Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone searching for episodes of anime?

BlisteredBlood

The Crucified Angel
Well, I do believe that I have found it for you.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.anilinkz.com">http://www.anilinkz.com</a><!-- m -->

It is here that you will be able to stream various episodes of shows, like Bastard!!, Air Gear, Sonic X, Chrono Crusade amongst all sorts of other good shit! But what are you doing standing there looking like a buncha morons? GO NOW!

Some of us enjoy anime that is more visually appealing and therefore download/buy our high quality, high resolution visual entertainment :)

More or less. I only decided to put this up there for those of us that don't quite have that privilege of either renting from a video store - if they do - or even having them in stock.

But hey, don't come crying to me if you can't stuff like that anywhere else. *shrugs and smirks*

Ohh well, if you cant download or rent i suppose streaming is a fine alternative. If you feel like spending money elsewhere. But seriously, why cant you download? xD Its just as illegal as streaming.

Bleh, wanted to download them to rip onto a dvd. Then deleate from my laptop.

<.<

To save space.

there are programs available that actually record what you are streaming.

real-player has this available, however there are still copyright programs that can counter this.
I suppose it depends on what security measures are in effect.

DJBayview said:
I aspire to your level of laziness.
-bows-
Does that make me your master or some shit?

Im cool with it if thats true. You can send me a message on yahoo if you want to.

sub doesn't fit my personality very well. I've got no IMs on this laptop, waiting for my comp to get debugged before I'll be able to IM anyone.
I assume your yahoo is on your profile?

Lots of easy browser built in programs/addons that can let you 'record' or rather, download what you watch. However, why the fuck download super crappy shit versions, with bad sound and even worse picture? Streaming is only for when you're away from home or when you think the animes overall quality is so shitty anyways that it doesnt really matter anyways. !

DJBayview said:
sub doesn't fit my personality very well. I've got no IMs on this laptop, waiting for my comp to get debugged before I'll be able to IM anyone.
I assume your yahoo is on your profile?
I ment more of a master/student thing.

Yep.

Back
Top Bottom