Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So...I Just bought...

Neon Boy

Supernova
This.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883103193">http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6883103193</a><!-- m -->

You guys should....comment me on either A my stupidity, or B on the fact that I will have my own computer again.

It didn't come with one...and I may buy a refurbished 15 incher for like...70 bucks.

Indeed. Need everything to be semi slim so I can transport up and down stairs. :3

Cause I wanna be downstairs to play games while I am on it...and so I can bring it upstairs when everyone else is asleep so I dont keep like 348o5094 lights on downstairs.

Pistol Kiss said:
-laughs- why didnt you get one then?

most computers dont include a monitor. it's usually just the tower, the keyboard, and a mouse. nothing else.

you might find a package that will include the monitor and/or printer for a slightly discounted price, but its rare anymore, really, since most people are getting laptops.

I will comment on your stupidity, due to the fact you are buying inferior good for superior prices. You could get a much better machine by buying everything separately, not to mention you are buying a slim tower so good luck of getting anything else besides factory installed hardware in there. GG and epic fail.

Reaper said:
I will comment on your stupidity, due to the fact you are buying inferior good for superior prices. You could get a much better machine by buying everything separately, not to mention you are buying a slim tower so good luck of getting anything else besides factory installed hardware in there. GG and epic fail.
Hey, Reaper. As someone who knows WAY more about hardware then you - No, he couldn't.

Also, I know building my own computer would be so much better and easier in some ways. I just don't have the know-how and or patience to go through learning how to put my own damned computer together. All in all trying to buy and looking for every individual part is tedious and time consuming.

And I specifically bought a slim tower for the fact that it saves up space. The normal towers are like...248972094 times way to big. And I won't be doing hardcore gaming on this thing. Only minimal like the old might and magic's. and WoW...if I ever get into that fad.

One more thing, I took about a week or so asking people I knew who knew more about hardware and someone I know who knows a pretty good amount about them pointed it out to me, and I looked at the specs and it is honestly just what I want for the normal internet browsing, minimal gaming and downloading and whatnot. The only thing I found as a problem..is the 6 usb ports...coulda used 8 just for the hell of it but whatever.

Just means I will only have 2 empty usb's when I have everything plugged in. Aka my keyboard, mouse, speakers and Wireless USB Adaptor.

Finally...

If Trygon and PK Approve that it is a good computer...

Then it MUST be a good one for me. :D

Neon Boy said:
Finally...

If Trygon and PK Approve that it is a good computer...

Then it MUST be a good one for me. :D
Dude, the aspire's a fucking sick rig. It's awesome enough to be my first ever purchased computer, which means I'll have to STOP BUYING DRUGS to afford it. That's how badass it is.

In my personal opinion, I could never stand having a desktop machine that goddamn tiny. It it's small then it has to be a laptop for me.

It may be small, but in ways its better than a laptop, and for like half the price.

Back
Top Bottom