Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Own Personal Moon (Lord Dakol&Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

Anya fell back with a shocked cry when she realized she wasn't cuddling the wolf. "What the-!?" She asked, panting for breath. It was David, definitely not what she expected. "How did you do that?"

David looked at Anya, his face serious as he stepped forward and touched her shoulder. "I'm a lycanthrope."

His eyes were eerily clear now, the specks in his eyes getting brighter.

"Like... A werewolf?" Anya asked with a bewildered look on her face. She was taught not to believe stuff like that. That hadn't stopped her curiosity. But when she figured out the way bones worked, she couldn't see how it would work.

"Is that... Possible?" She asked.

David nodded slowly as he scooped his arms under her legs and back, easily picking her up. "Yes, it is... or do you need more proof?" he asked, whispering lightly into her ear.

Anya gave a soft 'eep' as she was lifted up and her arms wrapped around his neck. "I... Don't know if I do." She told him, not sure what he would be showing her. "I never... Thought werewolves existed."

David smirked, holding her a bit more tightly. "Hang on tight," he whispered to her, then took one step. Suddenly he broke into a run, his legs pounding the pavement as hard as a wolf's would.

Anya's arms tightened around him without another thought. She buried her head in his neck and closed his eyes as he ran. Why was she trusting so much in someone that had just told her he was a wolf? Was she insane?

In a few moments, everything seemed to slow down as David stopped in front of his work. He realized that his boss - or Kallen - would have his head for not doing his job, but at the moment he didn't care.

Anya peaked out from around the man when she realized that they weren't running. "Where are we?" She asked him quietly, trying to find a familiar landmark. She wasn't the type that just wandered so she didn't know that place.

"Work," he replied, slowly letting Anya down to get her bearings. "There's a phone here; I need to call someone..." he walked inside, holding the door open for her as he waited.

Anya took a second, holding onto his arms, before she could stand on her own. "Work?" She asked confused. "No phone at your house?" Still, she went inside, seeking something to take her mind off the new revelation.

He did, but he didn't want to use up all of his energy on one trip, but he didn't bother to explain. Inside the building was various doors and halls, the space inside betraying the outside look. David walked up to the receptionist counter and asked to borrow the phone.

Anya followed after David, looking around the work environment. The designing firm was a lot less formal, so this place made her nervous, almost like a boss would be coming out yelling at any minute.

The phone rang continuously for several seconds, almost to the point where David was about to hang up when he heard a click.

"Yes?" a calm, deep gnarled voice said.

David gulped, now looking nervous as hell as he tried to find the right words to say, and all that could come out was, "Hey boss,"

"I heard about the accident. What the fuck happened?" Kallen inquired, anger obviously rising in his voice.

David glanced at Anya as she grabbed his shirt, not knowing what to say to her or his boss. "Well... I fell... asleep?" he had no idea if that would do the trick, waiting for Kallen to talk.

At once, a loud snarl and growl could be heard from the ear-piece, making David flinch and looked at Anya, "Well, I-" another growl.

"All right. Yes sir..." he muttered, then hung up the phone and hoped his boss wouldn't come raging out of his office.

((XP))

David turned his head to Anya and laughed sheepishly. By the growl in Kallen's voice, that meant trouble. Now, of all times, he had to go see... him. He shivered at the thought of seeing the pack leader, knowing his reputation for meeting people, and they "happen" to wind up dead, or worse.

"It's nothing, but we might want to le-" he froze, hearing the yelling of his boss, whom slammed the door to the office open and glared at David. He didn't want to disappoint both of his bosses, yet he did. "About the tux for your wedding..." he chuckled, "I got into a car crash, and uh... it was... ruined." he said, muttering the last word, although it was obvious his boss understood his nervousness. At once, a coffee mug was flung through the air, hurdling towards Anya. "Duck!" he exclaimed, crouching down and hoping she would do the same.

Anya screamed out as the mug went through the air to her. She ducked when he told her and covered her head. She could have told the man that she was a wedding planner and could get him a tux very easily, but now that he was throwing cups at her she didn't think that would be the best of ideas and she didn't want to help him.

"CALM DOWN!" David exclaimed, pulling Anya with him to take cover behind a desk. "I know you're angry, just... hear me out!" he yelled. He had already told him about the accident, and yet his boss didn't care about that. What else could he do?

Anya followed David, but she got angry about the storming man. "STOP!" She screamed, and as she did two windows blew out and a pencil/pen holder flipped over sending the pencils and pens flying through the air at the man that was yelling.

David instinctively covered his ears, but the sound of her voice shook him to his very core. What the hell was that!? His eyes flickered over to Anya before watching as the writing utensils flew through the air. Three of them struck his boss dead in the leg, while the others missed.

Back
Top Bottom