Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Inquiring~ ((Silent Hill-Edited: Profile Skins))

Anjeru

Pulsar
I have a good number of people interested in starting the Silent Hill group RP.

So here is the basic profile skin:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Appearance:
What are you?(Dark side, neutral, good side):
How did you become stuck in Silent Hill(were you already there, or did you arrive only to end up stuck?):
Weapon of choice(Basic, realistic weapons please):
VERY basic bio(Most of your past, twisted ones especially, should be left to be explored in the story):

Please fill these out and PM them to me.

^-^

Anjeru's Character

Name: Alyx Dimitri
Sex: Female
Height: 5 foot 6 inches
Weight: 120 pounds
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Emerald
Appearance:
01.jpg

What are you?(Dark side, neutral, good side): Neutral
How did you become stuck in Silent Hill(were you already there, or did you arrive only to end up stuck?): She got a message from her missing friend and came to Silent Hill to find him.
Weapon of choice(Basic, realistic weapons please): Steel pipe(for now).
VERY basic bio(Most of your past, twisted ones especially, should be left to be explored in the story): Alyx gives off a tough exterior and is very sarcastic at time. She doesn't like people getting in her way and prefers to do things on her own. Her friend of 11 years went missing and it's struck deep at her core. She will do anything to find him.

Re: ~Inquiring Group based RP~

-Harasses the thread with her awesomeness.-

Re: ~Inquiring~ ((Silent Hill, also Repo: The Genetic Opera))

Survivor00 said:
Well, how would the Silent Hill roleplay work? Usually the games only focus on one or two people, so I'm just interested on how this would work in group format.
Even though most of the Silent Hill stories base around one character, the stories and games usually contain side characters. Often times other people who are left in the town, haunted by their own memories of past sins they've committed. There is also anyone who wants to be involved with the dark side of the story, such as roleplaying Pyramid Head, and/or church members who may be, once again, trying to birth a new God for their Utopia.

I can see at least 6 characters being able to be played.

Re: ~Inquiring~ ((Silent Hill, also Repo: The Genetic Opera))

Alright, that makes 3, possibly 4.

I will make up some character sheets.

Argh, I haven't played Silent Hill in years.

Damn you, Anji.

But I am ascared and afraid!

I don't remember a damn thing about Silent Hill, for serious.

BR45 said:
But I am ascared and afraid!

I don't remember a damn thing about Silent Hill, for serious.
The basic jist is this(contains spoilers):

A person is drawn to Silent Hill by a series of events, or something that strikes them as odd. In Silent Hill 2, James came to Silent Hill after he received a letter from his dead wife. That's an example. Most of the people who've come to Silent Hill, or are trapped there, have horrible sins in their past that keep them there. Alyssa, after she was burned alive by the church, made a pact with the devil to forever lock the town in darkness. Whoever goes there is doomed to stay forever and come face to face with their sin(which in James' case, was killing his wife, which you don't find out until just before the end of the game). With the storyline that involves the church, the members are trying to use Alyssa(or in Silent Hill 3's case, Heather((also known as Cheryl from Silent Hill 1)) who is Alyssa's daughter) to bring about the birth of a new god to ensure their Utopia. Often times they fail for 1 of 2 reasons: 1)you, as the protagonist, stop them or 2) they often times are summoning Samuel, a demon, not a god of Utopia.

Eh...so basically, in an RP based around Silent Hill, the town is the only constant from the games, comics, and movies. We are making our own characters that will be forced to face themselves, and the monsters the town creates.​

Hm, would it be possible to perhaps play the warped mind manipulating the manifestations this time?
I can always play a stranded human

*raises hand* I think I got a better idea for me. I'll be the town. I've studied over silent hill for a few years, and I think I have a really good grasp of it. I could be all the creatures that it sends out, plus Pyramid Head/The Butcher and Valtiel.

The town works on it's own accord. It is either someone of the cult bringing in the person that is the vessel of their god Sammael, or it is the cursed town luring in somebody that has sinned, and has to look into themselves to realize it. Because if you pay attention to the series, except for Silent Hill 4, the Room (few think of it as actual lineage of the game), the ones that do not pertain to the vessel of god, all the protagonists don't have a recollection of their sins. It is either blocked out completely in their mind, or they change it.

I know that that is difficult to understand, so I'll put it shorter. In all games not pertaining directly to Alyssa/Heather/Cheryl, the protagonist has no recollection of their past sins. James Sutherland doesn't remember killing his wife, Travis Grady doesn't remember the death of his parents (and probably his own killing instinct, as shown by the Butcher), Alex Shepherd doesn't remember killing his brother. The goal of the town is to bring in those sinners, show them their true face, and either destroy them or have them repent.

I am not incredibly knowelegable about the series, but I HAVE played it enough to understand the main plot. My idea was some kind of psychic perhaps or perhaps just another of the town's conjurations, a manefestation of the town's will so to say, not like PH but more humanlike, a wraith.
*Brainstorming*

Of course I will also likely play a human as well

Back
Top Bottom