Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girls, it's okay to be fat.

Wait, just so we're clear.

What exactly is considered fat?

Like..200-300 or..

I think being slightly overweight is better than being really skinny and flat. At least fat girls have breasts. :(

Calista said:
I think being slightly overweight is better than being really skinny and flat. At least fat girls have breasts. :(

Actually there's a girl I know who is probably 5'6", 250+ and probably no more than a B cup. I don't care how mean I sound, but every time I see her I shudder.

The Antidote said:
Calista said:

Actually there's a girl I know who is probably 5'6", 250+ and probably no more than a B cup. I don't care how mean I sound, but every time I see her I shudder.

Conversely, one of my best friends is a tiny little thing, and she has naturally large breasts.

It royally sucks to be fat with no bewbs.

I hope she has a sparkling personality.
:3

The Antidote said:
Calista said:

That is quite unfortunate, but also very uncommon. Obviously not everyone who is super fat is going to have giant breasts, but most will... same goes for super skinny people. Some skinnies might have large breasts (lol implants), but most of them are going to be flat, because it's only natural that if you don't have much fat on your body your breasts will be small. Regardless of your weight, it still sucks to be flat! It just sucks more to be flat and be really fat because then you look like a man. >_>

Nyoko said:
Yeah, well I'm about 103 pounds and have no boobs at all. >.>

I doubt I'm the only one on this board that <3s small boobs as much as (Maybe even more than) big boobs.

I'm short (5'4'') and a little overweight (not gonna lie, it's the truth) but I have naturally large breasts. Even if I was stick thin (which wouldn't happen anyway, because I've got big hips and thighs so I couldn't fit into small pants), I'd still be busty.

At least if you're short and have small breasts they're more noticeable. But when you're tallish like me (5'8-9") and have teensy cleavage then you just look like a stick, or a pole, or something equally unflattering. :p

The Antidote said:
Nyoko said:
Yeah, well I'm about 103 pounds and have no boobs at all. >.>

I doubt I'm the only one on this board that <3s small boobs as much as (Maybe even more than) big boobs.

Actually I have heard that quite a lot. =)

I think girls with small clevage-- wait. . ."stick girls," I think someone in this thread deemed them-- are hot.

Better than girls with rolls and, like, floppy breasts.

Either one is fine with me, really. It's all about how they look on the girl.

Aember said:
I think girls with small clevage-- wait. . ."stick girls," I think someone in this thread deemed them-- are hot.

-hides bakery of rolls-

Aember said:

• Your opinion.

Not all fat chicks have 'floppy' breasts.

As stated by Oprah, if they're big, only way they're gonna go is down.

GRAVITY, BABY!
      [/list:u][/list:u]

Oh don't you see? This is the Internet! Every woman is skinny and has big boobs! Every man has big muscles and has a foot-long penis!* (Or if you are one of those bishounenenen people the man is scrawny, weak and bruises easily despite his foot-long penis)

Get with the program!

* if you are a Darknest poster, you will have ALL of those things

Dream said:
Aember said:

• Your opinion.

Not all fat chicks have 'floppy' breasts.

As stated by Oprah, if they're big, only way they're gonna go is down.

GRAVITY, BABY!

• Yep. I know it's totally my opinion.
      I also know that I am concidered to have very odd tastes because of my opinion.
      OH WELLZ.
      8D

• So true!

I'm full-figured.
      I ain't fat, I wear bikinis.

I like all sorts of guys.
      All girls like your typical muscular ones, like me.

But I don't mind fat guys either :]

Back
Top Bottom