Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enjoying those school days. ((Alric and Solace))

"Can't get the words out?" she asked sympathetically as she shrugged "Well, I'm thirsty and I either will do some sketches or write some notes, not sure just yet." she replied with a quick smile.

"I see" he laughed, "You know... your a beautiful girl... much more than most of these twigs." He smiled to her and tilted his head as he leaned closer to her to get at good look at her. "Much more beautiful."

"Well thank ye, it's one av my life's ambitions te not be a twig. More of a birch tree." she replied, smiling faintly at him, both amused and complimented by his statement. "It's the Scotch looks, ye don't see that around here." she added with a shrug.

"No you don't" he laughed and smiled to her, sadly the bell rang. "Oh damn it... I swear they cut lunch shorter each day... it pisses me off to no end..." He got up and went over to her, "Here is my cell number to we can hang later" He set down a paper and wrote the number. He smiled to her as he leaned over and kissed her cheek, "See you soon." He walked off.

"A pity it is" she replied and gave a faint sigh as the bell rang "Aye, art calls." she replied and took the slip of paper raising a brow as he kissed her. A small flush rose on her face and she nodded "See ye." she added, before heading off to class.

School was quick to end oddly and Leon waited by his car, looking at his phone for a text or a call from Mena. He couldn't wait to see her again.

Instead of calling or texting him, Mena appeared in the front doors of the school. She spotted Leon and gave a wave walking over to him "Hullo there, ready te go?" she asked with a smile.

"Well I wasn't expecting you to find me so fast" He laughed and opened the passenger door to his 69' camaro. Once in side he slid over to the driver's see and reeved the engine. He looked at what the rain did to his car and sighed, "Poor baby..." He looked to her, "Okays, where you feeling like going? I'm up for... almost anywhere."

"Wasnae that hard, I saw ye outside the window earlier." she replied simply, getting into the car. "There's a cheap carwash that we can stop at, I don't think it will rain again." she added, looking at him a moment, before digging out a battered flyer from her pocket. "There's a small hole in the wall coffee place we can try, it's no' that far from here either." she commented.

He gagged, "Coffee... eh... but its what the lady wants, so there we shall go." He knew the place she meant she he was quick to get there. He helped her of the car and opened the door for her. He would show he was a gentlemen, "My treat, what are you feeling for?"

"They don't just have coffee, they have cold drinks, tea and pastries as well." she replied with a light shrug, being something of a caffeine addict herself. As he opened the door, she smiled at him with a mix of amusement and gratefullness, getting out of the car "I can buy, it's fine really." she responded, feeling oddly about that, it almost felt like a date in a way.

"No, I shall" He smiled and bought it for her, he got himself what was like a vanilla milkshake. He smiled and sat with her, he was trying to woo her. He knew it was early, they just meet, but he liked her. He didn't know why, but he did. So he figured he'd try it. He tried to also make it seem cool.

Mena shook her head as he bought her a mint chocolate latte "I owe ye, coffee, or something equal in value." she replied with a smile, taking a sip as she sat across from him. The coffee house was a warm, welcoming place, with a few booths, table and chair sets and scattered armchairs and tables. Soft music played from speakers and mixed with the quiet chatter of the patrons within. "So, what's ye're most hated topic in school?" she asked, wanting to know more about him.

Mena gave a nod "Maths and Chemistry, both are incomprehensible." she confessed, with a wry smile "Favourite topics te talk about?" she asked, raising a brow.

"Favorite? English and history" he nodded, "I focus more around the japanese side of it, but history nonetheless! You my dear?"

Mena nodded "History, Music and Art, as well as English. I love all types av history, mostly the older civilzations and aspects av their culture." she replied with a smile. "Favourite band?" she asked.

"Band.. band..." He leaned back in thought, "There are a good few to be listed, but favorite... hmmm" He rested his head on his hand, resembling 'The Thinker'. He mumbled lightly till finally he looked to her, "Breaking Benjamin. I'd have to say them." He smiled to her. "Your turn."

Mena gave a half smile and nodded "No' a bad choice at all, I love 'Rain'" she replied. The young woman thought along moment, before nodding to herself "Apocalyptica for me." she responded with a grin.

Back
Top Bottom