Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistaken (Crystal Fire & Krad_Nogard)

"Well if anything bothers you, I have a personal nurse." He sipped his glass of champaign then set it down, pouring a little bit more into it.

She slowly nodded. "Thank you.." She rose the drink up to her lips and took a drink, just as the doors of the castle were pushed open. "Hello! I am here to see the princess! Oh, and there she is!" Shouted Nicolas as he quickly crossed over to where they were sitting, and got down on one knee as he took her hand, and began to kiss her knuckles. "What a lovely princess, I might add."

Krad genually detested Nicolas and rose when he entered. "She's not the princess." He said pushing him away from the girl. "Wingus and Dingus got the wrong one." He said refering to his two men.

Nicolas backed up, looking at Kale with a smirk growing on his lips. "Oh, so you don't want this one? Because I will gladly sweep her from this castle and bring her aboard my ship." He spoke as he actually lifted Elise from the chair, one hand behind her back, and another underneath her knees.

"Stop acting a fool." He said waving his hand at him. "I'm already irratated enough, I don't need you making matters worse."

Elise turned her head to Krad, frowning slightly. "Matters vorse? Vhat do you mean?" Nicolas asked as he set Elise back to her feet.

"Barging in and interupting my quiet time." He said waving a hand at his glass. "She's not the right one, I know. I'll get on it tomarrow."

"So I can take her then?" Nicolas asked as he picked Elise up again. She let out a slight cry, not expecting to be picked up again, but she was getting sort of tired of it.

Nicolas let out a sigh as she set her back down. She stumbled slightly before regaining her balance again, and looking toward Nicolas with a frown upon her lips. "If you say so sir, you work on it. I'll be down by the harbor for the next month... Just let me know of any plans you make.." He spoke before he turned sharply on his heels, and stormed out of the castle.

He closed his eyes and sighed once he left. "My apologies." He refilled her glass and sat back down.

"It's quite alright.." She spoke softly as she slowly sat down again, bringing the glass after he refilled it to her lips as she took a drink.

"I am.." She replied simply. As she held her glass though, she turned her head to look at him. "Why were you planning on kidnapping Arabella? No good would have come from that."

"It's not important." He said waving his hand gently. Krad finished his glass then set it down looking into the flames of the hearth.

Slowly she nodded as she looked at the hearth as well, finishing the rest of the drink. However, she slowly stood up. "I think I'll reside in my chambers for the rest of the night.." She spoke softly, looking down at him with her soft warm eyes. "Good night, sir.." She spoke very softly before slowly walking to the stairs.

Elise gently rubbed her hands together as she walked up the stairs. As soon as she was in her chambers, she began to take off her gown, and hang it upon it's hook. She then gently slid herself into the bed beneath the fur covers. She let out a sigh, slowly shaking her head. "Why didn't he let me go with Nicolas?.." She asked herself before closing her eyes.

He made his way to his own chambers soon after her. He opened the door to his bedroom and changed into his robe.

Back
Top Bottom