Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Own Personal Moon (Lord Dakol&Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

David - as well as everyone else - gulped in fright. He stood up, looking at Anya with a raised eyebrow. "Uh, yeah... the thing is, the work that you've been giving me has made me spend the early hours of the morning to finish, and I haven't had any sleep. So, I accidentally fell asleep on the way here, and... crashed," it was a total lie, but he hoped to whatever higher power that it worked.

His boss calmed down and nodded, then went back into his office to order another tux. "Whew..." he muttered, trying to avoid Anya's gaze for the time being. He didn't want her ask why he lied; hopefully, she would understand the need for it.

Anya watched after him. "Too bad he's not nicer." She said. "Otherwise I could have helped him with the tux situation." She sighed and pushed her hair back. She looked at the mess she'd made and she blushed slightly. "I'm sorry..."

Anya bit her lower lip and looked up at him when he looked at her for an explanation. "That stuff has always happened to me..." She said. "When I get mad, things break and fly... At the person that upsets me." She offered him a small smile, nervous.

David thought about it... she could be something else than human. "Maybe a siren..?" he muttered, his thoughts barely heard as he began to pace.

"I'm not a siren." Anya spoke up, hearing him talk to himself. "I'm a vestal descendant." She said, raising an eyebrow, waiting for him to react to the announcement that she was a descendant of a goddess.

((OMG!!))

David froze, his body going rigid as the information was being processed through his brain. His eyes twitched as he stared at her for what seemed like hours before finally yelling, "You're a WHAT?!" he felt his throat go numb as he realized he could be dating a goddess...

David suddenly felt out of his league; he WAS dating a goddess! Or, was about to. "This is crazy..." he whispered, turning around and putting his hands on his waist and exhaling tiredly. How faint is the difference between "myth" and "reality" now..?

"All right, all right, let's see..." he muttered, trying to figure out how to understand this situation, when a large gray wolf stalked out from the shadows, glaring at David. He instinctively put his hand on Anya's shoulder, pushing her back as he protected her from the wolf. "Shit..." he cursed under his breath.

Anya gave a startled cry when she was pushed back and she looked around. At first she was sure that the werewolf was still freaking out that she was a descendant of a goddess. She wanted to snap at him to grow up, it wasn't such a big thing. But then, she saw why he was pushing her back. A wolf.

"Is this one like you? Or is it an actual animal?" She whispered to him, frightened.

David said nothing at the moment, as he was too busy on changing his teeth and nails into wolf. Sharp teeth and claws appeared as he growled deeply. "No... that's Kallen..." he answered as the hair on the back of his neck visibly stood up.

He couldn't allow him to kill her... at all costs. Or perhaps, if they were lucky, he would just be taking him back to the Den.

Kellan? Anya didn't get why he would feel so vicious to this wolf if he knew him. She watched him transform and bit her lip nervously, not sure what to do. She could only use her powers when she was angry, not when she was confused, which she was right then.

"What should I do?" She asked in a small voice.

David glanced at her, "Just stay ba-" but it was too late. Kallen had already lunged into the air and tackled him into the wall. There was a loud crack, but it luckily wasn't him; the wall had been crushed where he had hit. The wolf quickly changed into a human, but he wasn't what Anya had expected. Kallen was shorter than David by at least four inches, and had no defined muscles anywhere on his body. In fact, with his dark hair and black glasses, he looked like a bit of a nerd, someone who could never face David down.

But David was still obviously on edge, but couldn't budge Kallen off as he tried to threaten his leader.

Anya blinked and gave the softest of cries as the wolf charged at David. She watched him change into a man, one that didn't seem to fit in the situation. A laugh wanted to burst from her lips, but she held it in, somehow. David seemed to be trying to get free. Could she help?

"Excuse me?" She spoke up. "Wouldn't it do you better to talk?" She asked curiously.

Kallen said nothing for a moment, his dark eyes peering at David through his glasses. His grip tightened on David's neck, and finally spoke.

"No, it wouldn't. Killing you both will be more convenient." he glanced at her with his darkened crimson-esque eyes. Surprisingly, his eyes were full of power; literally, in fact. Anyone that looked into them would be frozen in place until he looked away. David began to gasp as Kallen's grip tightened and cut off his air.

Anya was frozen by the look the man had given her, but then, her own deity blood kicked in. While she still was to held by the look to move her body, she could make her eyes into slits as she glared at him, and a can of pepper spray floated out of her bag. "I really don't like the sound of that." She managed to say. "Just let David go.."

Kallen laughed at her response, "Of course not. No one likes to be killed. Especially a bitch that hasn't even been given a proper fucking," he sneered, then noticed the can float out of her bag. Instead a look of confusion and fear, Kallen's lips stretched into a smirk, and promptly released David from his vice grip, but not before tossing him to Anya's feet like a ragdoll.

"Well well, this is a very interesting turn of events. A mystical demi-god?" he guessed, then looked at David as he wildly gasped for air. "David... be a gentleman and bring her to the Den, will you?" he asked, though an undertone in his voice held a strong command over David.

Anya glared, her mind reaching out with the can of pepper spray and she watched him throw David. "I hope you aren't assuming that you can give me such thing." The girl snapped, reaching out for the can of mace. "Because I really doubt you could do such a thing." She told him, looking down at David slowly. She was getting very pissed off at this man, no one called her a bitch and insinuated that she need a proper 'fucking' without getting her angry.

Kallen laughed at her response, glancing down at David. "Hmph, don't flatter yourself. I'm talking about David. You two..." he then turned around and began walking into the darkness of the alley, "You two are something else..." he muttered, laughing casually as he vanished into the night.

"F-Fuck..!" David growled, sitting up as he rubbed his throat. A look of anger and frustration crossed his face, looking up at Anya. "THE BASTARD WAS TESTING US!!!" he roared as looking back into the darkness. Tiredness soon overcame him, and had no choice but to rest against the wall.

Anya came to the same conclusion as Kallen left. She glared and then listened to David yell out his anger. Her pepper spray found itself back in her purse.

"This is insane! Tests that could kill someone?!" She yelled her anger making her voice louder. "I am not sticking around to be constantly attacked." She turned around and fixed her hair. "Great knowing you, David, but no way am I going back to that. It's insane."

David was just about to voice his argument, but stayed quiet as he figured out something else. "Thanks for writing my death sentence, then..."[/b] he muttered, though it was loud enough for her to hear. He crossed his arms and looked at her patiently.

Back
Top Bottom