Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Kissed a Boy?![Pup&SHARPii]

He thrust in and moaned"Unn, yes, but that's so I don't blow my load too fast. You're just so hot"he said, grinning down at him.

Morgan reached around and started to stroke him quickly as he thrust in and out harder and faster, their balls slapping against eachother as they fucked.

Morgan groaned loudly and went as hard and fast as he could, stroking him faster as he got closer and closer to his orgasm.

Morgan panted as he finished cumming, wrapping his arms around him as his member softened inside of him"That felt so great"he whispered and nipped his earlobe gently

"Bye." he watched him go and then he went to the sink and fixed himself up a little bit.

Later that night, Vincent was pretty much running around the house to get everything just perfect. His dad wasn't aware that Morgan was his boyfriend but only a friend and therefore didn't mind. Looking at his mom, he tapped his foot anxiously. "You think Dad will be okay with this? I mean, i'm going to tell him at dinner." he bit his lower lip. He had changed of course. He was wearing a more nicer shirt, a white sort of dress shirt with black skinny jeans, the front tucked into his pants and his belt buckle showing and the rest untucked. He had his own sense of style. His sleeves were rolled up and he didn't see the point to wear a tie. His collar was popped and the first button at the top was unbuttoned.

Morgan was at his house, nervously pulling on clothes after a shower. When he was done, he was wearing a black button up shirt with his good black slacks. He hand on a white undershirt and had both shirts tucked into his pants. He nervously watched the time, not wanting to be early or late.

Tara smiled at her son as she cooked"Just relax, calm down, and be patient. I'm sure everything will be fine"she said, hoping it would.

"I hope..." He muttered as he walked out of the kitchen and he started to pace around the entire house pretty much to see if anything needed to be straightened out and if it was just fine. His dad was already home and like said before, he was convinced that it was just a friend of his coming for dinner and nothing more. To break the news that he was dating a boy to his dad, it was nerve-wracking but he couldn't live a lie.

Morgan knocked on the door nervously and was let in by the mom. Morgan looked at Vincent"Hey Vince"he said and bit his lip a little.

When he saw Morgan, the guy looked so hot that natural instinct was to kiss him and wrap his arms around him but then his dad came into the room and he held back. "hey Morgan." he smiled. "Mom, Dad, this is Morgan. Morgan, these are my parents." He smiled as he introduced them.

Daryl smiled at Morgan. "it's nice to meet you. I'm glad you were able to come over." He smiled.

Morgan smiled at his parents"Hello sir, ma'am. Nice to meet you"he said, holding his hand out to them.

Tara shoke it quickly, smiling at Morgan"Nice to meet you too"he said and then went to the kitchen to finish cooking.

"Well Vincent was boasting about you and how he wanted us to meet you. Says that you're a close friend to him." Daryl said.

Vincent cleared his throat and he looked at his dad, taking Morgan's hand again, still under the table. "Actually, Dad I wanted to tell you something."

Back
Top Bottom