Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&SHARPii]

tara chuckled a little and sighed"And who's the kid you slept with?"she asked"Was that why you were so tired last night?"

"He's smart in his own way. Not book smart on some things but like i said in his own way. And he's really nice. I mean he is one of those jock-types but he is perhaps the nicest jock i have ever met. And really hot and cute." he blushed eating some fries.

Tara nodded as she listened, finishing the food"You want to go back to school? I might be able to get you back in time for lunch"

She got up, throwing their trash away and smiled at him"Lets go then"she said and took him back to the car. When they were both in, she drove him to the school. When they got there, she kissed his forehead"Be good and remember to bring him over for dinner tonight"

Tara shrugged"He might be upset"she said and smiled at him"I'll just tell him to accept you or no sex"she said and chuckled

At lunch, Morgan headed to the office to pick up Vincent. He walked in and smiled at him"Hey Vincent, ready to eat?"

He hugged him and smiled, kissing him back. When he heard that though, he frowned"Oh, I'm sorry. Is she mad?"

Morgan grinned"I'd love to go to dinner with you. Lets go eat and we can hang out before class starts up again"

Morgan smiled, holding his hand. He was happy that he was showing his feelings now"So, does this mean we are boyfriends?"he teased, heading to the lunchroon.

He got in line with him, holding his hand as he got a tray and some food. He paid for both of their lunchs when they got to the register and headed to their table.

Back
Top Bottom