Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anjeru's hangout~

Get to 50 posts you can be a mini meteoroid :p

DOA wise, I usually play Kasumi, Kokoro, or Lei-Fang. :3
Which, in bathing suits, are hott as hell.

Never played DOA.

And that's cause you have no life Kaios >.>

Damn right you better bow. *Gets all high and mighty feeling*

*Yawns* i am tired, but don't want to sleep, and I need to. And I realize you do. *Snickers* But I can feel high and mighty too.

Bleh.

Most beer I know is gross.

And Joe, stop drunk fighting! XD

And you have to earn it in Trygon's eyes, to get a cool nickname :p

Indeed.

I just...happened to be in the right place at the right time in the Arena(What I am calling PvP now hehe) in a thread about Pylons.

Soul Caliber... Mitsurugi owns all. In every game, he's ridiculously overpowered for his speed. One combo (-> -> A A, <- A A) performed twice will axe 90% of your foes health, and travel far enough to put your opponent out of the ring on smaller stages. In SC4, someone fell asleep at the game balance station, as he's received range, speed, and strength boosts.

DOA... Ein. For the same 'Overpowered/Overspeed' reasons. He got slightly worse in 4, but fortunately, they introduced the Spartan of Much Lance-punching in that game. Screw what everyone says about her being low-tier, I'm unstoppable in that armor. Also, major bonus points for giving her a bad american accent when speaking japanese.

Hehe. I met this one guy while playing SC4 online...he like owned EVERYONE with mitsurugi. it was quite awesome.

This thread goes too fast so instead of going back and getting caught up on the current conversation I'm just going to pop in and hope someone talks to me. XD

I'm back in case anyone noticed I was gone. =P

Hello again Anji!

Back
Top Bottom