Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Roleplay with a story?

I'm generally interested. Not much of an idea. I'm thinking...some kind of cop expose some kinda sex trade.

Re: lolitaface's search for the one true roleplay

you can contact me if you want, just tell me what your favorite few are.

Mistress/Pet
01. Four years ago, the twelve-year-old daughter of a noble family was given a (wolf/dog/cat/etc.)boy as a pet for her birthday. The two quickly became constant companions; after their first month together, they were never seen apart. The unsophisticated boy, naive to the mannerisms of humans, quickly came under the impression that his mistress was also his mate (though he was trained well enough to know better than to act on it). But now that his mistress has turned sixteen, it seems her parents are looking to find a proper suitor for the young lady; much to the poor pet's dismay.
Mistress/Slave

^ Those two would be awesome! PM me please? *Hugs*

Is there any specific idea you have, or do you want to work together to come up with something?

Ummm... Something romantic. <3 Maybe a bodyguard and his charge, or... Anything where the male character works for the female character's father.

maybe he's been a servent for as long as she can remember, you can be 14, I'll be 29 and worked for your father since I was 18, making you 3 at the time, I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom