Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's exotic dancer //Kratos||Yurina\\

Alvilda stopped when he did, looking up at the tall male before her, listening to his words. She believed him as he moved close and slipped an arm around her waist, keeping her close. Blushing slightly, she bit her lower lip and nodded, "Alright.." she murmured and kept on walking, staying close to Seth, her fear slowly dismissing as she was in the presence of the young prince. "Seth.. why do you want me to live with you.. in the castle?" she asked all of a sudden, turning to him and thought that how silly she was for just thinking about this while they were walking in this maze.

The prince stopped just for a moment and started to think before deciding to truthfully answer the question. He still was gently holding Alvilda before Seth finally started to speak in return to what she possibly wanted to hear. " In such a large castle .. one tends to get lonely, .. and upon seeing you, I felt a want of having you close to me.. and I hoped that you would not decline an offer.. to live in luxury as supposed to what you had,.. I figured you deserved more, and that by giving you what you deserved I could also.. maybe not be lonely.. and possibly help the people of the kingdom, something I can't do when I don't know what is needed.." He fell silent before starting to walk, "Come.. lets continue and talk more when were out of such a place.."

Alvilda stayed still and listened to his words, thinking about his words. He was right, about most of the part and listening to him when he said, well by the means of loneliness. She looked up at him and just as she was about to answer, they started to walk towards the prince's room, nodding for her answer now. She too thought that she was lonely at time. Usually in the night, after hours when she was done dancing. Walking in silence, she felt his loneliness for someone of royalty like and found herself moving closer to him, remaining that way until they came to their destination.

Although the prince was unsure if the low light of these tunnels was playing tricks on him or not, he was pretty sure Alvilda had moved closer from the words that had left his royal mouth. He figured that obviously the dancer knew about loneliness as well, and so his words had influenced her to just get a little closer, well until they arrived in the princes oversized living area. "well this is it.. It's not much really, I did request for more.. but the King thought I only needed this size, and four other rooms.. of which come.. I will show you were you can sleep. You have multiple choices.." The prince started to walk, before stopping at four different separated areas. They all were within the princes room, but their was a thin wall.. and a archway as an entrance for each one.. but in truth he planned to have the dancer Alvilda by her side. "And any time you want to.." he fell silent for a moment before finishing his words "My royal bed, is allowed to you also.."

Upon reaching the prince's room, she was awed at the size of the room and the fact that he had asked for more was something she couldn't understand why would one want to live in such a bigger place than this? Although this was only the bedroom, what about the others. She wondered which room was the best for her sleep in and yet she wondered.. how does it feel to wake up beside a person? She had missed that feeling since her mother had passed on. She knew it was way better than waking up alone, "Thank you Seth." she smiled softly and found herself blushing at his words, turning to the royal one. He must in fact still felt the loneliness like her. However, not for tonight. Alvilda, shifted towards the second room which she had picked randomly, "For now I shall stay in this room, would your father know of my presence soon?" she asked, not wanting to live here as if she was trespassing.

The prince could not help but lightly laugh at her last comment "My father always has told me that I should get people... or a maid or something along those lines so I am not alone in my quarters.. So your not intruding Alvilda..." seeing that she had made a choice Seth smiled at the dancer, before thinking for a moment "I will introduce you to the royal family tomorrow.. if your interested.. The sooner I show them your here, the less suspicious they will get if I am in my room more often.." he laughed before speaking "Although it would not be that different.. I am rarely in the castle.. ever since i discovered those tunnels.." Once that was said he walked over pulling a hidden lever watching as the tunnel disappeared, he had discovered it by accident.. but now he constantly went and used them. They only checked his room if he had left it unlocked.. something he rarely did. This was not one of those cases, instead he walked to his door unlocking it "want to see the rest of the castle a little.. or do you want to rest? A night tour.. is always nicer.."

Alvilda nodded as she would very much meet the royal family. So far she only knew of him and the father; the king. She wondered if Seth has a brother or maybe a sister. Watching Seth turn on and off the tunnels with just a simple pull of a level, she wondered if Seth's passed ancestors had created it. Listening to his offer, she smiled softly and nodded, "Of course." she nodded and walked towards the prince, wondering how would the castle look like around in the night like this.

In truth not even Seth knew of the castles history, about the tunnels.. but their were rumors of secrets scattered all over, he was just lucky enough to stumble across this one and it being directly in his room. Luckily though their was only one way to open the tunnels or so he knew, and they twisted and twirled around quite confusingly,.. but still if someone did make it to his room,.. without him leading them, Seth would be greatly impressed but would call the guards. Slowly he began to lead through the castle, the floors a brilliant marble tile,.. the architecture rather stylized and the rooms,.. amazingly colorful.. areas like the living room covered with silk, exotic rugs.. and it was more about presentation then anything.. the moon lightly reflected off the tiles through the windows, and the slight tint of the windows made a light blue glow be the main source of light.

Following Seth closely, she was amazed at the interior and the design of the castle's decorations and design. Such things which made her think that she was lucky to marvel at such beautiful things. Smiling softly, she kept her eyes on almost anything she find interesting, "Your castle is beautiful Seth.." she said, stepping under the light blue glow which illuminated over the dancer's figure and face, enchanting more of her beauty if one proceed to simply stare. Alvilda twirled around once elegantly, wondering if it would be fun to dance in the hallway like this, free as a bird.

Seth lightly smiled but really, he rarely heard many people call it that.. it really was though in this lighting,.. it's design was meant to be stunning but his parents fussed about it so much that most of them were over using the word beautiful to describe it but more just a pain to maintain. The prince watched the dancer twirl around before thinking for a moment. "You know.. while no one is around, we have this whole area to ourselves.. maybe you should try dancing in here.. you have that look on your face saying it is what you want after all Alvilda"

Alvilda blinked at his words before she chuckled, as if he had red her mind, "Alright then." she smiled and flickered her wrists, closing her eyes as she began to dance underneath the light blue light that only made her look more radiant and eye-catching. The dancer hummed a small tune as she danced, her hips swaying to the melody she made. Her voice was soothing whenever she parted those lips, singing a small song instead as she opened her eyes half-way and lulled the prince closer and once he did, she smiled up to him invitingly, "Would you like to dance with me Seth?" she asked.

It seemed that Seth had guessed exactly what she felt like doing in such a magnificent place. His eyes watched as the lighting complimented Alvilda even more so then the first time he had seen her dance, The deep blue gaze slightly got caught in the rhythm of her hips again before hearing her speak they slid up to look within her eyes. The prince gave her a slightly odd look when she had said such a thing, her smile made him walk a little closer though.. "I am not sure how to..." It was time for honesty, and although being a prince their were definently somethings that he had not really experienced even though he snuck out of the castle oftenly, Still he walked closer until he was right next to her "Can you show me how?"

Alvilda chuckled and nodded once, moving her hands into fists. "This is a dance only a man can do. I once saw my father do it with my mother." she smiled softly and started to a dance far different from hers, something more masculine and filled with power. Almost in a martial art way but it had that tinge of grace of the dance. "There is not according steps this type of dance. This is merely a dance to show power and energy as well as the attraction for the opposite gender." she smiled, reminding herself as if this was merely a dance for a mate as Alvilda stopped and turned to him, "Try it. It is very simple, just put your heart and desire into it." she smiled and started to dance her own dance, twirling around the prince as if trying to match Seth's if he was doing it as well, "Listen to your music, somewhere within, follow it and feel it. Let it all out."

Seth although slightly confused at what the dancer was showing decided it would at least be worth an attempt. After all it looked not that hard to do, the males role such a simple one compared to what she seemed to be doing freely. The reason for why such a dance existed made him slightly laugh, it was a soft laugh before his blue eyes gazed at Alvilda. He slowly began to start as she seemed to almost coax him into continuing, and slowly the prince seemed to get the hang of it a little before a slight smile came across his face with the realization. Sure it was nothing to hard,.. but it was still dancing,.. for him it was not exactly a fast paced dance but a slow steady group of movements, but it did showcase one thing for him.. the presentation was definitely more male.. and seemed more powerful,.. which was what she had shown briefly of the dance,

Alvilda was happy to see the other dancing the dance she had shown. As she kept dancing, her eyes kept watch on Seth, wondering how he would bring out his energy and power into the dance. As she watched, she could slowly feel the surge of power within Seth's dance and that energy mingled and even that slight attraction as well. She blushed softly, knowing that how Seth was doing it was doing very well indeed. Slowly she moved closer, spinning and twirling around near him, her hips swaying as she matched hers and Seth's dance quite beautifully.

It seemed now a slight smile had crossed Seth as he started to get the hang of the movements, partially starting to express them a little more personal. After all.. the dance was meant to be about power and the energy within him and so he was showing it. When she moved closer the dancing continued, and he had partially become a little carefree just losing himself to the moment,.. or more so the movement,.. before he slowly stopped and started to speak.. "Their is one other dance I guess I know off.. its rather royal,.. or noble I should say.. but its similar to a waltz.. if your willing" He outstretched his hand, something they had shown him once for a ball.. was coming back into memory and so it would be interesting to do such a dance.. although it would make the two really close,.. the dance not to fast paced, but would still have moments where she could twirl around like she was.. that is if Alvilda accepted such an offer for such a noble dance.

Alvilda smiled as she continued to dance, Seth seemed to have the hang of it as well he was showing the true potential of the dance towards her. Though when he stopped slowly, she wondered if there was something wrong as she stopped as well, blinking at his words. Another dance? A noble one at that? The dancer looked up at him and at his offered hand. In truth, she wondered if she was worthy enough for this dance for someone who was from the streets like her. Although it was no use denying since Seth had offered it to her sincerely. Slowly she reached her hand to him, placing it over his as she smiled softly, "I'd love to."

It seemed their seemed to be hesitation within Alvilda.. probably because she felt not in the right place of society.. to accept such an offer, but it would take her long probably, to ignore that since after all the prince was the one that offered. Feeling her hand reach out before sliding to his, his slowly closed to hold hers a little, before he moved the two closer, his hand moving to her hip before they slowly started to do a waltz to no music,.. they were never really fast paced dances, but their would be moments where she could let herself go free and dance like before, .. and then the dance would continue... The two of them were almost directly next to each other as this dance continued, and seeing as she did not seem to know what to do with her other arm, he removed his hand from her hip just for a moment to place her hand on his shoulder.. and then Seth's hand went back to where it was.. "It has been a while since I have done this dance.. so excuse me if I screw it up..."

Alvilda followed his pace as she stood before the male, her hand with his as they slowly moved with his hand on her hips. Something about this dance was simple and elegant. Something of the noble air as well around them as they danced even without any music. She wondered if this was the way the nobles all danced. She had heard about balls and how they dressed up quite grand and beautiful as they danced along through the night. With her hand now on his shoulder, she felt more content as they continued to dance, "This dance.. is rather.. pleasant." she smiled softly, proceeding to move closer, enjoying the moment.

It was rather simplistic yet effective, and was not commonly just used out of the blue, but the prince had a feeling.. and a want to do such a dance, with none other then Alvilda a small smile appearing as she seemed to move closer... something that generally happened when such a dance took place. He lightly nodded not in a hurry to separate the two of them, as they paced to the soft beat of nothingness, to a music never heard.. to a feeling never seen. Slowly with his hand that was in hers he spun her gently indicating for her to continue the spin a little before the dance was then rejoined exactly like before, this time Seth moving closer to the dancer, so that they were literally almost directly next to each other.

Alvilda stayed close as if there was a song somewhere within her heart, she heard the soft melody of their dancing feet. Smiling all the way, she blinked when Seth had gently spun her around with their hands still linked. Spinning around slowly once more, she easily got back to the same position as before. Quite pleasant indeed now as she thought. Feeling Seth moving closer, she blushed lightly and stayed close against him, eyes gazed up to see the male in his eyes. A flicker of her eyes she gave to him, something like a hidden feeling that was growing within the dancer.

The prince had seen the blush and the emotions of Alvilda as the dance slowly continued, his eyes glancing into hers, noticing something that showed feelings.. but he was unsure just how much feelings this dancer had for him. Seth just slowly continued deciding not to mention it, preferring to see the emotions... since if he brought it up to both of their attention that she was showing .. well possibility of feelings that Seth partially was unsure if he felt or not yet, then she would try to hide them. "I am sorry that this dance is not more exciting for you.. but I wanted to experience it like the dance normally is,

Alvilda looked over at him before she shook her head, smiling softly. As Seth had thought, that feeling was indeed the one he had hoped so. Now it was evident and it was slowly growing. The dancer chuckled softly, dancing along with him, "Its alright.. this dance is more fun with two people." she said softly and without realizing it, she laid her head over to his chest, dancing away naturally. After a moment, she let out a yawn, noticing well that the time must be very late and she was getting tired.

Alvilda definitely was correct with saying such a thing and as he felt her move closer to the point of her head resting against his chest he adjusted the way he was holding her to just now comfort her more with his arm that was was the one opposite to the hand that was interlocked with her fingers. Hearing the yawn Seth smiled lightly before he slowly stopped them from moving and just lightly held her against him instead their fingers still interlocked before slowly the prince started to speak. "I figured you might be getting tired soon.. after all this is the second time I know of today that you have danced.. and it must be past the darkest point of the night already.. shall we go rest Alvilda?"

Alvilda noticed his arm moving to place in a more comfortable spot. She smiled softly and blushed when she felt his fingers laced with hers which made her heart skipped a beat. Eventhough he did that, she didn't move away or protest. Instead she was rather liking it. It was romantic no doubt. When he slowly stopped, she looked up at him and smiled, nodding softly. "Let's." she said softly, slowly pulling away from his chest but kept their fingers entwined together.

Back
Top Bottom