Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Own Personal Moon (Lord Dakol&Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

David - interestingly - awoke with a start at the same time Anya did. But he was in shock; for some odd reason, his left eye had gone fully feral, and his teeth were painfully sharp. "What the fuck..." he groaned. He had a weird dream about Anya; Kallen had been there, threatening to kill her unless David changed her into one of them. And that - at least not yet - he couldn't allow.

He stumbled out of bed as he forced himself to revert his eyes and teeth back to normal, and clumsily prepped himself for the day ahead. Walking out of him apartment, he headed to work: an assistant to one of Kallen's main money supplier.

As he got there, it turned out that his boss was getting married in a few days, and that put him on edge. "David!" he barked, "I need you to go get my tux at the dry-cleaners!"

David nodded slowly and headed out.

Anya got herself to the little diner a few blocks from her apartment. She was a terrible chef, and chose most days to eat at the diner, so that she didn't starve. The people there knew her well, knew what she wanted, so that she only had to go in and within a few minutes she'd have her breakfast, lunch or dinner.

After sauntering into the place, she sat down by a window and waved at a waitress she had come to know. Then, she was able to sigh in relief, letting her mind wander to her dream.

David quickly arrived at the dry-cleaners and in a flash picked up his boss's tux. He figured that he called ahead of time and told him to expected someone to pick it up.

As he was then getting into his car, his stomach rumbled loudly. "Ugh! Damn, I'm hungry..." he murmured, ignoring his hunger and driving down the street.

Anya looked up only for a minute when her sandwich was brought to her. She smiled at the waitress and thanked her, before her eyes turned back to the window. She held her phone, looking forward to talking to David, even though she didn't know him.

David drove down the street, rummaging through his car to find some snack that he had forgotten long ago. With groan, he soon discovered he couldn't find any, and looked at a diner that he was just about to pass by. "Ugh..."

His eyes flickered to the windows, hoping to catch a glimpse of any food that someone was eating, and instead... he saw Anya. "Holy shi-" everything then seemed to go in slow motion as their eyes met.

Anya was sure that she was imagining things when she first saw him. Then, their eyes met and she knew he was really there. She gasped to herself and brought her hand to her chest. She was yet to touch her food, so it had become completely forgotten. She bit her lip softly and then, after staring at him for a minute, she waved to him in a quizzical manner, asking if he would join her.

As David slowly lifted his hand up and slightly waved before he heard a loud, high-pitched screeching. As his attention was focused entirely on Anya, he had forgotten about the car. He looked briefly at the road and gasped. His car collided with another, the front of it crunching like an accordion and the other drivers yelling in horror. The air was pushed out of him as noticed his seat belt ripping apart, due to his launching forward.

"Fuc-!" he cursed, hurdling towards the window and crashing out onto the hood and landing in the street, bashing his head against the pavement...

"Ugh..." David's eyes opened and looked around. People surrounded him, rapidly asking questions about his welfare. He hissed in pain, feeling the deep cut in his right arm and blood trickling down his skin. "Dammit... go check the other driver," he groaned, holding his head, which was also bleeding. "Argh..!" he tried to to move. He knew that the wounds were nothing; they heal in a matter of minutes, but if someone saw that happen...

Anya gasped when she saw the man in the car crash into another car. She was on her feet in a second, rushing out the door. She was concerned about the man and was cursing her luck about the man. She'd just wanted to have lunch with him, and now he was being hurt simply. She rushed to where he was laying and pushed her way through, crouching down beside him. "Are you alright?!" She asked in a gasp, putting her hand on his chest to keep him down.

This was the worst situation he could possibly be in; David groaned as Anya pressed down on his chest and waited for help. "Argh... Anya, I'm fine. Let me up..." he muttered.

"Yeah right!" Anya exclaimed, shaking her head. "You were just in an accident." She told him. "There is no way that you can even think about getting up." She said, turning her head down to look into his eyes.

David moved his uninjured arm to Anya's hand and grasped it gently. "Anya... I'm all right." he said quietly, looking into her eyes. Hoping she was distracted, he slowly moved from his spot and got up into a stand, bringing her up with him.

Anya shook her head even as he lifted her to stand with him. "This could hurt you even more." She told him. "You were thrown from the car..." She pointed out, clearly more worried for his well being than he was.

David cursed silently as he heard sirens. "Dammit... come on," he urged her as he turned and walked off with Anya in tow. His wounds were already healing; how would that look to the paramedics?

"Wha-" Anya started but broke off as he lead the way away from there. She followed, unable to do more. She shook her head, unsure if she believed what she saw. Was his skin healing itself? Were his wounds healing?! "What is going on?" She asked.

David knew, despite the large accident that had occurred, Kallen would take care of it and his name would never be found. The skin was rapidly sealing itself, stopping the blood and making it as good as new. "It's, uh... difficult to explain." he replied, heading down an alleyway.

"Clearly." Anya said, so freaked out by the way he was healing that she actually dug her heels in when they got to the alleyway. "I don't think I should go with you." She said, looking concerned around her. It was definitely freaky his healing, and all that seemed to have gone on since she'd met him. "Not without some kind of explanation."

David was actually jerked back when Anya skidded to a stop. He was confused; no one could stop him like that unless there were... oh no. He looked at her with surprised and shocked eyes, as if he was experiencing the same thing she was. He had a good idea of what she was, but he still couldn't just tell her everything. "I... uh... I'm sorry, I can't." he answered suddenly.

"Then I can't stay." Anya said, pulling her hand free of his. "I will not be the girl that just stands around quietly as strange things happen all around me. I've never been the type and that's not going to change." She stepped away from him. "It was nice meeting you." She said simply before she turned and started away.

Crap. David looked around, making sure no one was watching as he sighed. Only way to get the message across. "Anya!" he called to her in hopes she would turn around, then crouched down and melted into the shadows. The only way...

Anya stopped at the sound of her name and she slowly turned around, only to be confronted with nothing. She raised an eyebrow. "What?" She asked, hoping he would come back to talk to her, if he had something to say.

"Ugh..." he groaned quietly as he arched his back. It was still painful as hell; how could Gabriel do it so easily? A light sound of wind was heard as a gray-blackish wolf trotted up behind her and nudged her leg gently.

Anya felt what she assumed was a dog butting against her leg, and the animal lover turned around to give it some attention. Only, what she saw made her momentarily worried. It was a wolf. She gasped, and then sank down to pet the wolf. "You aren't the one that called me, are you boy?" She asked with a laugh, assuming it was just a wolf.

The only drawback to the 100% wolf form was that he couldn't talk, only use growls as communication. He growled gently and loved the feeling of her fingers in his fur.

"Well." Anya said with a smile as she continued to pet the wolf. "I think you have given me more loving than anyone Ive ever know." she told the animal. Her smiled was bright as she brought her forehead to it's. "Thats sad, isn't it? You just showed up here. I must be affection deprived."

Suddenly, the wolf changed back into a full grown David, whom was clothed and kneeling on the ground, his forehead against his. "Not anymore..." he whispered, waiting for her reaction.

Back
Top Bottom