Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doesnt it just piss you off..

Light Yagami_KIRA

Super-Earth
..when someone else takes your idea because they can't come up with anything else? I find it rather irritating to say the least.

Says the guy stealing a name from an anime.

The irony here is fucking delicious.

Also: Rule 21: Original content is only original for a few seconds before getting old.

If you don't want your ideas stolen (Which I'm guessing have been stolen from somewhere else first) DON'T POST THEM ON THE INTERNET. You have this thing in your head. It's called a brain. Use it.

9 What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

10 Is there anything of which one can say,
"Look! This is something new"?
It was here already, long ago;
it was here before our time.

11 There is no remembrance of men of old,
and even those who are yet to come
will not be remembered
by those who follow.

~Ecclesiastes 1:9-11

: D

It does piss me off but only because one of my friends ripped off my comic sketches and ideas.

Though, honestly, there is no original ideas anymore; every story/idea stems from a basic idea that has been reused over and over as the basic plot.

You have failed for having an anime name WHICH IS STOLEN because you know, the makers didn't give you position to use the name. Also, what idea was it? Chances are it wasn't original in the slightest, people with anime names never are.

Kiwa said:
You have failed for having an anime name WHICH IS STOLEN because you know, the makers didn't give you position to use the name. Also, what idea was it? Chances are it wasn't original in the slightest, people with anime names never are.

"LOL HAY MAI NAEM IS LIGHT YAGAMI AND MY RPC (lulz) IS LIGHT YAGAMI AND I'M AN ORIGINAL THINKER DUN STEEL MAI IDEAS. D<<<<"

seems to me that u may have a point about it not being orriginal however must u put it so shitty a mannor that u sound like heartless idiots?

Not trying to be an ass, at least not for the most part, but rather just getting my laughs out at the irony here.

I love irony.

the point hes trying to get across is that someone is posing as him on here and that would piss me off too.

The whole entertainment industry is based on plagiarism anyway. And what we have here is a microcosm of that, complete with people who, as has already been pointed out, have absolutely no concept of irony.

Zalvek said:
I just consider it a very crude form of a compliment. -Nod-
and stalking is flattery right?

completely out of context I'm aware, I couldn't think of anything else to say.
sounded appropriate at the moment though.

No no, they're not stalkers, they're just shy, is all. ^^;

And I wouldn't worry too much about context here. We tend to be pretty random after all. -Nod-

The irony is rather humorous, but I myself dislike when people steal my 'ideas'.
Now, I'm overprotective with them and I don't share them with people.
Next time, don't share them, then they'll be yours until someone 'copies' them and makes them their own.
When you think about it, everything came from one original idea that spawned into new ones. So nothing in this world is original. Everything has been used before. Even more so if it's been on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom