Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I simply must ask...

Aember said:
Lessee.

Vrigin: 4 a- a person who has not had sexual intercourse. (Merriam-Webster)
Sexual intercourse: 1 : heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis : coitus
2 : intercourse (as anal or oral intercourse) that does not involve penetration of the vagina by the penis (Merriam-Webster)

I sort of love how they have to have two seperate sections to define sexual intercourse.

So, yeah, fingering doesn't count.

People still maintain that lesbian sex isn't a form of real sex.
I believe it does, considering the fact that if it didn't lesbians are a figment of my imagination.

Also, it says oral counts.

EDIT: and intercourse and sex aren't the same thing.

Ilovegoatse said:
Aember said:
Lessee.

Vrigin: 4 a- a person who has not had sexual intercourse. (Merriam-Webster)
Sexual intercourse: 1 : heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis : coitus
2 : intercourse (as anal or oral intercourse) that does not involve penetration of the vagina by the penis (Merriam-Webster)

I sort of love how they have to have two seperate sections to define sexual intercourse.

So, yeah, fingering doesn't count.

People still maintain that lesbian sex isn't a form of real sex.
I believe it does, considering the fact that if it didn't lesbians are a figment of my imagination.

Also, it says oral counts.

. . .What are you talking about?
Of COURSE lesbians are a figment of your imagination.

And honey, don't tell me. My first post was e-sarcasm anyway.
. . . .
Ahem.

But I have been told, even by close friends, that oral doesn't count.
. . .
OH MY GOD.
ORAL COUNTS.
I'm going to goad a friend about this until she dieeeessss.

Aember said:
. . .What are you talking about?
Of COURSE lesbians are a figment of your imagination.

And honey, don't tell me. My first post was e-sarcasm anyway.
. . . .
Ahem.

But I have been told, even by close friends, that oral doesn't count.
. . .
OH MY GOD.
ORAL COUNTS.
I'm going to goad a friend about this until she dieeeessss.
But...she'll die. D: She's your friend and she will die.

She will die.

And because of you....

And oral sex. D:

She caught the herpes.

Aha.
Nah, she maintains the 'good-girl-well-at-least-I'M-a-virgin' mentality-- and spiel even though I know she's given head.

HAH, I say. D<

Aember said:
She caught the herpes.

Aha.
Nah, she maintains the 'good-girl-well-at-least-I'M-a-virgin' mentality-- and spiel even though I know she's given head.

HAH, I say. D<
Ahaha, what a loser.

The herpes are her new lover.

And it only shows up once a month!

Gives you time to have breathing room.

And lack of itch. :D

WHAT IF THEY BOTH HAPPENED AT ONCE?

A BLOODY SCRATCHY PAINFUL CROTCH?

EW.

SOME PEOPLE MASTURBATE TO THAT.

Well, after reading through this, apparently, according to some, I lost my virginity at age twelve.
*shrugs*
She was cute, we decided to explore budding bodies.
Curious how we both ended up bi-sexual but that we never talk about that week.

Lieutenant Ducky said:
Well, after reading through this, apparently, according to some, I lost my virginity at age twelve.
*shrugs*
She was cute, we decided to explore budding bodies.
Curious how we both ended up bi-sexual but that we never talk about that week.
It might be a bit awkward if you constantly talked about it, if that helps. D:

*cracks up*
True enough.
I don't know that I'd want that to be the usual topic of conversation. I just find it interesting that we both ended up on a path that has led us into the beds of other females as our lives have progressed, and yet we have never said a word.
So much so that she actually treated me like some kind of leper when I first expressed an honest attraction to females. *shrugs*

Lieutenant Ducky said:
*cracks up*
True enough.
I don't know that I'd want that to be the usual topic of conversation. I just find it interesting that we both ended up on a path that has led us into the beds of other females as our lives have progressed, and yet we have never said a word.
So much so that she actually treated me like some kind of leper when I first expressed an honest attraction to females. *shrugs*
Haha, yeah, I know what you mean. It's nicer that way I'm sure though, like your own private little memory in time. As opposed to...

"SO LOL, DID YOU HEAR WHEN I DID IT WIFF A CHICK!? SO HAWT, RITE?"

I really don't like bisexual folk who parade how many of each gender they've slept with when trying to get attention. Though I can say that about any sexual orientation. Maybe I'm old fashioned in thinking you shouldn't parade that around, but I think it makes the memory a little more sacred than just sharing it with everyone and anyone. Tis why you don't annoy me and I luff you. You don't go into every thread like a mindless moron and brag about being bi, etc. :D

Mmm, I don't mind talking about certain experiences, depending on what it is. But there are other things that I just won't mention.
Some things are special.
And I don't feel like I have any need to parade around numbers. It seems...empty and a bit silly really.

And I love you too, Goaty.

Exactly, sometimes it's fun to tell a bit. But not going overboard all grosslike. Sometimes people like that just don't realize that not everyone wants to hear about their long sexual experiences and escapades. Yus, parading around numbers is just stupid.

Oh, and..

Luff~

I must say I fully agree with the two of you.
Makes you sound childish saying things like:
"I slept with six girls and eight guys!"
Or
"I slept with more girls then you ever did!"

Tell me, does that sound like a teen-sex-addict who just lost their virginity?

Yeah it rather does sound like a childish thing to gloat about. Most likely from one trying to prove something.
Last time I bothered with a number, it was to prove I wasn't a whore.
He still didn't believe me, but that's okay.

LUFF for mah goaty. <3

My friend put it to me this way.

"If a girl is a slut by societal definitions, and has sex with say twenty men with an average length of 6 inches a guy in a month then the length of cock she's taken has been 120 inches in total a month if she does it once per guy. If she does this every month for three months its 360 overall."

"If a girl has a steady boyfriend and his cock is lets say 8 inches, and she fucks him four times a day thats eight times four which is thirty two, times ninety for the three months its 2880 in thus a girl with a steady boyfriend and healthy appetite has gotten even more usage than a girl whos a slut...you can fuck either one of em...it doesn't matter."

Back
Top Bottom