Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Metal Gear Solid 3

Softon

Star
So, I've been playing this game and I can't get over how ungodly amazing this game is!! And Naked Snake is the most macho man I've ever seen. No one could be like him. It's awesome!

Second and last game to ever be emotionally impacting enough to bring me to tears. The first was Lufia 2, incidentally.

I can say the same, the first for me was when Aeris died in FF7. I was also about ten years old when I first played through it.

Wow! So I'm not the only one who cried at the end. Albeit I shed a single tear, much like Big Boss, but it was enough. It was so sad.

No, I never played with G.I. Joe's. Yeah that is the one with Big Boss. Man, every girl who has seen him says he's sexy.

Dude I hope my sons have his voice miraculously. I would name them Solid, Liquid, and Solidus.

MGS 3 made me shed a tear but the ending to 4 had me bawling like a baby.Big Boss cant even die without saying something awsome.

Oh, at the Boss' grave? yeah that stuff was gnarly and after playing MGS3 first, you realize how much it truly means.

That's pretty sweet. That storyline is just fantastic. Hideo Kojima should write the series as a book. He's amazing!

Softon said:
No, I never played with G.I. Joe's. Yeah that is the one with Big Boss. Man, every girl who has seen him says he's sexy.
I've seen him and heard him, he doesn't strike my fancy. -shrug.-

Softon said:
That's pretty sweet. That storyline is just fantastic. Hideo Kojima should write the series as a book. He's amazing!
As a matter of fact the first book has been made into a book.Ive had the pleasure of reading it and I must say that its a very good book.It manages to keep the feel of the game very well.^^

i've wanted to but i have no ps2 internet connection. but they made MGS into a book? wow, i want to read it.

Softon said:
Wow! So I'm not the only one who cried at the end. Albeit I shed a single tear, much like Big Boss, but it was enough. It was so sad.
OMG! I cried to... and actually stood up and saluted the Boss... but that's because I was really tired...

Back
Top Bottom