Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sister Complex (Mia x Sub Voyage)

Mia Tepes

Super-Earth
Sighing, Mia settled back into the large steaming bath. The hot water sunk into her aches and soothed them and she almost felt like she could almost fall asleep. It was hard work supporting herslef and her younger sister, and at times it was difficult in the extreme. Having to juggle going to school with a full time job was so tiring, but food needed to be put on the table and her sister needed to be put through school as well. Mia felt she deserved some quality time to enjoy for herself. She patted her F-cups; with those she should have had plenty of boyfriends or girlfriends, but there was an obstacle to that. Mia frowned as she surveyed her own crotch. Like any other girl, she had a pussy, but unlike any other girl except herself, she was equipped with a fully functional cock. She stared at its flaccid eight inches and sighed once more, settling back into her bath.

Kristina, or Kris as she prefered to be called, walked into the bathroom to use the shower. As she entered it she looked around and saw ther someone was in the tub. She didn't care though as it was probally her older sister. Walking closer she saw that indeed it was her older sister. She smiled and started to strip.

As she stripped she took of her clothes. She was wearing a light brown shirt with blue jeans. Sighing softly she unbuttoned her shirt and looked around. Her double D' breasts started to get softer. She moaned softly and blushed. As she stripped off her jeans she saw her pussy reflect in the water. Unlike normal woman she also had a penis.

Sighing softly she entered the bath and immediately felt her sister's cock. As she felt it she knew she had to rub it and she started to rub it and let it get hard. She just hoped her sister wouldn't mind.

Mia was too relaxed to even open her eyes as she sensed her sister approaching. She mumbled out a greeting as she heard Kris enter the water, then put an arm around her sister's shoulder. Kris' dick was laying against her leg, though Mia didn't mind. They were very close; with no parents, they were the only people to know each others' secret. Her eyes snapped open as she felt a female hand wrap around her thick cock; she blinked a few times, but it really was Kris rubbing at it. Unbidden it began to swell and harden, thickening and lengthing. Mia moaned loudly, because it really did feel amazing. "Oooh, Kris, what are you doing?"

She looked at her sister and blushed softly. She continued to keep on rubbing her sister's cock and moaned. Soon it began to get hard and she rubbed faster and harder. Knowing she wanted her sister forever she smiled. "Sis I want you for eternity." She replied and paused. Thinking of having her sister as her lover made her pussy start to get wet. "And I understand if you don't want it." She replied and sighed.

Mia's cock was at its full size in no time, the stiff, throbbing organ standing straight above the water. She was panting, her mind running in circles. Was this really happening? This was her sister, but she found she didn't care. "Oh god, I want you now Kris." Mia gasped. "And if you're serious, then you better suck my throbbing cock." Mia felt so very horny, and she immediately reached out to grab her hot sister's cock, rubbing its half-stiff length.

She nodded and looked at her sister and took one breath. With her last breath she went underwater and put Mia's cock into her mouth and started sucking on it. Soon she started rubbing it at the same time and came up for air. "I love you and need this." She replied as she bit on her sister's cock.

Mia groaned as she felt her cock enter her sister's hot maw. Still wanking Kris, she marveled at how she dilligently sucked, the sensatiosn of which made her dick throb and pussy burn. "God, I need this too." Mia replied. "I love you too little sister. Don't stop sucking until I cum!"

Moaing she looked at Mia and blushed. She nodded and listend to her sister. If they were to be lover she would at least have her older sister be in control of her. Bitting harder she blushed. "Anything you say sis." She then kept on sucking on her cock.

Back
Top Bottom