Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I simply must ask...

Eh, you never know Try
I could even be the person right down the street from you
Thats the thing about the internet, you never truly know who you are talking with.

Though I'm sure it is a very little chance that I am the person down the road from you :? (More like 1 in 100,000,000 as an under-exaggeration)

Just pointing out the fact.

@Anjeru: Thats great! ^,.,^
I hope I don't get a bad stick from Trygon....I am sure he can be much better at messing me up than I could him....much by far :shock:​

-nods-
Oh yes.

It's probably best to stay on his good side.
lol.
Though, it is fun to get uberly pnwed too.​

Dream Reaver said:
Eh, you never know Try
Thats the thing about the internet, you never truly know who you are talking with.

Though I'm sure it is a very little chance that I am the person down the road from you :? (More like 1 in 100,000,000 as an under-exaggeration)

I hope I don't get a bad stick from Trygon....I am sure he can be much better at messing me up than I could him....much by far :shock:​
IP whois for cpe-098-024-206-036.nc.res.rr.com
OrgName: Road Runner HoldCo LLC
OrgID: RRMA
Address: 13241 Woodland Park Road
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171

Don't be an idiot, kid.

Trygon said:
Dream Reaver said:
Eh, you never know Try

IP whois for cpe-098-024-206-036.nc.res.rr.com
OrgName: Road Runner HoldCo LLC
OrgID: RRMA
Address: 13241 Woodland Park Road
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171

Don't be an idiot, kid.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Wasn't tryin'....

*whispers to Anjeru: "Add another 'by far' to that statement"*

I'm aware you weren't trying. However, consider it may be worth trying to not be an idiot.

In my infinite grace and glory, I have the tiniest pearl of wisdom for you. Avoid PVP. Your type doesn't do well there.

*chuckles softly*
Yeah, I generally avoid that kind of stuff on the internet.
I don't like fighting, not my place.

I much rather spend my free time(aka internet time) chatting(friendly) with people and playing games or RPs.
Makes life much more enjoyable.

*EDIT*
Plus, I get enough fights with my mother here in RL​

Dream Reaver said:
*chuckles softly*
Yeah, I generally avoid that kind of stuff on the internet.
I don't like fighting, not my place.

I much rather spend my free time(aka internet time) chatting(friendly) with people and playing games or RPs.
Makes life much more enjoyable.

*EDIT*
Plus, I get enough fights with my mother here in RL​
-jumps up and down-
oh oh oh!
I know what that's like!
:D

Yes, I know you probably did,
We are talking about something like that in another thread, member? Lol
(jokin' jokin')​

Dream Reaver said:
Yes, I know you probably did,
We are talking about something like that in another thread, member? Lol
(jokin' jokin')​
Haha, yes.
Kaios is the only other person, besides Trygon, who has ANY idea.

O_O;
I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with her.
'specially if they're my friend.​

Lost mine at 7 to a girl who was sexually abusing me at school, then started experimenting with the neighbor kids, couldnt ejaculate and didnt know about anything...that was 15 years ago..by the time I was 8 Id had about 5 or 6 girls and had tried out giving oral an recieving,at 9 I got bitten, a scar I still retain and since then dont like recieving, first ejac was around 10 or 11, surprised the fuck out of me, then at 12 I met my first squirter and lost my shit running around screaming "Ewww girls cant do that too"....

I'm 18, still a virgin. It's not really a choice thing though. More of, I don't just want to fuck around with whoever, and so I'm going to wait until I find another person I deem worthy of screwing with. I had one, but he was in the military and got killed before he came home on leave. It doesn't really bother me a whole lot that I'm a virgin, though. It is what it is.

I'm a virgin. 8D

By a dictionary's definition.

Had sex with a couple of chicks, but everyone knows that's not REAL sex.

Haha.

No dick for me, but teasing guys sure is fun.

It is only fair that after so many of you accounted your tales of the pleasure's of the flesh that I too shall share mine.

It was October almost Halloween. I was with my new girlfriend and she offering me oral pleasure's. The body was 17 years of age so that would be last October. At one point I decided to just get the event over with and I stuck it in her. After we fucked three times that day. The bite mark on my arm lasted about a week.

Aember said:
I'm a virgin. 8D

Haha.

I'm pretty sure having lesbian seckz still counts.

Ilovegoatse said:
Aember said:
I'm a virgin. 8D

Haha.

I'm pretty sure having lesbian seckz still counts.
It does? Sweet, I'm not a virgin!

Misha Hiroki said:
It does? Sweet, I'm not a virgin!
Of course it counts. D: Why would no one think it counts? Lesbian isn't just a genre of kink. It's a sexual orientation, so if you're of that sexual orientation and have sex, it counts! Even if you're bisexual it counts.

Well. Unless one of those lesbians is using a strap-on, there is no penetration in lesbian sex, which is key in the dictionary's definition of virginity.

At least, it used to. Dunno, it might have been changed. But before, I distinctly remembered virginity being defined in terms of penetration, rather than just oral sex.

But whatever. 8D
Doesn't matter to me either way.

Aember said:
Well. Unless one of those lesbians is using a strap-on, there is no penetration in lesbian sex, which is key in the dictionary's definition of virginity.

At least, it used to. Dunno, it might have been changed. But before, I distinctly remembered virginity being defined in terms of penetration, rather than just oral sex.

But whatever. 8D
Doesn't matter to me either way.
So you use what defines heterosexual virginity to every sexual orientation?

Edit: Oh, and if it requires penetration fer sure in your definition. Fingering counts too. It's penetration, therefore anyone who's been fingered lost their virginity. >A> To a finger.

xD;
I don't think those who thought of the definition had fingering in mind, exactly.

Aember said:
xD;
I don't think those who thought of the definition had fingering in mind, exactly.
It doesn't matter what they had in mind, if it said penetration it means penetration. They didn't specify what kind of penetration yes, but it says penetration. So, fingering = sex. Masturbating (if using fingers) = sex.

Though the dictionary says something along the lines of a man and a woman, and only that. So... Gay males can't have sex, neither can lesbians, only heterosexual people.

• *Raises hand*
    Virgin.
    Although I almost got pulled into an orgy by a friend.

Wouldn't that be a great way to lose your virginity?
    XD
    An orgy, of all things.[/list:u]

m e i SYNDROME said:
  • *Raises hand*
    Virgin.
    Although I almost got pulled into an orgy by a friend.

Wouldn't that be a great way to lose your virginity?
    XD
    An orgy, of all things.[/list:u]

• Herpes! :D HERPES!

(You want the herpes, you will get the herpes.)

Lessee.

Vrigin: 4 a- a person who has not had sexual intercourse. (Merriam-Webster)
Sexual intercourse: 1 : heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis : coitus
2 : intercourse (as anal or oral intercourse) that does not involve penetration of the vagina by the penis (Merriam-Webster)

I sort of love how they have to have two seperate sections to define sexual intercourse.

So, yeah, fingering doesn't count.

People still maintain that lesbian sex isn't a form of real sex.

BUT I DON'T WANTS TEH HERPES.
D;
And that was like, after a rave and half the people I was with were high on pot and E.

Besides, I have the reputation of having no sex drive to uphold.
o:<

Almost had lesbian smex, too.
o 3o
Wasn't interested in the other girl though.
e_e;
Plus, she slept around a lot.
TEH STDS.
LAWD.
D;

Back
Top Bottom