Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Want Me To Do What? [Myself & eric]

He came right into her face, and started to make gentle love to her again, sticking his cock into her pussy while having his arms wrapped around her. He made out with her as well.

Removing his thick seed from her face, she would moan gently to his more comfortable motions upon her aching body, her tongue slipping into his mouth as he would kiss her so tenderly.

He came insider her, and said "It would be an honor for me if you had my children. I love you that much."

"If you keep up at this rate, I don't think I'll have much of a choice," she mused, feeling his thick seed within her body once more.

He pulled out, bound her hands together while she was down, and stuck his cock right into her ass, fucking rapidly like never before.

He came, pulled out, and groped her tits hard, feeling them and fingering her wet pussy.

She pressed her chest into his hands a bit, believing that her getting pregnant would be eminent if he kept fucking her so much.

He stopped feeling her body, and stuck his cock into her mouth, and said "I think you'll know what to do."

He stuck himself further in, and came. He then slowly pulled out, and asked her "What would you like to do now, my love?"

"What should we do?" Krystal questioned, after she had taken in yet another load of his hot seed, her body seemingly beginning to grow heavy with semen.

He then bound her, gagged her, and chained her to the wall, suckling her nipples, and gently fucking her pussy.

He came, pulled out, and released her, getting her off the wall, untying her, and taking her gag off. He then asked her "What turns YOU on?"

He then asked "Anything else, my sexy little fuck buddy?"

Even if she didn't say a word, he'd still proceed to fuck the shit out of her anyhow. "Pleasing my owner." She responded, watching him out of dark hues.

He then said "I WILL marry you, and the day we do, you will be free." With those words, he got up, and flogged her in the tits, pussy, and ass. He wanted to see if she really was a kinky lover.

She took strongly to his actions, her body not caving to what he might to do her. Krystal may have been an easy fuck, but she was no pushover.

He stopped, and made love to her again, and told her to tell him when to fuck her faster. He started slowly, and came once to start out, making out with her.

He then said "I would be honored to have children with you, because I really love you."

He came inside her, and caressed her body. He continued kissing her.

Back
Top Bottom