Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hey hey hey, I has a question!

Would you do a roleplay on this site that didn't involve sex?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Lyra

Supernova
Tis in the poll. Would you do a role play on this site that didn't involve sex?

Yes.

I'm currently involved in 4 roleplays that don't unclude sex.

I actually prefer RP's without sex, unless it is seemingly necessary to progress the story or add more depth to it.

^^

Yay, then there is a small glimmer of hope I might get this odd craving out of my system. I do get bored sometimes and I like to RP sexual situations (I like to have a plot for it though, cause mindless sex is... boring.).

Yeah.
I understand you there.

Don't worry; we're out here somewhere, we're just harder to find. ^^

Sex is a part of life just as much as it is a part of rping, I really don't understand people who avoid it completely in rping. While I agree that mindless sex scenes is boring, sex in an rp at some point in time for me when doing romance is a given.

Yes, I'm just polling to see if theres a hope that my one non sexual rp craving had any hope of ever being fulfilled. Well, at least now I know that if it doesn't ever happen it won't be because it was non sexual...

It probably still won't happen because its a fandom no one seems to be interested in though.

It all depends really on who you find to satisfy the craving; I've read plenty of amazing roleplays with no sex and plenty of books without sex, even if they contained romance.

Curiousity is peaked though - what fandom are you seeking?

I'm not even that big of a Megaman fan. I only really ever played Megaman X, saw like half an episode of Rockman.exe, and did a little reading on the storyline.

I just got this sudden urge to rp as Roll.

I can. It is just hard to find a rp that could be amusing enough without it, or someone else who is willing to do an rp without it.

Anything I actually care about in terms of role playing usually doesn't. The rest is just boring filler I use to keep occupied.

Yay, my hero! *swoons dramatcially while clasping her hands together near her cheek*

Yes those two things do seem to be intrinsically intertwined don't they?

They are essentially the same thing. One just has a metaphorical penis and the other has a real one.

Back
Top Bottom