Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Knight

Anjeru

Pulsar
Curious.

Anybody into the Vampire Knight manga, or anime?
If so, how far have you read/seen?

Mmm...I'd say probably not. It's very beautifully illustrated and the story, I think, is enthralling.

Here is the synopsis:
Yuki Cross's earliest memory is of a snowy night in winter, when she was attacked by one vampire and was saved by another, Kaname Kuran. Yuki is the adopted daughter of the Headmaster of Cross Academy, Cross Kaien, and has grown up and become a prefect for the school with one main purpose: for vampires to coexist peacefully with humans. Her fellow guardian, Zero Kiryu, a childhood companion whose parents were killed by a pure-blood vampire, is now determined to kill them all and refuses to trust them. Through a cruel twist of fate, Zero becomes a vampire himself, having been bitten by pure-blood vampire, Shizuka Hio, four years before. Now Yuki must help him fight his curse, as well as recover the lost memories of her past. She must also discover why Kaname, who leads the group of Night class (all of which are also vampires) at Cross Academy as their President, saved her that night and what deep dark secret he is keeping from her.

Hmm, i guess not.

Vagabond, Berserk, Vinland Sagas are about a (respectively) Samurai/Inhuman Warrior/Viking killing everything that comes across their pahts :-D

If you are the least bit into sword fighting or samurai you should read it.

and if you like it the least you should read the two others. >_<* I swear they could almost all be made by the same guy.

-raises hand-

Memememememememe!

You have no idea how much I love this series o 3o;;

I think I've honestly read all the way up to the last chapter or two. Kept on forgetting to read the last one, so now I want to start over.

As for the anime, I've only seen the first "season". Have yet to watch Guilty. Wanted to finish Mange first :3

But yeah. I tend to go by "Ahiru Cross" on most sites :3

God I need to do a VK role play again o.o;

I have watched the anime on you tube and got through all the episodes I think in like 3 days. I loved that more then any other anime series I have watched honestly and it was awesome, none of the characters where stupid and the vampires where actually dark and DID drink blood.

Beat Anime Series EVER

I completely agree. Anjeru had me read a couple chapters while we were hanging out one day, been hook'd since. ^.^ dunno which looks better though the night class uniforms or the day class ones. As far characters go... I love Cain. Even though I act like Aido most of time.

^^ For me of course it's Zero and Keneme [if that's how you spell it], I like the night class better since I like darkness, and vampires, made it more exciting. Is Cain that one that every girl fell in love with or ran after?? or was that Zero?? I do think I act like Yukki a whole lot so her reactions would have been the same for me if I was there.

Forever Unbreakable said:
^^ For me of course it's Zero and Keneme [if that's how you spell it], I like the night class better since I like darkness, and vampires, made it more exciting. Is Cain that one that every girl fell in love with or ran after?? or was that Zero?? I do think I act like Yukki a whole lot so her reactions would have been the same for me if I was there.
No that would be Aido. He's always flirting with the girls of the day class(typical playboy) and getting into trouble with Kaname. Cain is the tall, silent swordsman that does odd jobs for Kaname and attempt to keep Aido out of trouble.

I was enjoying it when it first started. Then it just went down hill, too much drama when there really didn't need to be any. I started to find everyone to looking the same.

Back
Top Bottom