Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ATTN: Notte

Actually, I'm pretty much in the same boat.
I know not what to do with myself.

Thats what I've been doing, as well.
I've found a few good and interesting bands.

I was also thinking about painting my toes, just couldn't chose the color.
Or rather, I couldn't find the color I wanted.

Lucky me, I have homework to keep me entertained.
Ahh, intro to psych, how I love thee sooo.
*whines and begrudingly goes back to her paper*

*Pets*
I feel your pain there.
At least you didn't have to write a whole essay solely on Barbie and why she is an icon.
T.T
I hate Barbie's.
Damn stereotypical icon image of what societies women should look like.

Barbie scares me... I mean... really. I think I remember reading somewhere that if she was real she'd be like... 34DD-16-32. :shock: Seriously... how is that supposed to be attractive? I'd be too afraid I'd break her if she was real.

EDIT: Found the real numbers... they are pretty much just as scary: 5'9" with measurements of 36-18-33. Seriously... WHAT?

Oh, something like that is so much fun though.
I have gotten into countless arguments defending Barbie.
I mean, yes, I agree, stereotypical to no end, but do I think that Barbie has single handedly destroyed the self esteem of today's girls? Hell no.
And Kaziel, it's a doll. Ever look at a baby doll and compare it to an actual newborn. The proportions are always off. The point of having such an exaggerated hourglass is practical. It fits better into grubby little hands.

I'm working on learning styles right now.
Apparently I can do everything but deal with graphs and charts.
Which....yeah.
*nods*
Though I know me. I did what I absolutely had to to turn in tomorrow morning, and the rest I'll put off, even though I have all day today.

Did you know, that the idea for Barbie came from a German sex toy doll called Bild Lilli? She was found in a German sex shop in 1955. She was made exclusively for adults pleasure and entertainment. Until in 1957 Ruth Handler spotted her and decided that she would make the perfect toy doll for her daughter - whose name was Barbie, in which the actual doll is named after. Her counterpart, the male doll Ken, was named after Barbie's own brother Ken Handler.

I just find it ironic that she came from an actual sexual icon.

>>
*Fixes*
Opps, divided attention.
<<
I can't help but to think of -insert his name here- naked.
Don't know what brought that on...

Barbie scares the bejebus out of me. After I grew out of my Barbie phase, I destroyed about all 30-odd some of them in as many twisted ways as I could; which was kind of easy at the time, considering I lived in a trailor park. Heh.

Also...those measurements scare me too. People always yelled at me about mine, but damn! That's tiny!

DJBayview said:
lol, I'll get right on that teleportation machine.
XD
Good.
Hurry up and finish it so you can get here.
:p
Or maybe I should get there.

Mmmhm.... decisions, decisions.

I been working on that thing for forever Dj, its just impossible.

We need to enlist Try's help.

Don't get my hopes up, just to have them come crashing down.
Meanie.

I'm sure you guys could do it.

Back
Top Bottom