Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&SHARPii]

"Mmmm...I definitely want to go far..." He whispered, running his hands down to Morgan's shirt and lifted it up, taking it off nad tossing it aside. He kissed his neck again then trailed his kisses down and to his collarbone and then further down his chest. He loved his moans.

Morgan moaned more"Mmm, that feels good"he said and arched his back at the lowering kisses"Oooh, I'm so horny"he breathed, panting

Vincent started unbuttoning Morgan's jeans and puled them down along with his boxers, letting him member spring free. He himself felt his pants get a whole lot tighter and it reminded him why he shouldn't wear skinny jeans when he was horny. Looking at Morgan, Vincent started to stroke him and groan. "Anatomy 101..." he smirked. "Your cock will get harder as I stroke it. You like the idea of that?"

Morgan watched as he pulled his pants and boxers down, letting his almost fully hard member out. He let out a long moan as he started to stroke him and his member grew to it's full 8 inchs"Mmm, I like that very much"he saidm hips thrusting up slowly.

Vince grinned and he leaned his head down and ran his tongue along morgan's member. He began to lick all over him before finally taking him into his mouth and began to suck on him. he's definitely done this a lot with other guys, but never going all the way. And the more he got closer to that, the more nervous he got but he did his best not to let it show. After all it was said he gave great blowjobs. He wasn't about to ruin that.

Morgan blushed a little as he was licked, moaning loudly. His eyes rolled back a little as he humped against him. He blushed deeply"Unn, way better then jerking off"he said and then smiled down at him"This is my first time with a guy like this"he said honestly. He may have been oen, but he was very inexperianced.

He pulled his mouth off of him completely and looked at him. "Have you even been with a girl?" He asked. He was inexperienced too and how he even gave a couple other guys blow jobs it was beyond him but he didn't care. He had a hot mouth.

Morgan smiled at him and shoke his head"Nope"he said and stroked his hair"Your mouth feels so good"he said and pulled him up, kissing him gently"Now what are you going to teach me?"

Vince smiled gently and he kissed him back gently and then just lay on top of him. "I can...teach you whatever you want. How to make love, how to please, how to do anything that involves our bodies." It was hard to believe he was such a nerd when he could be such a hottie.

Morgan wrapped his arms around him"I want you to show me how to make love. I want you in me first though"he said, smiling at him happilly.

Morgan licked his lips at that idea"Mmmm, yummy"he said and chuckled"Do you want to lay down or how should we start?"he asked eager to learn this

Vince grinned and he ran his hand through his hair. "How about..." he got off of Morgan and then lay on his back, a definite visible bulge in his pants and he started to unbutton and unzip, pulling his pants and boxers off. When he did, his member sprang out free, erect and hardened already at a good almost eight inches. Looking over at Morgan, he blushed a bit and sat up on his elbows. "All yours." He grinned.

morgan watched him get up and then rubbed his hard member as he watched him undress"Oh god. That's big"he said. He moved to him slowly and grabbed it gently"Mm, warm and big"he said as he slowly, tentatively licked the large cock.

Morgan smiled at that and licked him more, getting braver. He took him into his mouth, sucking softly. He lifted off"How is that?"

Morgan smiled at that and started sucking on him again, taking more in his mouth. He bobbed his head, licking his cock as he did so to get it nice and wet.

M organ sucked for a little long and then lifted off, panting"Mm, I can't believe how good that was. Now can we make love, baby?"he asked, kissing him

Morgan laid on his back"How about you lift my legs over your shoulders and do me like that. I want to look you in the eyes"he said, smiling at him as he spread his legs.

Morgan helped as much as possible and moaned softly at the touch of his large member at his entrance"As ready as I can be"he said, breathing slowly to relax himself. He smiled up at Vincent, waiting for the penetration.

Vincent nodded and he let gripped the ends of his calves as he eased himself in, letting out a low groan. His ass was so tight and it was seriously squeezing his member off and he felt like he'd cum right there but he didn't. Pushing all the way in with one quick thrust, he moaned a little bit loudly and hten leaned into him, kissing him deeply.

Back
Top Bottom