Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

Skyler moaned out and just kept her slit close to his mouth. "It's alright, Rakusho. She can have it. I had as much of it as possible before this night." She says to him softly.

Jamie pulled away from sucking on his length again and smiled. "Mind if I ride it out of you? I havent had a good size cock inside me for a few months." She explains to him softly.

Rakusho brought a hand up to Skyler's head and brought her down low enough for him to whisper to her silently. "I'll make it up to you dear." He kissed her on the lips and let her go so he could continue to lick Skyler's slit. Hearing Jamie's request, he pondered the thought. "Well, If Skyler doesn't mind, then You can ride it as much as you want, sexy."

Skyler moaned out and smiled. "I love it when you play with me Rakusho." She says to him softly.

Jamie smiled and looked up at Skyler. "May I?" She asked Skyler.

"Sure you can." She says to Jamie. "You can ride him." She says softly.

Rakusho moaned more as he felt Jamie's pussy slide down around his cock. She was really tight, so he figured she was being truthful about how long it's been since she had sex. "Why don't you to play with each other. I bet your both wanting to get to know each other." He smiled, slipping his tongue in further to taste Skyler's insides more.

Jamie moaned out as she slides down his full length and reached out to play with Skyler's breasts with her hands. She starts riding him slowly just to get the feel of his length inside of her.

Skyler moaned out as he moves his tongue inside of her body. "So good Rakusho." She says to him softly as she places her hands onto Jamie's breasts and starts fondling them.

Rakusho continued to push his tongue deeper while his hands slowly slides up Jamie's ass until it rested on her hip and began to help guide her up and down his cock. "I'm gonna cum soon. What about you two?"

"I'm close, Rakusho." Skyler said to him softly as she keeps fondling Jamie's breasts.

Jamie moans out and starts riding him a bit faster. "Almost there." She says to him softly as she keeps pleasuring Skyler's breasts.

With his other hand, Rakusho brought it over Skyler's thing and at her slit, digging around a little till her clit was uncovered. He began to rub it as he licker Skyler, meanwhile letting his other hand rub Jamie's ass and legs, and anywhere else it could reach as she pumped his cock in and out. He suddenly let out a loud grunt as his load shot up deep inside jamie, the hand that was on her pushing her down on his length as he came.

Jamie moaned out and came at the same time as he came inside of her. "Wow, that must be the best three sum I have ever had." She says to them both.

Skyler moaned out as her body quiver and released her cum upon his tongue.

Rakusho eagerly took all of Skylers come in his mouth and swallowed it all, then layed back and sighed. "It would be my first time doing this." He smiled and licked Skyler's slit clean of her cum, then continued to lick his way up her body til there lips met and they kissed for a brief moment. "Skyler, did you have fun?" He asked as he gathered his clothes and drew his wallet. He took out a 20$ bill and gave it to Jamie. "A tip for your wonderful service. Don't be modest." He smiled and tucked it between Jamie's breasts. "Well, shall we clean up and partake of our dinner, Skyler?"

Skyler kissed him back and smiled. "Of course." She says to him as she gets up and starts dressing back into her clothes.

Jamie smiled and started dressing as well. Once she was fully dressed she stood there and waited for them to finish as well.

Rakusho got up and got dressed himself after the two girls finally dismounted him. Once all three were dressed and cleaned up, Rakusho gave Jamie one last kiss on the cheek before the left the bathroom. "Maybe we'll do this again sometime. Enjoy the tip." He smiled and left with Skyler back to there table to eat. "That was a lot of fun. I bet your eager to get home now, huh Skyler?" Rakusho grinned and began to eat his food.

She smiles as she sits down with Rakusho at their table and started eating. "Yes, I cant wait to get home." She says to him between bites. "I love you, Rakusho." She says to him softly and waiting to see his reaction to her words.

Rakusho would say nothing for a few seconds after hearing her confession. Then he suddenly got up, moved towards her, and kisses her passionately on the lips, concealing themselves with the large menu's on the table. He held the kiss there for a while, maybe even a minute, before breaking away and saying. "I know you do. I love you too, and it only continues to grow for you." He pulled her into a hug and suddenly confessed. "Actually, I wasn't sure whether to invite Jamie into the bathroom with us. I thought you would hate me for it."

She was surprised that he got up and kissed her passionately, she kisse him back passionately as well. She smile and blushed at his words. "I just want to make you happy." She says to him softly. "Let's finish eating then head home." She says to him softly and kisses him one last time before turning back to her pasta.

"Yes. Then we can be alone together, and express our love without restraint." He said softly and began to eat with her. After they had each finished eating, they got up and left. Rakusho helped Skyler into the front seat and climbed into the driver's seat after her. Then he started driving to his house.

He pulled into the drive way and parked the car, undoing his seat belt and starting to climb out. "So do you have a maid uniform made already? I can't wait to see it on you." He smiled and leaned over to kiss her before getting out.

"Yes, I do." She says after kissing him and getting out of the car. She walks with him up to the door and waited for him to open up the door for them both. Once the front door was unlocked and open she walked into the house. She walks over to the stairs and looks at him. "I have it in a box in our room." She says to him softly. "I'll go put it on for you to see it." She says to him softly and heads up the stairs, into their room. She slipped under the bed and grabbed the box that held the outfit, went to their joining bathroom. She stripped off her clothes and slipped into her maids outfit, with the stockings to match it.

"I'll wait for you in the living room." He smiled and went over to the living room and waited. As he did he thought of all the possible varieties of outfits she would go for, which only made him hard and more impatient. He closed his eyes tightly and shook his head, wanting to stop thinking about it for now and think of something else, but he couldn't help it. In fact, he was so distracted by it that he didn't here Skyler coming down the stairs or calling out to him.

"Huh?" He snapped out of his train of thought and looked at Skyler. He froze, his jaw dropped as far as it could, and his eyes nearly went wide in astonishment. "You...Your...Sexy!" He blurted out, blinking and shaking his head a few times. He expected more clothes on her. "I...that...Of course I like it." He was overly flustered to think or see straight from her stunning appeal to him. Then he suddenly brought her close to him and kissed her. "Bed or coach?"

She smiled and kissed him back. She let out a soft laugh at his last statement. "Can you make it to the bed? If not then right here is fine." She says to him softly and starts undoing his shirt. She kept her eyes on his eyes. "I love you." She says to him softly. "And I'm glade you love the outfit. I spent a long while on it." She explained to him softly.

"Think I'll try for the bed." Half way into undoing his shirt, He scooped Skyler up into his arms and slowly carried her up the stairs. "I know you have. Tell me are you wearing the under garments you showed me a few weeks before graduation?" He leaned down to kiss her gently as he climbed the stairs. "Hmm, so many ideas. What oh what should I have you do first, my maid?"

She smiles and wraps her arms around his neck as he carries her up the stairs. "I am not wearing any under garments under here." She says to him softly. "If you wish for me to put them on just let me know." She says to him softly. "There is many things you could have me do as your maid but tonight we are celebrating." She says to him.

"You should put them on next time. Then again it might drive me nuts and I might damage your outfit." He sighed, smiling a little. "I bet you brought beer into my room." He chuckled as he opened the door and carried her into the room. There was one bottle of beer on a stool next to his bed, as well as a small cake with two candles lit on top of it. "Aw, you didn't have to." He smiled, setting her down on her feet and bringing her in for a passionate kiss.

She kissed him back with as much passion as possible. She pulls out of the kiss and smiles at him. "I know but I wanted too." She says to him as she guides him to the bed. "Sit." She says to him softly as she finishes taking his shirt off him and tosses it onto the floor.

Back
Top Bottom