Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I simply must ask...

I can do a more complex one using thrust per minute and such but thats just tedious...

Lol, it's a very interesting concept, I'd love to see some figures for those equations.
And I'm not saying I'm not experienced. I just opt not to get around. I'm a bit picky in bed mates.

lets do it in math numbers

lets say the average male takes 100 thrusts to orgasm

Slut: Avg : 6 inches X 20 males a month X1 time per male X 3 months X 100 thrusts per orgasm X 1 per male
GF: Avg: 7 inches X 3 times a day X 25 days a month (taking time out if the bf doesn't like sailing the crimson tide) X 3 months X 100 thrusts per orgasm

slut :108000
GF:157500

Gwendolyn said:
maybe I'm just unusual, but I very rarely had sex with any of my past partners 3 times a day. >_> <_<
...Just saying, y'know, if I had a shot with you, three times wouldn't even take me past noon. That's assuming starting at 12:01 AM.

Seven or so is about how I recall the last little time I got laid constantly..which was like..four/five years ago.

Most I had in a day was prob 5 or 6 but then again I go abt an hr on avg..

anything longer than about 15-20 min requires a smoke break.
when I was with my ex in maine I didn't keep track.
sometimes once in a day depending on our work schedule.
other times... lots. normally on our days off from work.

gotta keep the money on the mind.

I guess I am weird, then. o_O I've had a lot of relationships in my life and I've never had sex more than 3 different times in one day, and that was only once. then again, most relationships i've been in I have not seen the person every single day, nor did we have sex every time we were with each other.

granted, there were some few marathon sessions. :cool: But I still only count that as one time, I guess...

BR45 said:
I hear that screaming Norse Gods during orgasm grants you their favor.
What if whenever I have sex and orgasm I shout. "For Trygon!"? Will I gain any sort of Favor?

Back
Top Bottom