Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luna is doing an experiment..

Either way, waste of money for that game.

And Luna, Everyones Adolescent years were awkward!

And....I am NEO, I Shall become one with the matrix, and destroy you all, I am the...ONE!...

"But Neo, one is the loneliest number, and I die." Says Trinity.

"Noooo!! Curse you internets!"

I was tall and had boobs. Akward.

And whenever I skip meals I make sure I'm not starving by drinking stuff...so I thought doing it three times a day is no big deal.

Luna said:
I was tall and had boobs. Akward.

And whenever I skip meals I make sure I'm not starving by drinking stuff...so I thought doing it three times a day is no big deal.
You have a terribly flawed understanding of how the human body processes nutrition.

Try, you're mean to me. You don't like me anymore. T_T

Its just for a little while. >.>

Luna said:
Try, you're mean to me. You don't like me anymore. T_T

Its just for a little while. >.>
I'm mean to completely idiotic things and the people that spawn them. Don't spawn completely idiotic things, ja?

You'd likely have better luck over IM. PMs are easy to lose track of, especially when you bounce around blue moon as much as I do.

I have guitar hero, I played for all of one month.

THEN I STOPPED.

I got bored with it and moved on.

NOT WORTH IT, NO NO NO. D:

Its the same concept now since guitar hero has...DRUMS which makes it like brother of rockband or just plain retarded.

Luna said:
What about Rockband? D:
Drums = incredibly difficult
Mic = Eh, ok. But it's not really worth it.
Guitar = Like guitar hero
Bass = an excuse to buy another guitar controller.

Yeah.

You still get bored quickly.

while at Bayview we played the SHIT out of rockband.
AND Guitar Hero.

I don't know if we spent any money on it.
But we played whatever the cost of it is.

then again, there were generally 4-5 people living in our 3 bedroom apartment.

I had the first Guitar Hero, I think I played it alot until I could do hard with Cowboys From Hell.

They are fun games, but I don't think any game is fun enough to just drink liquids to save money.

I love those Harmonix games, but once you unlock all the songs, it does get a little boring.

My friend works at blockbuster and gave me the areosmith guitar and game for like... 20 dollars. But I never got into areosmith...

I have world tour, which was good, but some songs take FOREVER to finish. Downloadable content is kick ass though.

I have rockband for the wii. It's ok. Fun songs.

Rhea said:
I love those Harmonix games, but once you unlock all the songs, it does get a little boring.

My friend works at blockbuster and gave me the areosmith guitar and game for like... 20 dollars. But I never got into areosmith...

I have world tour, which was good, but some songs take FOREVER to finish. Downloadable content is kick ass though.

I have rockband for the wii. It's ok. Fun songs.
Hey, you never replied to my PM.

Rhea said:
I don't think you sent me one.
Funny, you read it right after I told you about it.

Or did you think I wouldn't notice when it sat unread for days and only got read after I mentioned it to you?

I think we need to talk. No more... 'Careful avoidance of acknowledgement'.

Back
Top Bottom