Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arrrrgh my dick itches

Should try that line in a bar, Trazz. See how many takers you get!

Well I'm sure that 57 year old guy from sweden pretending to be a girl on this forum somewhere would be happy to help you trazz. Yes he does exist trygon has found him.

Reaper said:
Well I'm sure that 57 year old guy from sweden pretending to be a girl on this forum somewhere would be happy to help you trazz. Yes he does exist trygon has found him.
Are you sure that's accurate though? Because on most of my e-mail accounts, I just enter bogus information to register 'em quickly, or I do funny ones. Unless Mr. Sweden had a facebook or something...

Ilovegoatse said:
Reaper said:
Are you sure that's accurate though? Because on most of my e-mail accounts, I just enter bogus information to register 'em quickly, or I do funny ones. Unless Mr. Sweden had a facebook or something...
OKCupid account.

Nurse_K said:
Trazz, you have to keep her tied up so that she won't run away from you screaming?

o.o
And to prevent that whole pesky "going to the cops" thing.

Trygon said:
Ilovegoatse said:
Reaper said:
OKCupid account.
Ahaha, gross.

Well now that you had to go and correct my stupid grammar mistake! God.

And yes, I did. =P

Back
Top Bottom