Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student (Foxxy_Mama and Zero_Raider1)

"Really?" He asked while smiling as he started to pull out of the parking lot. "Maybe a little. I was mostly excited about you graduating then finally being able to take you home with me to play with." He chuckled at her comment towards his package. "Oh, It's not that big. If you want to play with it a little go ahead, Just makes sure no one see's you when we get to the restaurant."

She smiles softly and leans over to him, kisses his cheek. "So you dont mind pulling over to an abondon parking lot so I can ride you like last time?" She asked him softly. "I know you liked it." She says to him softly. "Unless you want to do that after the restaruant?" She asked him softly. "I'll wait if that's what it takes." She explains to him softly.

"We'll wait. I'm rather hungry right now. I woke up earlier to eat breakfast and prepare for the ceremony." Rakusho pulled into the parking lot and turned off the car, shifting into park before climbing out and helping Skyler out as well. "I'll let you pick the spot where we'll sit. Don't worry about cost, I'll cover it."

"I dont care were we sit." She says to him softly as she gets out of the car and wraps her arm around his waist. "Thanks for everything, Rakusho." She says to him softly as she leans up and kisses him on the lips. "I mean it. You never pushed me to do anything I didnt want to do. But you did encouraged me to do well in school so I can stay with you and be your personal maid." She says softly.

Rakusho stopped for a moment as Skyler put her arms around his waist. He turned to face her and got a kiss out of it. "Isn't that what teachers are suppose to do?" He kissed her back and lifted her up a little till she was standing on her toes, supported by his body and his arms that were wrapped around her back, around her shoulders. "As for taking you out to eat and doing all those fun things with you after school...isn't that what a boyfriend's suppose to do?" He said softly to her. His hands had playfully started sliding into her clothes a bit, before he gave her another kiss and pulled them away, leading her into the restaurant so they could eat.

She let out a small laugh after they kissed a few times. "Of course it is." She says to him softly. "Hmm, this seems like a restaurant that would make you run for your money." She says to him as she looks up at him softly and grins. "Kidding." She says to him softly since she was trying to make a small joke. "Maybe they have one of those private rooms and we'll get to play after all." She says a bit sexually to him and stays next to him as they walk and her arm still around his waist.

"Private rooms in restaurants? I never knew about those. Wouldn't those normally be reserved by big wigs and the like?" He asked, paying for admission at the front desk. After that he took her to a table in a semi-secluded area, but there were still people around that could see them. "Let's find something to eat for now. Then we can focus on having fun afterwards, whatever way you want it."

"I suppose so." She says to him softly as she sits down at the chair at their table and smiles at the waitress as she hands them the menus. She looks threw the menu and looks up. "I'll have the thick noodle pasta, the chicken one with Ice Tea." She says to their waitress.

"And I'll have the Half-rack of ribs, with a small salad and water to go with." Once the order's were placed the waitress left them to take everyone else's orders. Rakusho had been eyeing the waitress that had just served them before she left. "If they did have a private room, a threesome with her included wouldn't be so bad." He spoke softly, only enough for them to here. He chuckled at his idea, wondering if Skyler would become jealous in the slightest.

She raised an eyebrow at his words about a three-sum with the waitress. "You would want a three-sum with me and that lady that's servecing us?" She asked him softly just to see if she understood what he wanted.

"Yep. I'd love to give that a shot." He replied softly and grinned. "You wanted to have fun right? I think this would be a good idea to be 'creative' as well." He chuckled softly for a bit before settling down. "Why, are you upset with my idea?"

I dont like that idea." She says to him softly. "I want to be with you and only you." She says to him softly as she sits down and folds her hands in her lap. "But if you want that then I guess I could give it a try." She says to him quietly.

((Time to get creative :3 . let me know if you want me to redo my post for any reason what so ever. By the way, what kind of person should the waitress be? Wolf girl? Would you also mind controlling the waitress or do you want me to play as her?))

"You guess you could give it a try?" He asked her again, wanting to comfirm if she really didn't mind trying it out or still had doubts about it. After about half an hour of waiting, the waitress came back with there food. As she was about to leave, Rakusho got up and spoke softly to her. "Sorry to bug you, but my friend here had a problem using the restroom. She said something wasn't working right. Could you come with us for a bit so that you could check it out and inform your superiors about it." The waitress nodded, catching on to his bait rather easily. On the way there, Rakusho managed to sneak a under maintanance sign in fron of the girls bathroom before following the waitress and Skyler in and locking the door, then following them into one of the larger stalls and locking that door too. He approached the confused waitress and slid his hands quickly inside the unsuspecting girls clothes, finding her breasts and pussy underneath her uniform rather quickly. "Sorry about the deception. My friend and I just wanted to have a little fun with you."

"Yes." She said confirming it. She walked with both of them into the bathroom and into the stall. She stood there watching as his hands went on the confused waitress's body. "Don't worry he's a wonderful pleaser." She says as she moves over to them and starts to remove the waitress's blouse so her breasts could be exposed to them both. She looked back at him as she pulls the woman's shirt off her body and unclipped her bra.

The waitress was indeed confused yet she couldnt help the moaning as he pleased her body. It had been months since she had a good pleasing from a man let alone a man and a woman. "That does feel good." She says as she stops being confused and enjoys it. She starts taking his belt undone and undoing his pants. "Name's Jamie." She says to them both. Her wolf tail brushes up under Sky's skirt and over her covered slit.

"Skyler, you flatter me." Rakusho said softly and began to undo Jamie's skirt. He pushed his waist into Jamie more as she started to take his belt off. "I see your hands I quite...Dexterious, Jamie." He complimented before dropping her skirt to the floor, leaving her in her panties and a partially open shirt. "Pink huh? Matches with your red and black uniform I think." Rakusho smiled and kissed Jamie on the forehead. "Skyler, would you like some help as well?"

"No, I dont need help with anything." She says to him softly as she starts undoing her own shirt since it was buttons. She slipped her shirt off and unclipped her own bra, letting it fall to the floor with the rest of the piles of clothes. She slipped her skirt off as well as her panties to join the pile of clothes on the floor. She pressed her breasts against Jamie's back as her hands moved over Rakusho's shirt to get it undone.

"Oh your breasts are so soft and perky, Miss." Jamie says as she feels Sky's breasts against her back. She loved how he was playing with her body in the place she works at.

"And so are yours, Miss Jamie." Rakusho said softly with a smiled as his hands continued to undo her shirt the rest of the way. He could feel Jamie's hand pulling out his belt and undoing his Zipper rather quickly, like she was anxious to see his manhood. After letting Skyler undo Jamie's bra, Rakusho's hands went over Jamie's breasts and began to fondle them. "Ooh, nice and soft, almost like Skyler's." He felt his pants fall down his legs at last and pushed further into Jamie's waist. "So, which one of you girls want to play with it first?"

"Rakusho, can we both play with it at the same time?" Skyler asked him softly as she looked up at him as her hands pushes his shirt off his body.

Jamie smiled and looked at him as well. "That should be interesting." She says to them both and her eyes moves back down to his length.

"Well, I guess you both could, after all it is kinda big." He grinned and adjusted so his shirt would fall off. He took a seat on the toilet behind him after the girls had pulled his boxers off first. "You two are very beautiful. Your eagerness adds to your cuteness." He smiled as both the girls took hold of his cock together. "Don't be too rough with it. It hasn't plaid with two girls before." He said softly, petting both Jamie and Skyler on the head.

Skyler smiled and licked one side of his length. She couldnt believe she was playing with her Rakusho in the girls bathroom with another woman.

Jamie smiled as well and licked his length at the same time as Skyler. "Hmm, tastes good." She says to him softly and licks his cock again.

Rakusho found the feeling of two tongues on his cock nearly overwhelming. "Wow, you both work really well together." He moan softly, his cock fully erect for both of them to enjoy. Hoping to encourage them more, he slid his feet underneath both girls slits and started to rub his feet against them, while his hands remained on their heads and encouraging them further by petting them. "I'm glad you like it Jamie."

"Me too." Jamie said to him softly as she goes back to licking his length. She could feel him moving his hand over her head as he pets her.

Skyler smiled as she feels his foot rub against her slit. She pulls away from his length and looks up at him. She slowly stands up and moves over to him. "You should do some of the work too, Rakusho." She says to him softly as she stands there with her slit close to his face.

Jamie closed her eyes and took his cock head into her mouth which she started sucking on it.

"Hmm, you're right Skyler, how rude of me." Rakusho used his now free hand and brought Skyler's ass a little closer before he began to lick Skyler's slit with a rather hungry tongue. He left off a moan as Jamie took the head of his cock into her mouth to lick, now that Skyler had left it alone for her pleasure. "Mmm, perhaps I should be laying down for this rather then sitting on the john." He asked, wanting to know if they wanted to switch into an easier position.

Skyler moaned out and looked at him as he spoke his last statement. "Of course." She agreed with him.

Jamie pulled away and smiled. "Whatever you want." She says to him as she moves away so he could get off the toilet.

Skyler moved away so he can get up and do what he wants to do.

"You girls are too kind." Rakusho smile and got up off the toilet. He then found a spot to lay on the floor, covering it with his clothes to protect from the icy touch of it. Once he had laid down, he motioned for them to resume their current activities. Once Skyler had her slit positioned over his mouth again, he reached out his tongue and began to lick while He felt Jamie continue her work on his cock. "Mmm, I don't know how much cum I'll have for all of you. You might just have to share."

Back
Top Bottom