Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lol at person who hacked my hotmail.

Neon Boy

Supernova
Its so outdated and its not even the new windows messenger, and how are you gonna give my SN out to random people on Furcadia...

Furfags. But Lulz anyways for thinking you did something special.

Nothing really, I was just kinda perplexed and annoyed that someone would do something so...retarded.

I mean I only use the name for Instant Messaging.

Neon Boy said:
Nothing really, I was just kinda perplexed and annoyed that someone would do something so...retarded.

I mean I only use the name for Instant Messaging.
Now I'm perplexed. I'll just leave you to your inane furry hate and go back to trying to find someone to rp with now :\

The Antidote said:
Kiwa said:
What's wrong with a furry anyway?

This is what is wrong with furries.
Oh yes. The bitching. The bitching, moaning, crying and hypocrisies. The persecution complexes and the bitchery. I had almost had it forgotten : ( Thank you for reminding me.

Kiwa said:
What if the furry isn't gay, is it still a furfag?
You may as well ask if a cat stood bipedal, six foot, hairless with an IQ of 110, is it still a cat? Probably not, but I've never seen a cat that did any of those things, just like a straight furry is mythological beast.

Trygon said:
Kiwa said:
What if the furry isn't gay, is it still a furfag?
You may as well ask if a cat stood bipedal, six foot, hairless with an IQ of 110, is it still a cat? Probably not, but I've never seen a cat that did any of those things, just like a straight furry is mythological beast.
I have.

Back
Top Bottom