Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Garden of pleasure

InferElade

Planetoid
Everything thrived here in this artificial land created through shear genious and lust for the pleasure of the female body. However, it was not a gift made for the entirety of them but for one that was found quite special. Ray sat quitely outside of the house of the one he wished to impress. He had given her the date and time in which he wanted to take her out on this special occasion. It was an aniversery of sorts, one to commemorate there first meeting, at least to him it was. He wondered if she even remembered that it had been two years since that day that they have first met and he decided that he had to have her for himself. Yet, coming into his second year he couldnt find the strenght to make it known to her. Standing there in casual attire, something quite different from the lab garments that he normally got to grace her with, he stood outside of her door with his hands in his jean pockets, his black and blue button up shirt button only in a few places up the middle in order to invite a look a the white muscle shirt underneath. His silver eyes flashed in the deminishing light as he shifted back and forth. "Where is she?" he questioned himself as he glanced at his watched for a moment before returning his eyes to the door. It wasnt too much of a problem for her to be late since that actually made things easier. Lifting his hand he pressed the button upon her door to summon her once again, allowing his hand to reassume the position it once held afterwards.

Laura smiled, this would be the first time they would actually get to see each other out of work. Ray and Laura had been working together for two years now and because they worked in a lab she never got to dress up in anything nice other then maybe some good looking sensible shoes. Heals werenâ??t smart when working with things that could possibly be considered dangerous. She always had to wear her hair up too so since it was always in a bun this would be the first time he would get to see it down.

She wore blue jeans that hugged her hips and showed off her curves as well as a white shirt with anger wings on the back of it and a red heard on the front. She had a cute belt and a bracelet on one wrist and a watch on the other, both very cute and matching the locket around her neck. Her long hair went almost all the way down to her butt and it shown purple in the light. He asked about it once and she told him that when she was younger it was how she rebelled against her parents and then she fell for the color. Her hair was smooth as silk and her whole outfit showed off her gorgeous body.

She answered the door and smiled when she saw him. He looked handsome outside of his lab coat. â??I am sorry for the wait.â? She told him with a smile as she stepped outside, grabbing an over the shoulder purse. â??Where are we going again?â? she asked him, he had not told her but she was hoping he would spill it.

He smiled handsomly as he extending his hand for hers. "As I said before, it is a surprise. You might as well quit trying." He said this with a slight laugh as his other hand moved to wipe the black strands of rebelling hair from his eyes. He was quite stunned at her outfit even though he made the choice not to compliment her on it from the very get go. It made him feel bad for the lack of his own personal time at picking out an outfit for the night even though he still looked quite clean. He had even taken the oportunity to shave his normally rough face, making it as smooth as her own hand. He admired her many trinkets, a question poping up in his mind about the locket in particular. For now, he would leave that question to be asked later. "You look quite beautiful." He said finnaly as a warm breeze began to pick up in the evening light.

Darn, she was really hoping he would spill what it was. Laura always did hate waiting but for Ray she would. She smiled, his face was smooth and she watched to reach up and touch it but she kept her hand to herself. It might be slightly odd if she just reached up out of the blue like that. She smiled when he complimented her outfit. â??Thank you, I guess I canâ??t call you scruffy anymore can I?â? she asked him as she felt his smooth face with her soft hand. It had been a pet name she had teased him with when they worked together. He was always a bit scruffy in the lab so she used to mess with him about it but now he was so smooth it was nice.

"I suppose that you cant." he studdered as he spoke. It was a slight surprise for him that she had touched his face. The tender soft skin of her hand pressing against his face placed him on a momentary high that he had to force himself off of in order to regain his composure. "I figured I'd clean up a little to show that im a little more than a simple hermit who spends the majority of his days in a lab working on things that make little sense to the common man." he said with a laugh as his hand took hold of hers as she began to retract it from his face. "Lets get going." he said as he turned his body, heading down the backroad that would lead them towards their evening hangout. His free hand was shoved deep into his pocket, fidling with keys as he pondered things to say to her. It was difficult thinking of casual things to talk about now. At work it was so much easier to find conversation. It didnt feel as if there was that much pressure. Finnaly, not able to come up with anything else, he decided to make note of her necklace. "That is a beautiful necklace," he commented as he walked forward, glancing at her every now and again.

Back
Top Bottom