Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistaken (Crystal Fire & Krad_Nogard)

C

Crystal Fire

Elise Radborne has been abducted, taken from London to a castle in Germany. There she is astonished to learn that her captor is Krad, a man convicted of plotting against Queen Elizabeth, a man who supposedly died outside the Tower of London. Apparently, though, Krad is very much alive, and is as shocked to see Elise as she is to encounter him. For his men have kidnapped the wrong woman! They had been ordered to abduct Krad's one-time fiancee, Arabella. Instead, they have accidentally kidnapped Arabella's cousin, Elise. Elise his horrified that she was kidnapped, and to find out that her captor was a man who had tried to kill the Queen of England does not help anything. Elise is the daughter of a great man who has actually mysteriously disappeared, and to why she was staying with her uncle and cousin in Bradbury Hall. A strong willed woman, she is different from Arabella, who is soft, beautiful, and often agreed with most anyone said, including her fiancees. Elise fights for her right, and will not stand that she has been tormented through this whole idea. Krad's henchmen, Finch and Spence were the ones that actually abducted her and brought her to the castle, having soiled her clothes she was wearing, and making her ever increasingly angry. On board a ship headed for Germany, she met a man named Nicolas Van Reijn, a German at heart though he spoke English quite well. He is quite taken by Elise, and after he finds out from Krad that this is not the woman he wanted, Nicolas plans to somehow take her as his own.

Krad is a rich man, having been the Lord of several Halls in his time before his conviction. With still a lot of gold to his name, he is able to afford a castle and renovate it for her coming, though he does not know that it is not Arabella. He too his furious as is Elise, and he storms up to his chambers after Spence takes her to her own chambers. Right now it has only been one night, and Elise and Krad have not seen each other since she found out who her captor was, and he found out who the woman was. Two deadly enemies, with Elise unable to go back to England because of the trouble she might be in because of her father who was taken, living together. Will they continue to send bitter hatred toward each other, or will they yield to a passionate love? With a story filled with lust and passion, only twists and turns can make their fall.

][ First post! ][

Elise ran her fingers through her hair, trying to rake it out without having a comb. The woolen garments that Fitch and Spence made for her hung over her loosely, since they had destroyed her garments when she fell into the river on the way here. She had been given a sky blue gown of silk upon the ship ride here, but after finding out it was from him, she refused to wear it. She as well wore woolen slippers, as it was about February, with snow falling lightly still. The fire in her room was growing smaller from her lack of tending to it since that morning. She tugged up on the garment as it began slipping down her bosom, her soft flesh peaking over the rough fabric. She was protesting as wearing this, and this was the best she could do. She was a prisoner here.

After her long golden hair fell across her back, she surveyed it in the mirror, thinking it looked quite presentable now. Nicolas had given them one of his cooks so that they would not starve here. She could smell roasting deer from her door, and she wished to go downstairs to have a look see. Her blue eyes glanced toward the door, not hearing anything since she woke up coming from the room hall. His room was on the third story, while hers was on the second, and she had not heard him walk past. Pressing her soft lips together, she walked toward her door, and gently pulled back the latch, and opened the door. Her eyes cast to the stairs to see if he was making his way. However, she did not see him, so she turned and softly began walking down the stairs. She had bitten his ear last night till it bled when he picked her up to stop her from throwing punches at him. However what got her angry was that he held her by her bottom, making her blush increasingly just by thinking of it.

When she came down, Fitch and Spence were sitting at the table, watching the cook work at the hearth with the large deer roasting skinned. The smell was delicious after having to eat barely anything on her way here. When she came down, Fitch and Spence cast terrified glances at her, since they were the ones that had abducted the wrong women. They truly were soft souls, only doing their master's bidding in taking her. She didn't blame him. The only one she blamed was her captor. Elise slowly took a seat at the end of the table, her woolen garment falling in place against her body. It was floor length, keeping her warm. The top however was loose, leaving her shoulders nearly bare, and her upper chest bare as well.

Before I post anything, I'll let you know now... I don't think there's any way I can keep up with that kind of post. That's great and all for you, but I just learned RPing differently I suppose. I'll keep playing but it won't be as spactacular as that. ))

*Smiles* Don't worry... That was to get things settled in. My posts will never be as long as that unless I have some plot thing. Don't worry.. ^^ Just post.

The dinner table was set with wonderful platters and crystal goblets, two filled with whine. The door at the other end opened and he stepped in, the cook quickly went to his master and spoke soflty, then was waved away. Krad sat down at the other end of the table, his long tux coat draping over the sides. He raised his whine glass to his lips and tested it before looking at her.

Elise huffed slightly as he came in and sat down at the opposite end of the table. Her chest heaved slightly as she watched him simply enjoy himself although his prisoner sat at the other end in a filthy garment and dirt upon her skin. When his eyes met hers, her blue eyes flashed in anger as the cook set a tray of deer meat and vegetables in front her with a glass of wine. She continued her gaze with the man, about to start an array of insults, but she slowly turned her attention down to the food as she began to eat.

He smiled slighlty as she began to eat. "I shot this deer my self." He told her taking another sip of whine.

At the mention that he shot the deer himself, she immediately stopped eating, and pushed the plate away. She then sat upright, her hands placed upon her lap as she turned her eyes up to him. "Then I'd rather starve.." She spoke across the table before picking up her glass of wine, and tilting her head back slightly.

"Well that's your decision." He said holding his glass. He'd gladly call her bluff. "No sense in letting it go to waste." He motioned to the cook who took the plate away. "Sleep well?"

She made no notion as the cook took it away, but she simply watched Krad in front of her. "Actually, not that much. I awoke cold when I found the fire in my room had died down, leaving no heat for me this morning." Crossing her arms across her breasts, she narrowed her eyes slightly as she watched him. How could he be so calm with her after knowing that in trying to take her cousin, he kidnapped her instead. Soon she would have to lash out at him again for doing such a thing. Standing up abruptly, she placed her hands upon the table as she stared him down. "I hope you're satisfied taking me from my home in England, because I sure am not! I'm filthy, and wish for better garments such as this." She spoke motioning to the one she wore which barely covered her chest. "This is ridiculous!"

"Well I did prepare something for you. But they tell me you wouldn't wear it." He looked down into his glass as he spoke. "You're more than welcome to wash up, I shall have a bath drawn for you. As for the fire, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again." He finished the glass and set it down.

Her lips parted as she stood there, unable to believe her ears. Why was he so polite all of the sudden after last night when he was furious with her being here? Her fingers gently curled against the table as she stared at him before turning quickly. "I'll be in my chambers." She spoke out as she began climbing the stairs, not wishing to see him. She for one was furious with him, and he now seemed to be totally care free with her like this was nothing. Oh, he was going to pay...

As she aproached her room the door opened and a servant came out. "Your bath is ready madam." The servant bowed and walked away leaving her alone.

Her lips parted to say something, but she didn't say anything as the servant then walked past. Elise heaved a sigh as she walked into her room, and closed the door behind her. Gently, she stripped herself of her garments, feeling no cold chill against her naked body as she did so, finding that the fire had been rebuilt. "Why is he doing this?.." She whispered to herself before she went to the copper tub. She slid herself into the steamy water, picking up some scented soap that was laid upon the floor. Her soft flesh shown in the light of the fire as she laid there, closing her eyes as she rest her head back with her golden hair piled on top of her head to keep it from the water. "Why is he being so nice?..."

Krad was in his den pacing infront of the fire. Fitch and Spence were sitting in chairs looking worried. "Do you two have any idea what to do with her?" He asked angrly stopping. "Well ya could take her back." Fitch said offering the idea.

"And then what? She blabs to the athorities?!" He shouted turning to them. "No... that's not an option..."

Elise began rubbing herself with the scented soap as she looked toward the fire place. They weren't going to take her back, and she didn't even know the language of Germany. She was stuck here. She gave out a sigh as she stopped washing herself, and looked up to the ceiling. She truly did have to make life hard for him now though..

He dismissed the two of them and stood staring into the fire. It wasn't too huge of a problem having her around. She was attractive and probably a kind person once she warmed up to him.

Once the water began to get cool, Elise stepped out of the tub, taking a towel from the side to quickly dry herself with. Goosebumps ran across her body quickly once she was out of the water, so she quickly rubbed herself down. She needed to get dressed... Maybe wearing the gown he had originally got for Arabella would do something. Letting her towel drop to the stone floor, she took the blue dress from the hook, and began slipping it over her head. She let it fall into place, running her hand across the smooth fabric. With a square neck line, it showed her chest, revealing a bit of her cleavage from her well rounded breasts. The sleeves were held puffy until the cuff at her wrists. With a corset middle, it showed off her shapely form before spreading from her hips to the floor. Quite a pretty dress, it was. After slipping on the matching slippers, she let her hair fall into the long blond hair it was before she opened her chamber door, and walked back out and down the stairs.

He was comming through the hall as she decended the stairs. "My you look lovely." he said as he neared the foot of the stairs.

Elise turned her eyes up to him, but quickly averted them. It was awfully nice of him to give a compliment, but she was still upset with him. "Thank you.." She spoke softly as she neared the foot of the stairs. Once she was only a few steps away, she looked down at him, her hands at her sides.

"Would you enjoy a glass of champaign by the fire with me?" He said gesutureing toward the large fire place, two big chairs, and a table with a bottle ontop of it.

Elise turned her eyes to the fireplace, slowly frowning, though she slowly nodded. Was he changing his mind from Arabella to her? Was this some sort of trap? Or was he just being nice? Glancing to him, she began walking to the fire place, letting her gown sweep behind her as she walked. She then slowly turned to a chair, and cautiously sat down in it.

He sat with her and poured two glasses of sparkleing light pink liquid and handed one to her. He sat back taking a sip of his own as he glanced over at her.

Elise slowly took the glass from him, holding it in her hands as she looked down at him. Was she taking him too harshly? Slowly though, she took a drink from it, looking into the fireplace.

Her mind was brought back to the bruise upon her hip and her ankle from when they had her in the cart and hauled her about at times. She shook her head a bit though, running her finger around the rim. "It's fine.. I'm not that hurt."

Back
Top Bottom