Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new meaning to "friendly" //Kratos||Divine\\

Kratos

Supernova
Although the two had been going out for a while, no one was expecting of them to actually fully get together with a proposal occurring, of course I am actually speaking about the marriage that would occur between Seth's father.. with someone who he obviously loved dearly but that is not what this is about at all, Seth.. he had acquired his mothers eyes, deep blue like the depths of a beautiful ocean on a perfect day. In fact sometimes he would notice people just starting into their depths getting lost a little and yet by now he was pretty used to it although had grown his hair just a little so his fringe helped cover them a little to stop people from staring, now they had to move to a new neighborhood though.. well a new city actually which meant he would be leaving his old school behind, which always meant a few mates would be lost the better of them would keep in contact online and possibly even visit.. although considering the distance to were they now lived.. it was highly unlikely that any would be visiting but Seth had already accepted this fact.

His hair was slightly messy, a style that was accepted as it looked actually half decent although it did sorta just spike a little here and there and of which the hair had acquired his fathers color.. a deep dark brown that if was any darker would almost be considered black. In the sun though it light up a little and could easily be seen that it was infact brown.. sometimes in the shade people had it confused with a black and he had numerous time had to tell people that his actual color was brown.. and the good thing about this color.. was it was his natural.. never had dye even touched his hair. Apart from his face his body was similar to his fathers, same sort of build.. his toned and fit while his father had let his physique slip a little but that was expected over age. But now he would have to live with his fathers wife to be.. and he had heard about someone who would become his step sister.. something he was not looking forward to as he was used to being an only child... and from what he had heard the two of them would probably not get along to well being rather different from each other.

Well it was only what he was told, nothing was fully confirmed and Seth guessed he would just have to wait and see, as today was the day that the two would actually be meeting, in fact it would only be about another ten minutes or so said his father. "Why could I not just stay and live by myself.. I am seventeen now.. surely that is old enough to do that.." Seth's father just shook his head "Your mother in her will requested that you stayed with me until your eighteen.. " Seth sighed looking at him "You said that you would not move on.. that you would remember her, how is dating and now about to marry someone remembering..." A chuckle escaped the mans lips as he looked over at Seth briefly "I knew you would not like the idea to much.. that's why I decided to only tell you until now,.. your mother would have wanted me to move on.. as would she wants you to, you are the memory of my time with her..Look Seth I know you don't really understand all this .. and the reasons.. But I truly love her.. and someday you will find someone you truly love.."

A small laugh escaped Seth " Who needs love.. its all about sex aint it.." His father just shook his head "someday you will understand.. now we are almost there.. and please.. just act at least friendly.. I know how sometimes you can act. and I want none of that here.." They had finally arrived pulling the car into the driveway, about to enter the house of which they would be living in.. and now it was time to meet his step mother.. and her daughter, and for his fathers sake.. he would mainly keep quite the two of them walking up to the door his father knocking lightly waiting for a response.

Nanashi_HanaAnne_by_UnseelieAllure.jpg
She had been up in her room, listening to her music while working on a costume for a friends party. She had been busy trying to busy herself. Her mother had informed her that her new Step dad and brother were coming over and she was to behave, and mind herself. In other words keep all rude comments to herself. She sighed as she thought it over, well played it over in her head. She hated putting on a facade as the nice, sweet little girl.

The months had passed quickly from the time her mother had met her step dad. One thing lead to another, low and behold, they were moving and her cozy life style was all about to change. She huffed annoyed at the thought before going back to focusing on the costume. She had just about finished when she decided to try it on. After slipping it on, she study herself in the mirror before she caught a glimpse of a car rolling into the drive way. They were here...

She sighed softly as she watched the exit the car but before she could get a good look at her new brother her mother knocked on her door before opening it. "Turn that off and come down stairs.." her mother started before she stopped as looked her daughter over. "What are you wearing?" Her mother asked giving her an approving smile. "Its the costume for Alicia party, remember? Its loli 19th century style?" she rested her hands on her hips before exiting her room. "well at least you look innocent and sweet." Her mother comment before hushing her down the hall and stairs to the door. "Now behave." She nodded with a faint smile.

Her mother opened the door with a wide smile as she eagerly greeted her new husband and welcomed them inside.

Seth could not help but lightly smile, it was what he was told to do as the door opened and well he had to say one thing, his step sister at least was rather cute and attractive a slight plus side but the chances that was going to result in anything were rather slim this he knew, and considering what he had heard about her.. well the pair of them just sounded like partial opposites. Which was probably a good thing,

That way nothing would most likely happen which meant nothing classified as immoral in fact he doubted that the two would even speak to each other except maybe for these first introductions as he had a feeling both of them were told to pretty much place nice, not the way either were normally, his clothes were only casual compared to what looked like some 19 th century costume, "well then.. I am Seth.. and you would be?" He was obviously talking to his now step sister, as the parents then exchanged a kiss and walked inside keeping the door open for the two to enter.

She almost had to stop herself from staring at her new 'brother'. He wasn't at all what she had imagined. She tossed her gaze else where, keeping a smile on her face though her expression was indifferent, she still seemed friendly. She casually lifted a brow as she turned her gaze back to Seth. She was about to give him one of her Costume names but promptly stopped as her mother shot her a warning glare. Taking it a sign to place nice and put on a facade she couldn't stand, she decided to take it one step farther.

Her warm pinks lips spread into a overly sweet smile as she brushed some copper strands behind her ear. "I'm Harlie... oh and don't be so formal, we family after all." She purred before throwing her arms abotu his neck, embracing him in a friendly hug. She slowly pulled away before taking his hand and leading him into the house. "So I hear your going to be transferring into my school tomorrow." If her mother wanted her to play nice, then she would play nice her own way.

"my, aren't you tall" she chimed sweetly, glancing up at him as she dragged him into the smaller living room off the kitchen as their parent went outside to the patio. She pulled him down into the sofa next to her before she shifted her gaze to roam over him freely. "My, you are your father's son, you got his good looks and all" she chimed again, loud enough for her mother to hear. That should fix her, she thought smugly to herself.

It seemed the way she was acting was a little fake.. at least probably told by her mother to act nice and it seemed that Harlie was and what happened next surprised him but his arms quickly gave her a hug back before feeling her pull away yet take him with her grabbing his hand and leading him into the house. "Yes.. I will be" their was not much else he could really say in that position looking at her as they continued to walk a little.

Her remark surprised him a little again but compared to her he was a little bit taller, and now he rested against the couch sitting next to his step sister again a little surprised at her next remark.. "I guess I should thank you for that.. but your definently more attractive then me.. Harlie.." since she was being friendly their was no point in him not being.. after all his father did tell him to be, and even though he was still outside.. well he would remain friendly until she got nasty.. if she did which from what he had heard.. would probably not take long.

Harlie had been smiling as she glanced over her shoulder to see if her mother had caught her comment, her lips twisting into a smug grin as she saw her mother stiff in her seat. Though her victory was short lived when she heard her step brother's comment. She slowly turned her gaze back to him, her friendly smile back in place as she feigned a blush. "Oh, well thank you Seth." she purred softly before she dropped his gaze. She thought for a moment before she had a retort for his comment. She slowly stood up and walked over to the glass door, sliding it shut before she glanced back at him.

She turned to face him, her steps soft as she approached him. She stopped a foot in front of him before she rested a hand on her hip and ran another through her hair. "I bet the girls at your old school fell for that one, hook-line- and sinker, didn't they?" she hissed as she dropped her gaze to meet his. "I'm not one of those girls, so lets get some things straight. I don't like this...at all. Nothing against you or your father but I was rather content leaving the rest of my life without you. But seeing how I can't control my mother or her foolish actions, I'm stuck." She paused as she flicked some hair over her shoulder.

"I may play nice with you while they're around but as soon as they're gone, the nice act is gone, got it?" She purred before tossing him a wink. "Now that's over with, I guess I'll show you up to your room." She quickly spun on her heels and headed off to the stairs. "Ya coming Seth? or did I scare the lil boy?" Her manner had changed, to say the least, as she tossed a teasing call to him over her shoulder. It wasn't that she didn't like him, but she couldn't let him get to on the first day. Sure they could be friends one day but today wasn't it. Truth was his comment got to her in a way she hadn't expected and it startled her. "well?"

Seth had a feeling that now her mother had heard enough to think everything was getting along fine.. well Harlie would turn against him and show her more true self which he had been prepared on happening on first site and yet surprised him how much she actually acted to trick her mother.. and well even him slightly. Once that door closed he knew it was time for the change.. he could just tell and it was for certain that it was going to happen. And now the first comment came and it partially surprised him although part of him knew that she was also partially lying.

"either way.. we don't have a choice so may as well get used to it Harlie.. I liked my last school.. lost some great friends.. probably will lose contact with most of them.. I was rather happy that I was to be staying in that town to finish schooling until this happened.. but somethings can't be changed" His response had taken a bit longer then her almost instant response.. after all his mind had to think and then answer back which sometimes took some time when she spoke here and their.

"Understandable.. but whatever.." The truth was Seth could have easily got along with her if it was not for her strong personality at this moment of which he had heard about.. the thing he knew that would cause arguments between them although it was best to in front of the parents act if everything was fine.. Finally he responded to her last comment "Fine then.. where is this room of mine.. I want to go to it immediately.."

She practically ignored all of his comment until the last one. "This way." she chimed as she headed up the stairs, her skirt swishing to and fro with the steady swing of her hips. Once at the top of the steps she swung to the right stopping outside a door that was across from hers. "This" she gave a nod to the door. "Is your room." She then pushed the door open and walked in. "This is the only downside." She stated in a bored manner as she head off to the left to another door within the room. "We share the Bathroom." She then pushed the door open with a sigh. "Don't ask me why or how, but when they built this house this is how it was done."

There was a large hall that looked to be a closet and on the other end of the closet was the bathroom complete with two sink, Shower and separate Jet tub, though the tub looked more old fashion it looked as though it could easily fit 3. On the other side of the bathroom would be her closet. Odd thing about the closet, they were missing door that lead to the bathroom, instead stylish curtains (pick by her mother) were hung in a drape fashion. The Bathroom was large and could easily could work for two teenagers.

Harlie sighed as she leaned against the door jam. "So stay on your side and I'll stay on mine. I've already moved all my things to the right, so you'll have the left side, the side closest to your room. As for shower stuff... Mom thought about it, A shelf for your and a shelf for me. So we should be to happy little campers." she purred somewhat annoyed to have to share her bathroom. By the looks of it, they had the whole top half of the house to themselves.

(sorry for the slow response, been having net issues which leaves me only an iPhone to use for typing, I will post my reply paragraph by paragraph only as I wrote 2 outta the three and then the site refreshed itself killing what I wrote. Bare with me and I will have all paragraphs in one response as fast as I can xS)

The way Harlie had ignored most of what came our of his mouth would have normally made him at least somewhat angry and yet today he truly did not care, as in if she choose to ignore the majority of what was said then that was her decision of which Seth was not going to try and change. As her little parade walk came to an end, he knew this was his room before the words has even left his now step-sisters mouth. so this is where I will be most of the time... Well at least it is nice enough to be able to be alone in an avoid he and her mother...

Hearing what was the downside of everything a small groan of annoyance left him although one thing Seth did know was at least having to share the bathroom with an attractive female, things could become rather interesting if the two of them started to get along better although there was no point thinking about that now. His deep blue eyes gazed around the area his vision not haltered by a few thin wisps of his brown hair that was really only just long enough to barely cover his eyes even when it was at it's messiest

Seth looked at Harlie now before slowly replying. "fair enough I can agree with that, I will leave your side alone and we should tell each other in advance if one of us is using the bathroom, that way we don't walk in on each other accidently... Sound fair?" once that was said he also found a place to lean for now. It seemed this top half of the house was going to be just all theirs "alright then I guess that's enough socializing between us.. After all now that is sorted, we don't need to even act like were getting along until were near our parents ... Now if you don't mind I am going to walk away and start unpacking."

She only rolled her eyes with a soft shake of her head, her shoulders rolling into a shrug before she pushed off the door jam. "eh, whatever...." she murmured before exiting his room with a wave of her hand. She moved lazily through the hall and to her room, the door shutting behind her with little effort. She gave a fain sigh as those skilled fingers ran through her copper locks.

She glanced about her room before turning her music back on, moving effortlessly to remove her costume and tossing back on her bed. She then began to pull on a pair of jeans and slip a baby tee on. She gave a faint grunt as she pulled her hair up and out of her shirt allowing to fall down her back. She glanced in the mirror for a second before she flopped down on her bed, taking her costume in hand and going over it.

She was to busy with her costume to notice that her mother had been calling her. Harlie often got to caught up in what she was doing to realize anyone was around or what not. She was being ripping an imperfect seam as she bobbed her head to the music that blasted around her largish room.

Seth was partially glad that she was out of his personal area that would be his retreat from many things depending when it was needed. He would keep things friendly between him and Harlie just for his fathers sake although would try to avoid speaking to her on random occasions and instead would just be himself most of the time which would make socializing between the two to have to just be at a rather low amount.

He had a feeling eventually the two of them would get along but for now knew that how things were occurring right now, that such a thing would be a either small or long time away depending. It was hard to even guess as he went into his room his ears catching some of the music playing in Harlie's room. Seth ignored it entering his room slowly starting to set it up.

He heard her mother call out for Harlie and yet no response seemed to happen and so he just ignored it laying comfortably on his bed now that he had at least some of the basic things setup his headphones going into his own ears before putting on some of his own music so that he would not have to listen to her taste, after one song he took out his left headphone hearing Harlie's name called out again before he walked to her door knocking on it loudly so that he would be heard.

She had been busy ripping a seam and in the end resewing it. She had lost herself in her work as well as the raging music that filled ever corner of her room. She was now busy holding the dress up against herself as she looked if over, making not to have missed something. Of course, she always found something and went to fix it, after all her costume had to be prefect. Though after a while she tired of messing with and was just about to hang it up when she heard the knocking on her door. With a huff she tossed the dress on the back of her computer chair and went to the door, turning the music down as she passed but the stereo.

She opened the half expecting to find her mother there to lecture or something, but to her surprise it was Seth. Her cool eyes traveled up his chest to meet his gaze before locking one hand on the handle of the door while the other brushed a few stray copper strands from her face. "Yes?" She seemed to ask almost politely before cocking her head to the side in a curious way. her baby tee hugging her curves as did her low rise faded jeans. Her feet bare, exposing the bright pink with black dots nail polish that adorn her toes.

Part of him was now wondering why he had actually bothered about going to his soon to be stepsisters room, yet as he heard the stereo go down in volume he at least knew that she had heard the knock and so their was no point in walking away now. Once the door began to open his eyes just looked waiting for Harlie to see him standing out their, and it seemed even she was a little surprised to see him standing there. In fact the way she had even asked that simple question... it almost seemed polite something that was unexpected which was why he did not answer straight away.

His deep blue eyes gazed at her form before realizing what he was actually doing their and then for some reason he decided not to say anything since her mother had stopped calling but instead he walked straight in. "I am curious to what you are doing that is all... continue on as if I was not here Harlie.." She was probably going to force him out of her room but if she did not he would at least hang around and possibly find out a little about the person of whom he had to now live with.

She watched him as he welcomed himself into her room, not bothering to ask but just waltzing in. Normally she would have been less than pleasant but her curiosity got the better of her as she slowly shut the door. She stared at him before she rolled her eyes shrugging as if she had no power over him. "Your curious over me sewing my costume?" she finally asked as she gather the costume up in he arms and walking it over to the closet and began to hang it. "Too late, I've finished with it for now, I was putting it away when you knocked." she added slowly as she exited her closet that she shared with him. "So..." she started before going over to her bed and flopping on it, looking over to him as she laid on her belly.

"I can't act like your not here because I now have nothing else to take my mind off the fact that you are indeed here." she piped up with a soft smirk as she met his gaze before rolling her shoulders into a weak shrug. "I guess I do have some homework I should do but I'm more curious as to why your here. I'm don't think I'm that interesting, well I do but after that little intro, I doubt anyone would want to come near me, let alone watch me work on a costume, that they know nothing about..." she added. Her expression soft, her tone indifferent but somehow polite, and her eyes inviting, holding their own set of amusement deep within.

"So why not tell me why your really here or at least come up with a better answer" she mused almost as if teasing him in her own way. Though she had to admit to herself, as she stared at him, He was becoming less of a threat and if he wasn't soon to her be step, maybe something more. After all not many people would do what he had just done.

It was daring for Seth to just walk in considering the first greeting he ever got from Harlie, yet seeing that she had not sent him out, part of him just planned to stay and hang around. He shrugged at her question not knowing what to actually answer, the fact that she was finished now was a little bit of a disappointment but of him was still trying to work out why he was actually here in her room with her. His eyes could not help but gaze as she laid down on the bed, their eyes making contact with each other and still he knew not what to answer her statement with.

Hearing that she would not be able to think that he was not here, for such a reason made him smile lightly, it was his first response to anything she had said so far yet he did not speak only because he could see she still had more to say. The expression following was a little softer then he was used to, her voice at least polite and something in her eyes.. they were bringing something out of him that he wanted to express but Seth knew not the words to speak nor the way to say them.

"So you want to know why I am actually here... I was just asking myself that exact same question but now I think I know.." He paused taking a breath looking around the room before gazing back at Harlie "the thing is .. I do find you interesting.. even after your little intro.. and more to that fact.." He paused the next words would probably be harder to say "No matter how much I try to shake it from my head... I still find you attractive.. and a part of me wants to find out more about you..." the last part was hard to say as he looked away from her.. "You know what.. just pretend I did not say that, I feel you don't want me in here .. so I can just leave if you want"

It would be unfair to say Harle didn't notice him smile to her response or that fact it made her want to smile more so. It was cute to watch him as he kept silent, letting her talk and then how he'd reply without saying a word. She wanted to jump up and poke him, tease him in some way she was use to doing with those she found fun, funny or she was attracted to. Though she had to stop herself from following that thought as she now snapped from her thoughts with his first voiced reply.

She bit her lip softly as she nodded and listened to him begin to give her an answers of sort as to why he was there. She was busy nodding slowly allowing her gaze to drift from his to the floor, her finger slowly twisting one of the many stray strands of copper around mindlessly. She often did that when she was trying to hide the fact was flattered or anything along those lines. Her gaze slowly returning to him as his next to last set of words kissed her ears. She hadn't been expecting that especially from him....ever.

Her fingers stopped twisting the strands as she now watched him look away and add more to his statement. She didn't know what to say, what could she say. That her stomach did a flip flop when he called her attractive or more to the point he found her attractive, he wanted to know more about her. No, she didn't think she could but then... if he was being truthful, why couldn't she? No, she stopped herself before she made a fool of herself, not sure if he was just joking or what. Instead she just smiled as she tilted her head to the side.

"Seth, I think your attractive too. I told you so earlier. I wasn't lieing when I said all that. True it would be hard to tell after all that I said. But it's true, and there's nothing with thinking the same. And beside, like I said I'm know I'm interesting so its only fair you find me that way. " she added with a soft smile, and teasing tone. She wasn't how to react to his statement other than to play it off for now.

"So stay and... watch me do my homework?" she mused with a lighthearted giggle and smile. "Unless you can think of something better to do?"

Part of Seth was already wishing that he had said any of the words that had just left his lips, yet there was no way of taking them back unless he told Harlie that he was either lying or joking. Instead of doing that he just waited patiently for her response a little surprised still that he had confessed right out of the blue some of his feelings.

His blue eyes drifted up towards hers again as he heard words start to form from her voice, he could not tell yet if she meant them but it was nice to here them nethertheles. They had definently made him speechless and to cover up that fact he started to look around the room again. Hopefully she would not notice that in truth he was starting to feel a little nervous.

The last remark made his mind start to think rather various thoughts some normal and others, well he was not exactly willing to tell his stepsister what exactly some of the ideas his kind came up with were. After all it was even a little surprising that he had thought them up. It did not take him long to realize he had not answered her question and so he slowly took a breath and started speaking.

"well... There is one thing I just thought of that you might be more interested in doing then homework". His charming smile returned hi eyes gaIng directly now into Harlie's "we could at least get to know each other a little better , only I'd your interested in doing such a thing though."

Harlie lifted a brow to his last comment before repositioning on her bed. Now sitting Indian style, her arms resting on her legs as she peered over to him with a smirkie smile. "Sounds better than doing homework any day" She chimed bright, friendly even as she now rested her orbs on him. She hadn't given it much thought, what they talk about or what else they needed to know of one another but for now she was content with just talking and so on.

She tipped her head to the side as she began to think over what she would ask him or what she was curious about and so on. Though she didn't given him the warmest reception, she was slowly warming up to him. Not to say she was cold to him before, she did find him attractive, perhaps thats why she was so brash towards him. She slowly shook the idea from her head before pipping up.

" so where do we start?"

Hearing that he could not help but lightly smile, he was never much a fan of homework himself since he would be getting some soon since he already knew that his dad was going to enroll him at the same school as Harlie. She seemed more friendlier then he had expected now that it was just the two of them and then his mind started to try and think what would be rather decent enough to talk about. After all he did not want to just start with somethign random and bore her.

"Where do we start.." He accidently repeated those words after hearing her say them before speakign again "Well, possibly with interests although anywhere would be good... what you tell me is up to you.. but other then that I think tell anything your comfortable with telling Harlie.." Seth's charming smile popped up again as his eyes could not help but gaze into hers for a moment. "Shall I start then...?

He asked the question more to try and get some talking underway, she was probably more interesting then him and so Seth mainly wanted to hear about her.. more so then telling her about him.

She smiled with a faint nod as she listened to him with a lifted brow before she bit her lip in thought. "Well I suppose I could start....After all you did come in to find out more about me." She could help but chuckle at this before looking back up at him. Noticing his charming smile and those eyes, she almost lost herself in them. Though she slowly recovered she cocked her head to the other side with a soft smirk.

"Well I'm a junior, I'm in all college prep classes, I take dance Monday, Wednesday, Friday after school. I ride as often as I can, if I'm not home working on a costume then I'm at Rain's riding or helping her with their horses. I swim a lot too, mostly at Rain's as well as ride or anything of that nature. She well off." she added with a soft chuckle. "I can be a handful as you noticed and tend to be a brat 90% of the time just for fun." She paused as she thought over a few things before adding more.

"I read a lot, most of the books are up there" she pointed to a shelf just to the left of her closet. "And my other books are on that shelf." She then shift her finger to the shelf above the closet. "I would prefer not to have my mother read those." she added with a smirk. "I write a lot too, but when I'm not doing any of those, I'm usually sleeping out in the hammock in the gazebo. Mother had it put up so I could read outside even when the weather is bad, and the hammock so I could relax. It's kinda my get away."

She smiled before turning her gaze back to him. "Anything else I should add?"

Seth looked at her after hearing that she would go first since he came this far just to find out about her, which was most probably the original reason why he considered coming into this room in the first place instead of leaving straight away. Hearing her start to speak his eyes continued to look into hers just letting her say what she wanted to say, and like any girl he knew once you got them started, they would talk a lot and she was proving that statement.

It was interesting what was being told, and it told a little about her, gave him a small idea what she enjoyed and how her weeks would normally go and he could not help but smile hearing her brat comment. But then again he could not blame her, after all if the chance was there why not take it.. he had never been spoilt but if it was ever offered he would probably accept. Hearing even more he just continued holding a small smile as Harlie continued to speak, stating more of her likes.

Upon seeing her point to books his eyes moved to look where she was pointing to before his gaze shifted to the top shelf above the closet. Her comment about those interested him yet he did not have to guess what was in them if she did not want her mother to read them. The last thing she said sounded like a great relaxation and considering how busy she liked to keep herself it seemed to fit perfect into what she had said earlier. After all needed an escape.

Their eyes locked again before he lightly shook his head "I think you covered enough.. and to be fair I guess it is my turn although compared to you.. it probably won't be as interesting,"

She smiled and gave a soft laugh to him comment before shaking her head slowly. "Perhaps but we'll never know until you tell me." she purred softly with a smirk. She forgot whom she was talking to and quickly try to regain her composer and laugh it off. "Besides, Most of mine is just staying busy and social. Nothing special about that." she added with a soft nod and roll of the eyes. "I'm sure you do plenty of interesting things."

((Sorry, been afk for awhile and now dealing with writers block.))

Seth could not help but smile a little in response to her remark, yet it was true. If he did not tell her, then they would never know if that was true or not. Her next comment made sense before hearing her make the last remark. "I guess.. alright I will start" Slowly Seth took a breath holding that light smile from earlier before words started to escape him. " I enjoy swimming, which I noticed you said you do as well, and well I listen to music quite a lot myself when I am not playing some with my acoustic guitar.."

It was a start of which he continued " I also enjoy writing creative things, occasionally skate boarding and I will be soon going to the same school as you Harlie, although I think I am a year above you.. by memory" he paused still continuing to think "Ever chance I get I just like to stare out to the sky no matter what the weather, it could be pouring down.. yet I find it rather relaxing to look at"

Now he was starting to speak a little more personal, of which it was to continue a little more " I would usually hang out with friends a lot although can't do that yet since I just moved here, and my favorite season is summer, yet I find winter nice as well.. just a little cold sometimes .. hmm I am not sure what else to say.. anything you want to ask?"

She nodded slowly as he spoke, taking everything in as he orbs easily rested on him. The more time she spent with him the more attractive he got. She smiled slowly before she bit her lip as she often did when she found someone cute or interesting. She began to let her mind drift though she didn't get far as she heard him end and ask her if there was anything. She felt herself almost sigh and quickly stopped before laughing again.

"well I guess there isn't anything else I could ask..." she trailed off for a moment before she bit her lip once more before a smirk graced those teasing lips. "I know...." she paused as if she wanted to bait him into asking but she only smirked with a cocky tilt of her head. "Got a girlfriend?" she mused with a soft laugh bubbling from her as she now watched him with an amused twinkle in her eye.

((Sorry, school took over my life lol))

(hehe i remember what that feeling is like)

Seth could not help but notice that she had drifted off a little from the conversation, yet it was only extremely noticeable when he stopped speaking and she seemed to realize that such a thing had actually happened. To break the silence that was rather short, he heard her laugh a little before hearing Harlie's voice start to speak out yet again. "I..." He had not been expecting such a question and what instantly had come to mind was she was asking him literally.. as if she was thinking off going out with him or something similar to such an exchange.

"Hmm not anymore.. although if that's an offer I might have to consider" It was a quick recovery of which he finished off with a wink as he looked within her eyes before he started to speak "When was the last time you passionately kissed someone.. just as an experiment?"

Back
Top Bottom