Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

worst day

she said that i was exactly the same as my father, whom is a drug addict/alcoholic//disgusting man..she told me that I'm a pathetic excuse for a person and that its no wonder im alone and miserable..also she was supposed to fund my trip to new york to visit my friends during spring break and she told me shes never going to give me any money to see them ever even though i moved all the way to cali just for her...

blehh there's more, a lot more but im too phased to get into detail atm.

wendi darling said:
she said that i was exactly the same as my father, whom is a drug addict/alcoholic//disgusting man..she told me that I'm a pathetic excuse for a person and that its no wonder im alone and miserable..also she was supposed to fund my trip to new york to visit my friends during spring break and she told me shes never going to give me any money to see them ever even though i moved all the way to cali just for her...

blehh there's more, a lot more but im too phased to get into detail atm.
Why did she say tehse things?

because shes attempting to force me into acting , having this allusion that ill be famous and give her money..i have the flu right now and she wanted me to go to three auditions this weekend, when i protested she flipped a shit.

No offense, but I think you should try to get yourself out of that situation. Is there any other family you can stay with? Or can you room with a friend?

Well, thats good. Good luck getting to New York. I haven't been to that side of the world, so I don 't really have any tips.

mm last time i got kicked out i tried everything from hitchhiking to sneaking in a train.fucking technology makes it hard to sneak round the country..=/

what part of the world are you from?

I live in Texas now, but I've been all up and down the country west of the Mississippi and I've been all over East Asia.

That didn't really happen... sort of.

They took more than one story and mixed them together. So yeah, its based on true events but it never really happened.

I've been there >.>... I hate it when parents project their issues onto their children. Think about it this way, at least you weren't being physically assaulted at the same time T.T

Mirran has a valid point. Physical assault is a horrid thing to put on top of emotional trauma.

Back
Top Bottom