Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pyke's vitality is sapped x.x (warning contains melancholy)

I'm feeling

• HYPER!!!1 OwO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perky :3

• Alright :)

• Okay : |

• Ehhh -.-

• ;~: <- liek dees

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Pyke

Dust
Edit: all better now after a good night's sleep

Okay, so I was supposed to RP with someone tonight but there has just been let down after let down on her end. Dun worry, its definitely not anyone from this site. This seems like a really nice community and I'm sure that I'll find what I'm looking for here, but...for now I'm just completely tapped out and drained by how depressing this other person's situation is. Its been getting me down that she doesn't even turn to me for a refreshing escape from the day to day, and that lately she says thing that shes really had a craving for has been vidja games. I don't want to rant, but things have just been getting worse and worse and now on a night I was ready to start RPing I just feel like an emotionally drained lump.

I don't feel mad, and I can forgive her, but I just feel...empty, and like I don't really have anyone to turn to for escape at this point. So, forgive me for not being my usual lively self and...Anyone feel like giving Pyke a pick me up? I'm up for pretty much any role play anyone wants to do as long as you're somewhat enthusiastic about it and don't mind doing most of the set up and the opening post. Oh oh, and I'd prefer it if I were in a sub position, if you aren't a really adorable and tractable sub.

I'm not sure if this ranting out of character or a role play request x.x

Back
Top Bottom