Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D<

I'm always awake when people sleep.

And.

Half the time I'm sleeping when people are awake.

>_<

It does indeed. No one is ever online when I feel most talkative : (. Then again thanks to my timezone most people clock out at about 8 or 10 PM so...I dunno it sucks being a...evening..bird? too?

I am the terror that flaps in the night!

I am the cavity in the mouth of crime!

I AM DARKWIING DUCK!

Gasp!

Did you smuggle Elian Gonzales back out of Cuba? I got so sick of the media coverage on him. Please put him back before anyone finds out.

-dances- Canada has no trade embargo with Cuba. However, I imagine that fairly soon neither will America, which I am looking forward to.

Why would America drop its trade Embargo against Cuba? I really don't keep up with current events like I should.

Lyra said:
Why would America drop its trade Embargo against Cuba? I really don't keep up with current events like I should.
lol, Obama has mentioned forgoing it. The thing is, there's no reason to have a trade embargo on Cuba, there hasn't been for a very long time... it's just been a silly convention that no one has ever changed, like the little clock on you VCR that always blinks 12pm. You'd never think how often you'd look at your VCR to know the time, but once it's set you realize how useful it is to have.

Back
Top Bottom