Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A vampires soldier (Steffilicious X Soldier)

Soldier

Banned
Banished
:: “ NM156 has been activated sir.”” “This is a last ditch effort. If this one goes missing then we will avoid the entire sector as a whole and move on.” “” Yes sir””

On a tall outskirt building of the city where they all had been disappearing he stood. Number 156, the last of the elite soldiers that where from the day they were born. Icy blue eyes could only been seen, confirming he was not a machine. A military helmet in urban camouflage of grey, black, and an off shade of blue matched his uniform which had a strait black flak jacket over it. Over his face was a Kevlar mask that hid every feature of him, Hands where gloved the same way for protection. Within this all many weapons and such where hidden to deal with any sport of target. Without a noise he moved on after hooking a rope to the edge of the roof. Quite and perfect the professional jumped over the side of the roof to start the decent to the creature’s window. His left hand held the rope above his head. In his right hand a pistol with a silencer could be seen. His black boots held on the brick wall as he sat beside the window waiting: :

As soon as the creature enter the room the twat of the gun and breaking glass could be heard as he took four shots that hit. With a smirk he pulled on the rope and dropped to the ground d like a ghost. He holstered the weapon and moved on to the connecting ally to make his escape. Mission success:

"We lost another one, ma'am."

Steff snarled, looking at the report. Years of rulling the city, of keeping those pathetic humans in line, and now they decided to rebel. The cattle does not rebel.

"Anything else to report," she growled. There had to be something. Sections of her guards do not just vanish. Something was out there, freeing her food supply and destroying her people.

"We think it's a soldier, ma'am."

"Find it! Bring it here! I want to drain it of its blood until it begs for mercy!"

Nothing would ruin the world she had worked hard to create. That her people had worked hard to create.

: Fining shelter in an abandon factory he hid in the shadows to gain the little bit of rest. Back against the wall gun in his lap he waited. Any one could try to take him. Softly he exhaled in to the night while he fell in to the lightest of slumber. Though he had no clue what he had stirred up. The hornets nest he would have to deal with:

"They found him ma'am."

"Him?" Steff looked up from the reports. "Just one man did all this?"

"We believe so."

She twisted a lock of her red hair around one pale finger. "How did you find him?"

"Luck, ma'am. He was sleeping, but he woke up almost immediately. We had a hard time subduing him. He took out half the troops we had with us before one could get behind him."

"Where is he now?"

"In the holding cell. Awaiting you."

Steff smiled, licking her fangs. She stood, smoothing out her dress as she walked down to the holding cell to view this dangerous human.

:Striped down to his black skin tight boxers a strong frame could be seen behind the bars of the cell. Despite the darkness one could still see he was young, in his prime and as perfect as one could be. He was a genome soldier. Created from scientific studies. There was no family or any connections any place.

On his strong left chest a tattoo of a bar code with the numbering NM 156 could be shown. His body could be seen lent against the cold wall limp. The way they had hit him could have killed a normal human.

Steff stopped at the cell, studying him. Well, he was a nice speciman indeed.

"I understand you killed several of my men," she said. "Cattle should know their place."

She smiled, taking in his muscles and stance. He was a nice looking human. Healthy and active. He could last a long time if she siphoned his blood just right.

Or, she thought, she could use him for something else.

"What is your name, human," she said. "What do they call you?"

:With icy eyes opening he stood and stretched. " I have no name but NM 156. Though once some one called me Roderick." He growled . With a strong stance he moved against the bars right in her face. I take it you are the head fool of this town. It is ashame you will be dead soon. Just like all the other towns i freed." The soldier smirked as he glanced over her cold form.

Steff's blue eyes narrowed. "How many towns have you liberated, Roderick?" She had heard of some problems in the surrounding areas, but she had not thought that it was related to this one man.

She was careful to not let her body get too close to the bars. She didn't need him to get any cute ideas.

Oh, but he was a dangerous one. She liked how well-cut his body was. She was sure he was warm, as well. She liked warmth, it reminded her of when she was once a human. Licking her ruby red lips, she could almost smell the blood flowing in his veins.

Without realizing it, she stepped closer to him, catching the scent of blood. "You were injured," she purred. Beckoning with one slender finger, she said, "Where did they injure you?"

:All seventeen towns in this sector. " Without realizing it he steeped to and tilted his head to show a trail of blood that flow from the short cut blond hair near his back. The drip of blood moved with the movement. It went down the left side of his neck down to his shoulder to his chest. He stammered noting the wound. Tired he slid back to the wall where he lt his body drop tired. They had hit him hard enough even to mame him.

Steff's blue eyes widened. He had truely been injured. How delicious. She could feel the hunger rise up in her as she stared at the blood trickling down his neck. She could smell it, almost taste it. It was still too dangerous, but she had to taste him.

Cautiously, she motioned for the guards to be ready. She entered the small cell and knelt by his still form. He was breathing, but she didn't know how long he'd be this quiet. He was a killing machine.

She wanted to just press her lips to his skin, suck the blood from him. She wanted to bend him down and take every glorous drop from his body. She was shivering with need, her fangs growing longer in her mouth.

With great difficulty, she merely traced one slender finger through the blood and licked it off. The taste exploded so sweet over her tongue.

She pushed his head back, studying his face. "I have a better idea for you," she murmured. "You will learn the error of your ways."

She got up and motioned for the guards to take him. "Move him to my chambers," she ordered, her hungry eyes still on his form. He'd be hers, one way or the other.

: He glared to her and hissed." I don't think I can kill you. But you will pay" he muttered before they clubbed him again. It where short moments before he was thrown on to her bed face down. His strong body limp within her threshold. He was her charge now. Would he be a quick feast like every other human that was slaved by her kind or something much more.:

Steff smiled, looking down at him on her bed. He was defiant. Strong. She liked that.

Sitting on the bed, she lightly traced one finger down his back, lightly scratching him with the nail. "Poor little human. You came here to kill me, didn't you? Free your people, kill mine. Did you really think I'd let you?"

She held him down, straddling his back. Her hands rubbed over his skin, marveling in the texture. "Don't move," she advised. "You won't want this to hurt."

She leaned down, slowly dragging her tongue over the trail of blood. She could tell he was bracing himself, waiting for the sharp sting of her fangs. She knew how it felt, could still remember when she had been turned. The pain, the fear, the darkness, she knew them all.

Instead, she placed a kiss on the cut. Let him wonder about what she was doing. She moved to kiss the second cut from where her overzelous guards had hit him again.

"Your blood is so sweet," she murmured. "Tastes like fine candy."

Just doing what you have planed. Get it over with. " He growled as she touched on him. hed not fight her right now. Hed save it for when he had the energy and the proper position to do something that would either kill or harm her.

Every time she touched on him he tensed and oddly sighed on accident. He felt odd warm sensations pules though him every time she tasted of his skin" Why.. what are you doing" He whispered in awe:

She smiled, placing a small kiss on the back of his neck. "I'm savoring the moment," she said. His blood was sweet, but his skin was just as nice. She kissed and licked her way down his back. She liked how he stiffened under her. He was clearly expecting her to bite him. She wanted to, but forced herself to hold back. Taking blood from a willing victim was always best.

"Tell me, Roderick, what do you know about vampires? Do you merely think of us as monsters?"

She nipped the skin just above the hem of his shorts, hearing his nervous breath. She knew to keep him on his stomach for now. It was harder to hurt her in this position.

"You are faster, smarter, stronger then the average human. You feed off of blood to sustain yourselves. Yes you are monsters, That is why they created me. Im the force in which can do its best to reckon with you devils. I am deaths hand itself to conquer you. " He growled but soon gaped as he found his hips slightly raising to her lips. Why am I feeling so odd.." He growled shifting his hips down again as a blush even filled his strong cheeks.:

Steff nipped at his skin, sucking lightly on his flesh without breaking the surface. She could feel the blood there, just out of her reach.

"You were made," she asked. Well, that was new. Not born to defeat her kind, but made. How delicious to turn their own machine against them.

She smiled, noting how his body responded to hers. She eased his shorts lower, kissing the skin she exposed. She wanted to take him apart, to feast on every inch of him. She would just have to hold off. If she was right, he'd be begging her soon. When that passion reached a peak, he woudln't deny her anything.

:He gasped hotly griping the sheets before he arched and moved his boxers down with a wiggle of his hips. His nice strong rear and thighs shown excel. not one flaw. The perfect man that was never to be used sadly. St--stop.. This is odd." The soldier whimpered hotly in to the night air of her room. " Look.. If you don't kill me... You can tame me as your own soldier." He whimpered in awe as he raised his hips to present himself to her his back end shown to her.

Steff smiled. Tame him as her own? Well, that had potential. She had merely thought to debase him by making him beg her to bite him, but that was a much better idea. She would be the top vampire in no time with him by her side.

She licked his neck, pressing her body against his back. "I don't plan on killing you," she whispered. "that would be a waste."

She got up just long enough to roll him over. He was perfect. There was no way this perfection was born. How did the humans make him? She had to find out. She had to know what their plans were.

Placing her hands on the top of her dress, she smiled. "Help me out of this," she commanded. "Help me get this constricting garment off."

"Wha..what?" He whispered as he skid his hand around her neck to help untie the garment not thinking. He knew what she wanted. And the soldier would give in. Already he was nude before her. His slight roused tool shown to her if she wanted to see. With a sigh he lay his hands down her back before he removed the garment from above her head.

Steff helped him get the dress off. He looked dazed, almost drunk off the feelings. Didn't humans feel love and lust? She had never seen that expression in another's face before.

Running her hands down, she cupped her breasts, making sure his eyes watched her. "Give me your hand, Roderick," she said. She took his hand and placed it over her heart. "Do you feel that? Do monsters have hearts that beat? You caused this."

Taking his hand, she slide it down her body. She was cold to the touch, yes, but she was obviously alive. "Do monsters feel like this? Do we have desires like this?"

Leaning down, she pressed her ruby red lips to his. "Is this the body of a monster," she asked, taking a risky gamble. "Would you really want to destroy me, hurt me? I am only a woman, Roderick. Look and see me."

:He gasped blushing as he slid his hand over her breast. "No.. But I am " He whispered as he pushed in to her lips gain giving in to the vampire. His body grew warm. He grew roused an full under her cool body." Im geneticly made iv never known love or had sex.. I know how to but nothing more." He whispered arching his hands over her body :

Steff moaned deep in her throat. A genetically made human, and a virgin at that! Oh, how wonderful.

She took his hand, kissing each finger and then the palm. "You are not a monster, my dear," she said. "You are wonderful." She could feel his arrousal against her body. She wanted him, all of him. His body, his blood, him.

Getting up slightly, she finished undressing, slipping off her panties. Fully naked, she straddled him again, letting his arrousal press against her wetness. Letting him know how much she wanted him.

"Stay with me," she whispered, sliding on top of him, letting him enter her.

:With wide eyes the odd texture and cool of her snatch made his lips part in a coo. Strong hips bucked up to hers wishing to fell move of her over his large well made tool." I Okay." He growled softly as he lent his head back and closed his eyes." Bet you want to know I can lose half my blood and live, and have it all back in two days" he murred out to her :

Steff moaned loudly, rocking her hips on him. It felt like he was going to split her in two. She had to remember to thank whatever scientist made him.

Hearing his comment on how much blood he could lose, she had to bite her lip in excitement. She didn't have to be so careful with him. She could drink her fill and he'd live. It was probably some safety feature so that he could fight longer and not suffer from wounds, but it worked well in her favor.

Each movement of her hips drove him deeper into her. She could no longer talk or think, enjoying the sensation of him rubbing inside of her. She could almost feel warm. She didn't care that he was sent to kill her. She would deal with that later. Right now, she only wanted him.

:" I-- I dont know why I wanted you dead" He whispered softly in awe as he fondled her pert breast. His hips slammed up to meet hers while he gasped out panting. He care not if she would drink of him. So long she was genital. " Make me your lover." His voice was a mear pant before he rolled over and started to pound in to her snatch deep and fast as if he owned her:

Back
Top Bottom