Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If you could rule the world.....

Give myself more money?

I want all the manga and anime and and and and...cosplay and and and voice actors...andandnand.

*dies*

can't even comprehend it.

j/k

I don't know what I'd change.

I have enough going on in my life to change, much less to worry about the world's changes that are needed.

>_<​

first thing on the agenda of Tathariel

1. remove all laws and restrictions for drug usage and drug abuse.
(drugs are one of gods many ways of weeding out the sheep from the wolves)

2. legalize same sex marriage everywhere.
(love is love, get over it people)

3. recruit, train, and employ "the asshole police"
(they will be on the prowl for assholes.....
example. Asshole: Did you know that in other country's, soccer is called football?
Me: really....did you really need to go there....what the fuck does that matter with anything....asshole
and then the asshole police would drop in and give said asshole a swift kick in the ass.

4. make stem cell research legal.
(common!!!! i love life.....research that makes our lives better should be around and pursued.....yeah, they are fetuses...but their dead anyway???? wtf is the big deal???...
crazy tree huggers that bomb buildings are stupid.....they claim to love life....that's not true they revere it....there is a difference....knowledge in pursuit of the greater good is worth it.

Tathariel said:
first thing on the agenda of Tathariel

1. remove all laws and restrictions for drug usage and drug abuse.
(drugs are one of gods many ways of weeding out the sheep from the wolves)

2. legalize same sex marriage everywhere.
(love is love, get over it people)

3. recruit, train, and employ "the asshole police"
(they will be on the prowl for assholes.....
example. Asshole: Did you know that in other country's, soccer is called football?
Me: really....did you really need to go there....what the fuck does that matter with anything....asshole
and then the asshole police would drop in and give said asshole a swift kick in the ass.

4. make stem cell research legal.
(common!!!! i love life.....research that makes our lives better should be around and pursued.....yeah, they are fetuses...but their dead anyway???? wtf is the big deal???...
crazy tree huggers that bomb buildings are stupid.....they claim to love life....that's not true they revere it....there is a difference....knowledge in pursuit of the greater good is worth it.
-nods-​

sweet.....i already have it planned.....trygon will be my vice president....kaios will handle international affairs...and djbayview will have homeland security.....

Tathariel said:
sweet.....i already have it planned.....trygon will be my vice president....kaios will handle international affairs...and djbayview will have homeland security.....
Fuck that, make me head of the CIA.

Trygon said:
Tathariel said:
Fuck that, make me head of the CIA.
Oh god.

XD​

oh wow.....if you were.....all freedoms, all dreams...all an illusion....nothing is safe....any thing freedom you think you have....only there because trygon lets it be

Tathariel said:
oh wow.....if you were.....all freedoms, all dreams...all an illusion....nothing is safe....any thing freedom you think you have....only there because trygon lets it be
Yeah. Kinda my point. *laughs*

ahh whatever.....even if you did, id still be able to be on your good side...cause im brown like that.

lol whatever...wouldnt matter to me if you did anyway....theres nothing i would just tell you eventually lol

If we are taking over the world. All I ask of the person who does it, is to give me a Best buy or store like that to take over.

I'd make myself the supreme ruler of the world. Kill all capitalists, aids struck people and other people with hereditary genetic flaws. Enforce a variant Communism, with a capitalist 'virtual' market to give the necessary competition to businesses. Wardens or Watchers will be the long hand of communism, ensuring that theres no corruption. I wont get into details, it would take hours of discussion :) But more people would be more happy than they are today

Catastrophy said:
I'd make myself the supreme ruler of the world. Kill all capitalists, aids struck people and other people with hereditary genetic flaws. Enforce a variant Communism, with a capitalist 'virtual' market to give the necessary competition to businesses. Wardens or Watchers will be the long hand of communism, ensuring that theres no corruption. I wont get into details, it would take hours of discussion :) But more people would be more happy than they are today

But how would you insure that your Wardens/Watches wouldn't become corrupt themselves?

If I could rule the world though, I'd make it a monarchy...and impose any laws I saw fit. First thing, I'd get rid of is so-called democracy. And I'd legalize same-sex marriages, protect children better, imprison all pedophiles without the chance of parole, and if there are any people on death row that have been proven without a shred of doubt through DNA evidence they are guilty, off 'em. Then I'd consider the over-population problem...

This could become a long list, of first things I'd do the minute I have control.

;shifty eyes;

I'm unsure as to what I'd do...

I don't believe I'm one to be in the spot light as a figure head or a monarch...

working in the shadows is more of my thing.​

Tathariel said:
hahahaha.... are you fucked?

I'd make it legal for the public to shoot and kill illegal immigrants.
I'd make it legal for the public to shoot and kill drug dealers, as long as I got a cut of whatever they had.

marijuana would already be legal, I think we know this.

I wouldn't arrest sex offenders, I'd have em castrated and give them forced sex changes, then put them all in one area.
like Arizona, in the middle of the desert or something.

Seraph said:
Catastrophy said:

But how would you insure that your Wardens/Watches wouldn't become corrupt themselves?

If I could rule the world though, I'd make it a monarchy...and impose any laws I saw fit. First thing, I'd get rid of is so-called democracy. And I'd legalize same-sex marriages, protect children better, imprison all pedophiles without the chance of parole, and if there are any people on death row that have been proven without a shred of doubt through DNA evidence they are guilty, off 'em. Then I'd consider the over-population problem...

This could become a long list, of first things I'd do the minute I have control.

prisons cost money.
I enjoy my plan a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom