Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WHY, SCALE?

Luna

Supernova
I've been excercising, and yet I gained two pounds!

Hey, does riding a bike for twenty minutes count as excersise?

Could have been added muscle since some exercises just add muscle which doesn't remove weight. Or it could be your diet. Either way you shouldn't be so obsessed by weight :p

No obsession, but I just want to get to a healthy weight.

Muscle? No me gusta...

Doctors do not suck.

>:E

Also, muscle is denser than fat. You may lose fat, but gain muscle mass, and could get a net gain in weight.

Kawamura said:
Doctors do not suck.

Also, muscle is denser than fat. You may lose fat, but gain muscle mass, and could get a net gain in weight.
I care to disagree and I have several reasons why you are wrong.

How else can I lose weight without dropping two cup sizes?

I need no muscles.

Kiwa said:
Kawamura said:
Doctors do not suck.

I don't think you do.

Kawamura said:
Kiwa said:
Kawamura said:
Doctors do not suck.

I don't think you do.
I think I do. They're mostly personal experiences so in the long run they mean jack all. But it does mean you can't and won't ever change my opinion on the shittyness of doctors and how much I hate them.

Kiwa said:
I think I do. They're mostly personal experiences so in the long run they mean jack all. But it does mean you can't and won't ever change my opinion on the shittyness of doctors and how much I hate them.

Considering the fact I owe my rather high life expectancy; my small chance of getting certain, rather nasty diseases; my good chance of recovering from things that would have killed me a hundred years ago; and my mood and eyesight to modern medicine, I doubt you can.

Try facing cholera without a doctor.

Kawamura said:
Kiwa said:

Considering the fact I owe my rather high life expectancy; my small chance of getting certain, rather nasty diseases; my good chance of recovering from things that would have killed me a hundred years ago; and my mood and eyesight to modern medicine, I doubt you can.

Try facing cholera without a doctor.
Doesn't make them less of assholes. I never said they were useless. They're just massive douchebags.

Not every doctor is like that. I know some doctors who are incredibly compassionate and dedicated to their work.

Kawamura said:
I don't think you can make that statement.

:/

Not in honesty.
I've had two people close to me come very close to dieing because doctors just brushed them off saying "its because you're fat" One was rushed to emergency surgery because gallstones destroyed her gallbladder, the others gallbladder fell apart as the surgery started.
I've had tons of information withheld from me about my epilepsy that me or my parents at the very least should have fucking known.
I've been upfront told that I was imagining things or that several problems and pains Iv'e had over the years were imaginary. Now my shoulder cant move without lots of pain and some pretty bad grinding noises and most of my joints hurt like hell with every movement. *gasp* I guess the stuff I've been imagining is infecting everyone else who can hear it too. My back is fucked but that was 'just growing pains' my back is still in agony every day. I've stopped growing.
Every doctor I've been to is such a condescending prick who talks to anyone who isn't another doctor like they're some fucking five year old retard. They never fully explain whats fucking wrong either. That's just off the top of my head here.

Nurse_K said:
Not every doctor is like that. I know some doctors who are incredibly compassionate and dedicated to their work.
I don't and my opinion is based on things I've experience.

Kiwa said:
Nurse_K said:
I don't and my opinion is based on things I've experience.
Therefore the experience of others is void? Also, I've known excellent doctors. Logic would seem to dictate that the majority experience is the common one.

Back
Top Bottom