Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Congrats! O_O

Anjeru

Pulsar
I want to say congrats to Kaios!!
He broke 1500 posts and is now the ONLY 'Collapsed Star' rank!!

XD
Totally epic!

If I continue at my current rate of posting it'll only take me a hundred and twenty days to get that title. XD I miss custom titles. >_>

Calista said:
If I continue at my current rate of posting it'll only take me a hundred and twenty days to get that title. XD I miss custom titles. >_>

Lol, you know what's funny, is I did the exact same thing like 2 nights ago; calculated how long it would take me based on my average daily post count.

XD

2500 is the next rank?

Oh oh,
How do we earn special titles? XD

I totally wanna be something with "of doom" at the end of it.

T.T

I would have no idea what I would put as a custom title.
I would just be like - Try, surprise me with a title.
But, you know, that might be bad. Very, very bad.

That lady in your avatar looks like she's going to kill me or give me the wildest sex I could ever imagine.

And I can imagine alot. :lol:

Broomhandle45 said:
That lady in your avatar looks like she's going to kill me or give me the wildest sex I could ever imagine.

Perfect!
Merci, merci!
That's exactly what I was going for.

Pistol Kiss said:
Still not as bad as our old 3k odd post count on darker >.>...
Broomhandle45 said:

oh both XD

Nurse_K said:
Haha I love that Trygon can just go BAM and it's donee!
Correction: Won't be seeing you at all, Cat, except for when I reban your inevitable mules.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:catastrophy@rocketmail.com">catastrophy@rocketmail.com</a><!-- e -->: " FOR HE HAS NO LIFE." "Congrats on not having a life!"
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:catastrophy@rocketmail.com">catastrophy@rocketmail.com</a><!-- e -->: Did they get warnings for those comments too?
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:catastrophy@rocketmail.com">catastrophy@rocketmail.com</a><!-- e -->: Otherwise, you're being a big asshole.
nickmelos: Super, make that permanent. Peace out, cat.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:catastrophy@rocketmail.com">catastrophy@rocketmail.com</a><!-- e -->: Youre not serious
nickmelos: I certainly am. Fuck off.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:catastrophy@rocketmail.com">catastrophy@rocketmail.com</a><!-- e -->: Im just asking, why are those comments less offensive?
nickmelos: You had repeated warnings. Plus, I was sick of your face.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:catastrophy@rocketmail.com">catastrophy@rocketmail.com</a><!-- e -->: I promise i wont post in general chat ever again, okay? but dont be such a tyrant. Dont you have any sense of. . neutrality over your status as the moderator?
nickmelos: You tell me, does someone who goes by the title of 'supervillain' sound very fucking neutral to you?
nickmelos: You want mercy? Grovel, punk.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:catastrophy@rocketmail.com">catastrophy@rocketmail.com</a><!-- e -->: **Grovel grovel** Im sorry, and like i said, ill do my outmost best efforts to condone myself less offensively in the forums.
nickmelos: You can grovel better then that. Show off for me.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:catastrophy@rocketmail.com">catastrophy@rocketmail.com</a><!-- e -->: Im sorry, show off?
nickmelos: Yeah. Make your groveling flashy.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:catastrophy@rocketmail.com">catastrophy@rocketmail.com</a><!-- e -->: Flashy Groveling? xD
nickmelos: Yep. I wanna see just how far you'll debase yourself for someone that moments ago you were only too eager to talk shit to.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:catastrophy@rocketmail.com">catastrophy@rocketmail.com</a><!-- e -->: I wasnt talking shit to you.
nickmelos: I want you to know that the only thing that seperates us in an arbitrary set of permissions on a website, and I want you to know how much your pride is worth.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:catastrophy@rocketmail.com">catastrophy@rocketmail.com</a><!-- e -->: Well, i'd be happy to grovel flashily if i knew how to. **Does a tapdance, with hat and stool, ending in a humble . . .grovely position on the knees** taddaaa? something like that? xD
nickmelos: No, just kidding, I just wanted to see if you'd do it. You're still banned as hell.

For your entertainment, users.

Back
Top Bottom