Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DotA

*chuckles* I laugh at people who call themselves WoW experts or even Halo, yes I'm a guilty halo player, but by no means the best.

The experts are usually the ones who spend hours and hours of time playing them. So much time that its scary, and they tend to have no social life. So calling yourself such an expert is humorous to me cause it makes me wonder how many hours were wasted learning it.

That is all. =)

Those hours were very well spent.

Think about it. When you put in the effort to kill a boss, you have a higher chance of getting what you want than from putting in the effort to get a woman to put out. Playing WoW is far more satisfactory than dealing with women.

DJBayview said:
have you watched koreans play starcraft?
I'm sorry but no Warcrafter will ever compare to korean starcrafters.
those kids, are nuts.

Yes, yes i have. :) They are sick. But again, its a different kind of skills that are required. Its mainly, almost exclusively Micro you need. And i dont like that, im tooooo lazy for that. I can manage, but it drives me insane, makes me wanna go "AAAAAAAAAAAARGH"

I only play DotA every third or fourth day, but im still quite skilled. All this talk has made me want to play now! xD

Trazz said:
Those hours were very well spent.

Think about it. When you put in the effort to kill a boss, you have a higher chance of getting what you want than from putting in the effort to get a woman to put out. Playing WoW is far more satisfactory than dealing with women.

Sure, keep dreaming. >_>

Oh, don't get me wrong guys I love my video games as well. I just don't spend every moment playing them. I actually go out and do things. Some of these video game experts don't.

Haha, Dota = <3
I used to play WC3 like, too much... I guess it's kind of a good thing that my computer stopped reading the disk.
... maybe I was using it too much. o___O

I did a little rewrite of the code so it runs without the damn stuff ;d

Too much energy wasted on my laptop for running CD >_>

I know this topic hasn't been updated in a while but I couldn't help seeing the fact how some people considered that somehow Europeans were the best at dota which is not true since Asians are the ones whom was, have been and will be taking all the tournaments I mean it's rare a European in the semi finals, just a dota fan's thoughts I watch the tournaments and a decent player of dota.

Back
Top Bottom