Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new meaning to "friendly" //Kratos||Divine\\

She was slowly nodding to his answer, a small smirk on her lips as she watched him stumble over his words. Though his answer was a little shocking she couldn't help but smirk more with a soft laugh. "Consider?" she mused leaning forward some, a few stray strands falling around her face and over her shoulders. She hadn't thought about it... well she had but she tried not to.

She was still busying thinking it over, tossing it around her head when his next set of words pulled her back to the room. "hmm?" She asked softly, her brow lifting slowly as she settled her orbs on him. "Hmmm I don't know...." she mused with a soft smirkie smile before biting her lip. "When do you think it was?"

For a moment their Seth almost felt a little shy but then it came over him that she was not actually family, they were not related and the only way they knew each other was because their parents where going to make something out of what once was nothing. His shyness had gone once he realized their was nothing wrong with asking such a question, and his confidence came back up again.

Hearing her question he thought for a moment, his mind continued to think before coming up with what felt like the best answer" Right now.. is when I it going to be.." He spoke rationally, and quickly before leaning forward deliberately trying to take her by surprise as his lips fell onto hers as he moved the two of them as people closer to each other before his tongue licked lightly at her lips to get her to part to allow him entrance.

She would have blushed if it was in her nature to blush to such comments. Most of the time the blushes were fake or forced so she could look innocent, but now there was no need to blush as she felt his lips fall onto hers. Though she was a bit surprised by his bold actions and her first reaction was to lean back and act shocked, she didn't. Instead she stayed allowing him to kiss her, move closer to her and to ask entrance to her mouth.

She slowly parted her lips as she felt his tongue lick at her lips lightly. A small chill raced down her spine as felt herself giving herself to him and eagerly wanting more. Her arms snaked their way around his neck, pulling him closer as she hungrily kissed and licked at his own lips. She hadn't thought anything to her actions or his but soon the realization hit her of who he was and who his father was. For a moment she paused her movements before she turned her head away.

She pushed him away rather suddenly before acting offended. "what do you think you're doing?" she asked, her tone was harsh but shaky as if she didn't really need an answer. She brushed back the hair from her face before shooting him an uneasy glare. "Who gave you the right to kiss me?" Her voice was stern and yet so meek as she tired to hide before her facade from earlier. Hopping it would work though secretly wanting him to see past it and kiss her, take her again.

As he felt Harlie part her lips his tongue slid inside her mouth and greeted hers eagerly, Seth did not care who she was in relation to their parents relationship at the moment.. instead he was just taking action on feelings that had just sprung up on him.. She seemed to eagerly give back what he was giving, and they started to hungrily kiss before he felt her pull away and then she seemed to go back more towards her normal self.

She seemed to be as harsh as he had expected once spotting the change, yet her voice also showed weakness.. and even though she was almost convincing him that what he had done.. well she had not wanted his mind replayed that brief moment again where she showed hunger.. almost lust to continue before realizing.. and so this was just an act.. yet he would go along with it just for a moment. "Who gave me the right? Well.. I did of course.."

A soft smile crossed him before he just decided to see if this really was an act placing his lips onto hers again. The truth was he wanted to taste her more.. taste her sweet lips on his own and for his tongue to meet hers and tangle with it.. teasing it a little.." His arms now slid around her as if saying, she was not going to be able to pull away this time as he was certain of his actions and what he was doing as he pulled the two of them closer.

Her brow lifted as he spoke, her body language changing as her gaze drifted down to his lips. Her lips itched to touch his once more but she refused to be the one to make the first move. After all, had to keep up the facade, right? She couldn't let him see her for who she was, no one had. Why should she let him.

The moment she felt his lips against hers once more, a chill race down her spine as she tried to pull away and not melt into his arms. She couldn't help but melt as she felt him pull her closer, his lips warm against her own. Her body seemed to be screaming for more as her mind tried to hush it with 'nos' and 'stop' but she didn't listen. Instead she gave into his kiss, his embrace and soon rested against him as her lips took him in.

Their seemed to be a slight struggle that he could tell she would be having with trying to keep the facade she would normally, and what she was more truly like. Nether the less he felt her move closer towards him once their lips connected and it seemed the faint attempt to even push away was completely gone. Instead he slowly slid his tongue against her lips before gently sliding it into her mouth slowly sliding it towards hers to then start to dance with it within her mouth.

His embrace was still rather gentle, yet it completely held her close to him.. and although part of him felt as if what was happening should not be happening that had been silenced upon entering this room altogether. Slowly he then leaned back slightly, deliberately testing if she would move closer, or pull away altogether.

She didn't bother to stop him as his tongue entered her mouth. Her mouth all to eager to taste him once more. She couldn't help but enjoy it, she had been acting like she didn't find him attractive even though she did. She had heard rumors about him and even looked up his school profile but never did she think she'd be kissing him in her room like this. She was almost in a daze of repressed hormones when she thought she heard someone walking up the stiars.

She wasn't sure and almost didn't notice him pulling away. As much as she wanted to follow him or pull him back to her, she didn't. Instead she looked to her door before glancing at him. Her fingers went around her lips, fixing her lip gloss before wetting them as she heard the steps grow closer. Soon there was a knock followed by her mother's voice. "Harlie... is Seth in there with you?" Her mothers voiced sounded odd and for a moment she paused before glancing at the door then to Seth. "No, I think hes in his room." She chimed before looking at Seth and pointing to the closet that connected their rooms. She made a face as if to say move before nodding her head to the side and back to the door. "Why?"

She asked her mom still through her door, trying to keep her busy for a moment or two. "Oh, well his father wants to talk to him, I just thought maybe he was with you. His room was empty." Harlie rolled her eyes before commenting back. "He could be in the bathroom..." For a moment there was silence before her mother spoke. "Oh, I didn't think of that. "Can I come in?" "sure...."

Their definently was a connection between them, the kiss enough was proof.. and although she had acted completely like she had no interest of even knowing who Seth was, he saw through it all as if it was just a piece of fogged up glass, get close enough and you can see through it. The moment was almost so perfect he had not heard the noise of the footsteps at all, and it was only until he felt her pull back that he heard them. That was when it kicked in, I can't be seen like this with Harlie.. yet at least..

The way her mother was speaking was at least to say a little odd, it almost was like she suspected something.. seeing what Harlie began to do Seth got the idea and started to then creep across the room to the closet, luckily it was designed as a joint closet or else well, everything would probably have been found out sooner. Silently he finally left the room before hearing that her mother wanted to go in, and so he walked almost all the way to his room just staying close enough to hear, but if the closet door was even opened a touch he would leave before her mother would even see him. My father wants to speak about.. what i wonder, probably some lecture of please try and get along with Harlie.. or don't try anything funny.. were guests remember...

He waited just listening ready to leave the closet if needed. Afterward he would go find his father and probably rehear partially what was going to be said now. Seth was just curious why both of them seemed to be needed to talked to by their own parent respectively. It just made little sense.. what could it be about, this still bugged him and not much had been said to give any clues yet at least.

Her mother opened the door and entered her room. She glanced around before fixing her gaze on her daughter whom seemed to be busy with her costume. "So how are you and Seth getting along?" "Fine" she offered glancing up from her costume as she waited for the next set of question. "Oh... just fine?" she asked before walking around Harlie's room. "Ye-ah... just fine. He seems nice enough. Why?" "Oh, I just thought maybe you two were going to get along better than just fine, the way things were going down stairs, I wasn't sure." Harlie lifted a brow before rolling her eyes. "No, we're getting along fine. Nothing more nothing less. He's just like his father and you know how I feel about him." she huffed, setting her sewing aside.

She hated when her mother acted liked this but she knew how to work her over and get her to leave her be. "I thought you were looking for Seth?" "Well yes, thats why I came up here." "Then why are you looking around in here, hes in his room unpacking or something." Harlie huffed as she rose from her bed to her bedroom door. "Where are you going?" Her mother asked. "To get Seth, what else. You said his dad needed him." She tossed over her shoulder before rapping her knuckles against his door. "Seth..." she chimed in an indifferent tone before glancing at her mother. "Would come out of there" She huffed with a hand on her hip as her mother slowly began to exit her room.

Seth had heard enough upon hearing Harlies comment about him being like his father, it actually hurt because it was hard to tell if that was an actual serious comment but he did not consider himself like his father.. So the acting of earlier.. seemed to make them think something could possibly be going on.. I guess that makes sense but she had so much sarcasm in her voice once we entered the house.. surely they heard some of that.. He had completely left now and was in his room pretending to unpack. He had heard that much and so decided it was a good idea. Hearing Harlie's voice he knew her mother would be close by and so acted like he probably should be feeling.

"Look.. I have told you already Harlie,.. just leave me alone and I will leave you alone.. is it that hard to understand..." his tone was a little harsh but hopefully from the kiss earlier she would see through it where as the mother would fall for it.. He then opened the door to see her mother before scratching his head a little "Hmm i take it I am wanted for some reason..? if so tell me.. so i can finish unpacking?"

Harlie rolled her eyes to his comment before crossing her arms. "pfft whatever, Like I wanted to come talk oh wait I'm sorry bother you, but your father wants you." she sneered before moving past her mother and back into her room. "happy?" she chimed as she caught her mother's gaze and then shut her door. She sighed for a moment as she rested against her door, her heart was racing as well as her thoughts. He seemed so cold but she tried to ignore it as she pushed off her door, flipping the music back up before going and flopping on her bed.

Meanwhile Harlie's mom stood there looking at Seth before speaking. "Uhm, yes. Your father did want to speak with you. ... I thought you and Harlie were getting along?" She chimed as she glanced to Harlie's door before walking down the stairs. "Your fathers in the kitchen." she chimed before she vanished from sight.

It partially actually felt a little painful to be so harsh, but he just hoped that the impact was only slight. But at least they did not seem to be interested in each other at all,.. that was an added bonus as that would stop questions from arising. Slowly Seth shook his head to her comment about the two of them getting along and slowly he spoke "I am sure in time.. we might, " He managed a smile before walking away, Hmm i wonder what he wants me for...

Slowly he walked down before seeing his father. "Hmm what is it you want.. I was happily unpacking.." Their seemed to be a slight annoyance in his voice which instantly his father picked up on.. "I just want to know what is occurring between you and Harlie.. it just sounded like earlier.. well you two might be getting along to well.." Seth shook his head and laughed "You parents sure don't know acting.. we were told to at least act nice to each other.. we did such a thing, and then we got an understanding of each other.. I leave her alone she leaves me alone.. anything else you want to say?"

Meanwhile Harlie sat in her room working on her costume doing her best to keep her mind off of Seth. But it seemed every time she thought about school or the party he came up. The needle work didn't seem to be helping and so she set it off to the side on her sight stand before sliding off her bed and walking off into the closet/bathroom. She began shifted through her clothes and shoes looking for things to make the costume more interesting to her for the time being. Slowly she went through old costume, shoes and jewelery before grabbing down an old costume and bring back to her bed.

She had cosplay one of her friends favorite characters from god only knows what for his birthday a few months back. She began looking over the costume and taking things from that she could use on her current costume. After she was done all that was left was a plain outfit and a pair of hand cuffs. She stared at it a moment longer before returning it to the closet and flopping back down on her bed. A few stray lengths of ribbon hung off the beds metal foot board as she stared up at the ceiling thinking over her costume and what Seth's dad had wanted with him.

Seth's father just looked at him before deciding to speak again "well just don't do anything that might make her hate you more if that is the case.. and like I said.. were guests so don't think about actually doing anything with Harlie if you ever get such intentions.." Seth lightly growled before beginning to walk off "Right... because I am going to do something with someone I hate.. thats pretty pointless, I will be in my room if you have anything else to say." Slowly he then headed up the stairs and entered his own room before turning on some music and unpacking a little more his eyes drifting to the door.. that joined the two rooms with that wardrobe.. and well,

It was not long before he opened it and walked through without knocking before starting to speak "Sorry about that.. I did not mean anything I said.. but you probably could have told that.. " Slowly he found a place to sit down again before sighing. "I just can't get that kiss out of my mind.. I am not sure why, but it almost felt slightly addictive.. If you understand what i mean anyhow.."

Her music was still blaring as her violet orbs drifted shut, letting the base of the music lull her into a light sleep. Her breathing was slow and steady as the rytheme flowed through, washing away any nerves that had been bothering her. Her cooper locks spilled over her pillows and shoulders, almost framing her torso. She was so lost in her own little world of base and rytheme she didn't her Seth enter her room until his voice echoed through her ears.

Her violet orbs slowly fluttered open as easliy found him. She propped herself up on her elbows behind her as she slowly nodded her head. "It's fine, I understand... No hard feelings?" she chimed softly knowing very well she didn't mean what she had said either and both had to put up a facade for their parents. Her gaze faultered some as he brought up the kiss and how her couldn't shake it. She didn't know what to say or how to act other than cast her gaze down.

Her long legs seemed to take over the bed as she slowly brought one up so it bent as if she was about to get up. Though she didn't, she remained laying on the bed before her gaze traveled her own legs then to meet his gaze once more. "So... whatcha ya gonna do about it?"

Seth watched as Harlie's violet orbs looked down as he brought up the kiss again,.. was she regretting it or missing it,.. it was hard to tell but he had a feeling such a thing would be found out soon enough. Keeping an act that nothing was happening between them to their parents was going to be easy, but it sure was great to have the top half of the house only to themselves. His room was pretty much sorted out already..

But he was starting to get the feeling that he would be visiting this room more often then he originally planned to... it was just something he felt that would be the case. Her question slightly surprised him but the answer was pretty clear to him and so slowly he got up from where he was sitting and moved closer towards the bed. "well.. I figured, I might just have to do it again... before you can say yes or no to me asking if I can.."

Seth then placed his lips onto hers moving himself even closer to her before leaning against her as he slowly parted his own lips to encourage her to deepen the kiss herself this time. He had no doubts Harlie would not and so now his tongue just was awaiting the presence of hers of which soon it would dance with hers like it wanted to.. taste the taste that it wanted as it enjoyed the passion that the two were starting to create for each other.

She had to admit it was hard not to giggle and smile as he approached her and pressed his lips to hers again. Butterflies floated about her tummy as she felt him lean against her for the first real time as he was quickly deepening the kiss. She tried not to lose herself so quickly but it was hard to keep a level head with someone kissing you so deep on your bed, behind closed doors, who drove you nuts in the only the way he could. She sighed silently against his lips before giving up the fight to remain calm and cool.

her arms slide up his and slowly slipped around his neck and she wiggled under his body, making herself more comfy as well as giving herself an excuse to press herself up against his hard body. Her mind was swimming as the bass of the music echoed through out her body. It was all so intoxicating and to make even more delicious they could get caught, that would be something to try to explain with a straight face.

The kiss had begun quite heated from his actions and he could see a slight hesitation from her as she seemed to decide to do something. Seth was not sure what seeing as she was not contesting against the actual kiss itself kissing back just as deeply as he was to her, creating a strong passion. He had naturally leaned closer to her which caused the two to be leaning against each other and then he felt what made the kiss even better. Harlie had seemed to make the decision that had been on her mind acting towards it as her arms went around his neck, her body moving a little but really all it did was make this all the more comfortable.

Other then that it kept the two nice and close as the heated kiss continued. It really was quite something, the risk of possibly getting caught possibly making everything even better and the music seemed to make this whole experience entrancing of which at this rate who knew if the two of them would stop at a simple kiss of such strong feelings that seemed to exist for each other.

Her mind was swimming as she flicked her tongue along his lips, tasting him. She sighed against his wet lips before she reunited their lips in one sweet soft press of her pursed lips. His body was so warm, or at least she was blaming him for the rise in her body temperature. Her fingers trailed along the back of his neck, teasing the hair that fell at the base of his neck. Her nails leaving small trails as she mindless enjoyed the feeling of his hair against her skilled fingers. Her heart raced with the beat of the music as her mind clouded with desire to loose control.

She took a slow breath against his warm skin before she slipped her head back and slipped down along his neck, leaving a trail of feather soft kisses before nipping at the tender flesh where his neck crocked so nicely.

Back
Top Bottom