Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&SHARPii]

Morgan moaned happily as Vincent pushed into him"Unn"he gasped as he pushed in the rest of the way. He wrapped his arms around him, kissing him back"Mmmm, this feels so good"he said and let him go, hips bucking up a little"Fuck me"he moaned softly, smiling at him

He really didn't need to be told twice to just fuck him. He leaned over him and he started to thrust into him, slow and hard for some real pleasure before he actually maintained a good pace and was now thrusting hard and fast. His ball sack was slapping against Morgan rear a little bit but he felt so good. "Oh god....You're so tight..." He was in heaven. Definitely on cloud nine.

His back arched at the sudden fucking"Un, un, un, un"he moaned as his ass was fucked hard and faster"Sooooo good"he moaned, eyes losing focus as his cock leaked precum"Harder, faster"he said, asshole spasming around his large member

vincent grunted as he kept it on going, pumping in and out of him faster. His skin was slapping against Morgan's and their hips were crushing together. "Oh god Morgan!" He groaned loudly as he really pounded his ass. He couldn't help it and he truly hoped that he wasn't hurting him.

Morgan moaned loudly and gripped the sheets"Oh fuck Vincent"he groaned and bucked his hips"I'm cumming"he moaned, cum spraying on their chests and his ass tightening on his shaft as he groaned loudly.

Morgan panted as his orgasm finished and then gasped as he was filled with his warm cum"Ooh yes"he moaned, eyes shut, moaning happily. He was in heaven now.

Morgan moved his legs off him and wrapped his legs around his waist and arms around his body"God Vincent"he said, panting"That was so great"he said and kissed his neck gently

Morgan chuckled at that and kissed her happily"You didn't hurt me"he said and smiled"That was like the best thing ever"he said, kissing him more

Vincent smiled and he kissed him back softly, resting his forehead to his. He then pulled back and he slid himself out of Morgan's ass, leting out a soft groan and then sat up on his knees, looking down at this sexy boy. "Hell yes." He moved so he was laying beside him, unable to help that his member was ust half hard right now, leaning towards to being more hard.

Morgan smiled up at him and moaned when he pulled out. He turned his head to him, grinning. He stroked his hard member slowly, rubbing his slick cum all over his member"My turn?"he asked, grinning at him.

Morgan moved behind him, smiling at him"Mm, this will be fun"he said and gave his hole a quick lick and kiss before pushing the wet head against his tght hole"Are you ready?"

Morgan put enough pressure to hold his cock still, grabbed the teens hips and then thrust in hard and fast"Fuck"he gasped as he felt the incredible tightness and panted, staying still gfor two reasons. 1, that he wanted to make sure he was okay, and 2 to make sure he didn't cum too fast.

Vincent let out a soft moan as Morgan pushed into his ass. "Unh..." he breathed hard and gripped the bed sheets and looked back at him. Once he was in him all the way, he rested his head on the bed nad grunted. It hurt but when he was sure, he backed his ass into his cock, ready.

Morgan panted, waiting a little longer after Vincent gave him the signal to go ahead. He then slowly started sliding his thick member in and out of the tight virgin ass"Oooh got, this feels so fucking great"

Morgan panted and went as hard and fast as he could"Unnn, I'm cumming"he groaned and started cumming into Vincents tight rear.

He continued salamming his hard member into Vincent as he came and even after, grunting"Mmm, god that's so good"

Vincent moaned loudly and he panted hard as he turned onto his back, obviously pulling him out of his ass and then started jerking off, aiming it at Morgan's chest until he finally came. He groaned loudly as he did so, tilting his head back. "Fuck..."

Morgan stopped humping when Vincent moved and smiled as he came on him. He rubbed Vincent's balls gently and smiled"That was great"he said and leaned down, kissing him

Back
Top Bottom