Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mozilla Firefox... It's different.

IE, moved to Firefox, Moved to Chrome. Sometimes i use all three browser though xD To manage. Some things run smoother in certain browser, strangely enough.

Firefox very very rarely crashes for me. Even when it does it saves all the websites you had up, so you don't actually lose anything.

Marble said:
Firefox very very rarely crashes for me. Even when it does it saves all the websites you had up, so you don't actually lose anything.
I only know IE8 crashes because it pops up a little bubble that says 'This tab was recovered'.

Huh... you say that Firefox crashes for you Trygon? o_O I can't say I've ever had that problem before.

I've been messing Opera a lot lately, although I can't say it's my prefered internet browser right now. I'm still trying to find my favorite. ^^;

I'm with Zalvek in that I've rarely had issue with Firefox crashing. I've tried Chrome, but I really just don't like the interface. I'll give it a try since the last time I used it was when it was released for beta, so it could have massively changed. But as of right now, my preference is definitely Firefox.

Also, if you can tell, please ignore the fact that I'm posting from IE6. I'm at work and we're only allowed to use IE6. We can't even get IE7, let alone something I prefer like Firefox. -_-

Back
Top Bottom