Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A thread for me and Laudanum, to set things straight

Laudanum said:
Fans?!
:O
*goes all Norma Desmond*
And I promise you I'll never desert you again because after 'Salome' we'll make another picture and another picture. You see, this is my life! It always will be! Nothing else! Just us, the cameras, and those wonderful people out there in the dark!... All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.
L, you are an endless mine of RANDOM fucking bits of culture. I have no idea how the same person could reference that movie AND have a Bioshock costume in their closet.

Not that that's a bad thing, mind. Keep up the good work.

Trygon said:
L, you are an endless mine of RANDOM fucking bits of culture. I have no idea how the same person could reference that movie AND have a Bioshock costume in their closet.

Not that that's a bad thing, mind. Keep up the good work.

You, my good sir, are officially my hero. I didn't know if anyone would catch that reference.
I shall indeed keep it up.

Sincerely,
-L

Also. To dear Sister: Don't post the pictures. Really. If I want em to be up somewhere, I'll post em.
But at the moment, I say no. :]
Love ya.

Laudanum said:
I do, and thus the heartbreak. D:
We manlove now? I'll get some fake boobs and a wig.
If you were paying attention you'd know I liked being the bitch, but if you were paying attention we wouldn't be having these issues </3

Oh, so blame it all on me.
This isn't going to work out. I need a divorce.
NOW.

-L

PS: Yes, this is false anger.

Laudanum said:
Oh, so blame it all on me.
This isn't going to work out. I need a divorce.
NOW.

-L

PS: Yes, this is false anger.
You can't divorce me, I'M DIVORCING YOU! -runs off sobbing-

You should thank me for not chasing you. Otherwise, I'd be getting my mansex one way or another.
Mmmhmm.

-L

Back
Top Bottom