Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's exotic dancer //Kratos||Yurina\\

Although the two had finished the rather romantic dance, Seth watched as she slowly moved away a little so that they could walk back to his main room liking the fact the two of them still had their fingers interlocked. Hearing her speak the prince began to walk the dancer back towards his room of which was something that did not take to long slowly opening the door before lightly smiling "You may sleep where you want.. and tomorrow will be interesting when I introduce you to some of the royal family.."

Alvilda looked around the rooms and turned to see the prince. She smiled and nodded, "That would be a pleasure." she said softly before she walked over to one room that has the view of the lake. She felt more closer to home before she turned to Seth, "I'll pick this room." she smiled before she merely stood before him. She wanted to give him something for return after what had happened today. "Thank you.. for bringing me here to live with you." she said and leaned up to give him a light peck on his cheek, "Goodnight." she said, blushing really as she turned towards the said room she had chosen and closed the door behind her.

Seth offered a small smile to her as she said that a room would be picked by herself, of which after he heard the selection made the smile stayed. As Alvilda said what came next he went to respond but was caught off guard as he felt the soft feeling of her lips against his cheek, very brief yet it was appreciated nether the less. "Good night.." he had issues saying it without sorta hiding the surprised feelings within him. Watching as the door closed behind her he decided to call it a night himself moving towards his own bed after a short walk before laying on top of it looking up at the roof for a moment just simply gazing, his mind tracing back to watching her dance, and then the dance the two had experienced a little earlier within the moonlight corridors of the palace. It was nice.. something that did not happen everyday of which lastly came the small brief kiss, before he relaxed into the bed his eyes slowly sliding closed, a expression of joy seemed to be the only thing existent on his face.

Back
Top Bottom