Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anjeru's hangout~

I am, and he needs to add me to something, I don't remember what...My old laptop before I royally fucked it like 345892092 times in a row used to be connected but whatever, I will get to it when I do. I just feel kinda awkward asking him to though. (I be a weirdo)

Mine isn't cluttered...just uber small.

Never played Starcraft. More of a Warcraft/Dawn of War guy.

I have a line of shelves that have nothing but video games, anime and books.

I played starcraft like....5 times before...but I want to read the books. and I blame Trygon for making a Pylons thread in PvP for it all.

@Anj: Yes.

Don't test me Neo. I'll build some more burrows! I swear to god, I will!

Maybe I'll harvest some lumber to do it. =P

I have a 8 shelved bookcase for my manga, a 2 shelved one for my dvd's and anime, a 4 shelved one for my novels, and a 2 shelved one for my video games.

o.o

Yis, I know what you mean Neon. It's just I also like to have a physical copy of some things. Although the doujinshii that I'm usually looking for are rare, or really expensive. >____<

Lyra said:
Don't test me Neo. I'll build some more burrows! I swear to god, I will!

Maybe I'll harvest some lumber to do it. =P
I Am the one!!! *Uses the...matrix to his advantage and constructs more Pylon* Mwuahahahaha!

*Puts a magnet on Neo's matrix machine thingy*

You asked for it. Now, where's them goblin shredder vendors?

I shall...summon up me some fire elemental's! *Summons them and some...R2D2's* Mwuahaha...wait...I didn't order anything from the Star Wars catalog!!!

its_a_trap.jpg

I think it was one of the worst one's...though Zell remains one of my favorite characters. And 10-2 was also the worst as well...or the worst period.

Mine too!
Tetra-master ^_^

But I can't wait for FFXIII.

X-2 was fan-service.
The only reason I even have it is for cosplay reference.

I liked FFX-2 for quite a few reasons, but apperently none of them are valid. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom