework problem so I stayed and got help." She explains to them and kisses her mother on the cheek. "I'm going to get you into bed and then I'm going to bed." She says to her mother. "Thanks alot." She says as her mother's friend leaves.

Rakusho arrived back home, pulling his car into his driveway before getting out and heading back inside. He hung his coat back up and decided to watch a movie before he went to bed himself.

The next morning Rakusho got up early and, after much preparation, left for school fully showered and groomed for work. He wouldn't have gone so far with it if the administration didn't require it to be so. He arrived at the school 15 minutes before the bell rung, so he went to work preparing for today's lesson until then.

She was up and dressed for school. She smiled as her mother's friend dressed her mother and took her for the day. She gathered her things up and headed off to school. Once she was at school she headed for her first class.

As Rakusho was preparing for class, he saw Skyler as the first student to walk into class for the day. "Good morning Skyler." He smiled before returning to his work. The bell soon rang and everyone else poured into the class for the day, most of them hoping to get through with class before dieing of boredom. Once they were all seated Rakusho got up and instructed everyone to open to a certain page so he could begin.

Later at lunch, Rakusho waited near Skyler's locker as he was told in her note. He knew it was for the Recipe he asked for yesterday, though he wondered if they could get away with some fun as well.

"Morning." She replied back to him with a smile as she took her seat. Once lunch came around she was at her locker putting her books away and saw him coming toward her locker. She pulls out a small notebook that she gathered all kinds of recipes for him. "I made this up last night after I done my homework." She says to him as she hands it to him. "There is many different kinds of recipes in there that is both my mother's and my favorites." She explains to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom