Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Want Me To Do What? [Myself & eric]

BlindedByTheLight

Supernova
Krystal had been brought into a new household just that evening, and had had furthermore been purchased by a man whom she knew little of. Nor did she really know of his intended uses with her, or what he was all about.

The youthful woman was dark-skinned, with eyes and hair even more so. Black as coal hues would watch silently from her place within his home, taking in everything around with a sort of silent curiosity. Her body was just right for baring children, and many a master would have taken advantage of that fact, but seeing as this one got to her first...She supposed she may or may not be lucky.

Eric was Krystal's master, and he stripped her down, and took off his own clothes. He stuck his erect cock into her mouth and told her "Suck it."

It wasn't really within her breeding to protest, therefore she did as he commanded so, and began to work her tongue about his shaft, sucking at the sensitive flesh.

He then said "Oh! You're turning me on already! Here I come!" With those words, a blast of semen went into her mouth. He ordered her to swallow it.

She took in all of his warm, thick seed, allowing it to flow over her tongue and down her throat as he told her to drink in his release. It tasted disgusting, coating her all the way down.

He then bound her Shibari style with rope, ballgagged her, and handcuffed her, and started feeling on her whole body, especially her tits, ass , and pussy. He then said "You are so sexy." His blonde hair stood still and his blue eyes looked right into hers.

She struggled against the bindings, but to no avail, and could not even vocalize anything at all, considering the gag within her mouth. Her body forced into this position now, she could do nothing but slip her hues shut against his, and allow him to explore as he pleased.

He then untied her, took off he gag and cuffs, and gently stuck his cock into her pussy, wrapping hid arms around her, making out with her. As they made love, he came like mad, and whispered "If you want, I'll marry you, and you will be free. I really love you."

As she was unbound after his exploration was over, she barely had time to stretch herself back out before he had shoved himself into her, releasing himself into her with no remorse. As he did this, and he whispered hotly within her ear, she nodded gently up against him. "I will marry you, if that is what you please."

He then said "That would be great, my love!" He then pulled out and asked her to shake her ass for him.

She could still feel his semen within her body, the fluids coating her thickly as he pulled out and she would shake her ass teasingly for him.

He spanked her, and then stuck his cock into her ass. After fucking her rapidly for about five minutes, he came, then pulled out. Then, he stuck his cock in between her tits, fucking her there. Shortly after fucking and groping her tits, he lightly suckled her nipples, tickled her feet, and came all over her face.

Each time he would fuck her, she would take it hard from him, losing herself every time he would send a torrent of his semen flooding into her caverns. Even when he came onto her face, the warm thick liquid all over her cheeks, and still seeping a bit from her pussy and ass, she still bent to his will.

Then, he asked if she wanted to sleep with him, since it was getting late.

He got under the covers and waited for her to come with him.

Krystal shifted her body a tad bit painfully, but joined him beneath the blankets, pressing her warm nude body to his own.

He pecked her on the cheek.

The next morning, he stuck a vibrating dildo into her pussy, and when she squirted, he caught it in his mouth.

She couldn't help but awaken quickly to the sensations going on within her body, her pussy soon succumbing to the pleasures as she would ejaculate her fluids rather nicely.

He then asked "What was your favorite part about yesterday?"

Looking up at him, still feeling a bit sore from yesterday's events, her eyes glistened as she spoke. "Everything you to do me, makes me writhe."

He then said "Let's try something a bit different." then took her to his basement/dungeon, and chained her wrists and ankles to a stretch table, and stuck his cock into her, and rapidly fucked her pussy. He then told her "Oh, You're such a good litle fuck buddy!"

His actions were so harsh upon her body, but the electricity made her want even more. Therefore, she would arch her back gently and push a bit upward each and every time he slammed into her body, a torrent of moans and groans spouting forth from those lips of her's.

He then released her and told her to give him a handjob.

Back
Top Bottom